How my day went....

Meeting at Walmart was such a nice touch. Really sets the atmosphere.
We did it because Wal Mart banned our flag and anything with that flag on it. No one went and shopped. :D Plus Wal Marts have kicked us off their grounds before we wanted to see what would happen :D

Why protest Walmart, they are a private company and have a right to refuse service.

Yeah! If you protest them for keeping bigots off the premises, you won't be able to praise them when they refuse to serve the fags and the negroes! You have to remain consistent, after all.

We did it because Wal Mart banned our flag and anything with that flag on it. No one went and shopped. :D Plus Wal Marts have kicked us off their grounds before we wanted to see what would happen :D

Why protest Walmart, they are a private company and have a right to refuse service.

Yeah! If you protest them for keeping bigots off the premises, you won't be able to praise them when they refuse to serve the fags and the negroes! You have to remain consistent, after all.

Faggots and negros? Is your bigotry still caught up in the 60's? Apparently. I forgot private companies are only free to do what you dictate. Once again, being gay and being born black is not the same thing. I am not sure why you keep trying to make the equivalency. Oh yeah, internal racism.

Faggots and negros? Is your bigotry still caught up in the 60's? Apparently. I forgot private companies are only free to do what you dictate. Once again, being gay and being born black is not the same thing. I am not sure why you keep trying to make the equivalency. Oh yeah, internal racism.

Yeah.....I knew I was right about what motivate that post. Like an open window.

I do not believe the OP. I don't believe that he went to show off his flags today at a WalMart.
No one cares.
Seems like a waste of a perfectly good day.
Yeah I should have spent it at home rooting on a football team on my ass. Instead I spent it spreading pride and getting a hell of a lot of support.

My question to those eager to wave the BONNIE BLUE-----
........what GOOD does it represent?------in balance---
does it represent-----more good than bad?

It represents history and heritage. As far as I know a flag never killed anyone

It, as far as I know----was not a symbol before the era
of the civil war-----so not exactly a "heritage" -----the
civil war was a NITE-MARE-------and it also does represent
for some people-----an era of chattel slavery

you don't like the confederate battle flag, don't fly it.

You don't like mine, come take it down.

Oooooh! So tough.

I don't think you even have one flying. Most of you assholes are way too scared to fly them.
Mine flies on side of the house every day. :) Will be getting a nice large flag pole soon...

My day has been similar. I am house sitting in an all white neighborhood. I took the dog for a walk. No screaming, no bodies sleeping or dead in the street. No gunshots, no helicopters over head no police sirens, no fights. Kids actually playing outside. Everyone says hello. There's a park without a single homeless bum in it. It's like going to sleep and waking up in 1955.

Yes. Like 1955. A time when we had no black people in this nation. Those were the days.
There was no negro's in the US in 1955!? Wow...impressive stupidity!

Exactly correct. Just like we can refuse to shop there and protest that decision.

Wow, you were kicked off the grounds by a wal mart security guard. Nice to see the Wackenhut lady made ya'll her bitch.
I was not kicked off some of our Flag Flyers were. Oh and it was the cops of the town that tell you to leave or get arrested. Good way to lose business from hundreds of people :)
i'm glad to see that odium let's everyone know he's an asshole it doesn't just save it all up for us
Do you need a tissue little baby?
so taking pride in your heritage is expressed by going to wally world and wasting gas....by driving around the parking lot....what a bunch of fools....

why not do something beneficial like going and cleaning the graves of vets.....o wait there is no big ass show in that....what a crock of shit....

when i was in boone yesterday i saw a bunch of men showing proud....they were all motor cycles and looked all big and bad.....then you saw their colors.....rolling thunder....and suddenly they looked all big and bad and i was proud to say hello....
Actually that is where the rally ended. We just parked there and chatted took pics etc. Some were going to a picnic some were going to do other things etc. Oh and I also went to my cousins grave and cleaned it off along with my grandfathers in the family cemetery. We are all having a big field rally next week bout 100 miles from here and are also cleaning several grave sites up that hold War for Southern Independence veterans graves. Wal Mart could fall off face of the earth and I wouldn't care. I was following the first car in line. :) We all knew WHY we were going there its to show we won't be defeated and won't back down.

Odium, did you wear your 14-words T-shirt, or did you choose your "White Pride World" T-shirt?

Oh wait. You just have the women and children wear such things. Never mind.

I do not believe the OP. I don't believe that he went to show off his flags today at a WalMart.
No one cares.
Yeah I should have spent it at home rooting on a football team on my ass. Instead I spent it spreading pride and getting a hell of a lot of support.

Oooooh! So tough.

I don't think you even have one flying. Most of you assholes are way too scared to fly them.
Mine flies on side of the house every day. :) Will be getting a nice large flag pole soon...

My day has been similar. I am house sitting in an all white neighborhood. I took the dog for a walk. No screaming, no bodies sleeping or dead in the street. No gunshots, no helicopters over head no police sirens, no fights. Kids actually playing outside. Everyone says hello. There's a park without a single homeless bum in it. It's like going to sleep and waking up in 1955.

Yes. Like 1955. A time when we had no black people in this nation. Those were the days.

Exactly correct. Just like we can refuse to shop there and protest that decision.

Wow, you were kicked off the grounds by a wal mart security guard. Nice to see the Wackenhut lady made ya'll her bitch.
I was not kicked off some of our Flag Flyers were. Oh and it was the cops of the town that tell you to leave or get arrested. Good way to lose business from hundreds of people :)
i'm glad to see that odium let's everyone know he's an asshole it doesn't just save it all up for us
so taking pride in your heritage is expressed by going to wally world and wasting gas....by driving around the parking lot....what a bunch of fools....

why not do something beneficial like going and cleaning the graves of vets.....o wait there is no big ass show in that....what a crock of shit....

when i was in boone yesterday i saw a bunch of men showing proud....they were all motor cycles and looked all big and bad.....then you saw their colors.....rolling thunder....and suddenly they looked all big and bad and i was proud to say hello....
Actually that is where the rally ended. We just parked there and chatted took pics etc. Some were going to a picnic some were going to do other things etc. Oh and I also went to my cousins grave and cleaned it off along with my grandfathers in the family cemetery. We are all having a big field rally next week bout 100 miles from here and are also cleaning several grave sites up that hold War for Southern Independence veterans graves. Wal Mart could fall off face of the earth and I wouldn't care. I was following the first car in line. :) We all knew WHY we were going there its to show we won't be defeated and won't back down.

You ever been to Vicksburg? You should see all of the gigantic statues the victorious northern states plopped down right smack dab in the middle of their confederate kill-boxes. I mean the Illinois one is ENORMOUS!!!! That it was from the adopted home of BHO is fitting; don't you think. Kind of like spiking the football after a victory.

Here is a picture of it:

MyYkfxLwvHqdMngeQGTFFoGS60qxyk3mTrmT5DD00JALAYspN

Sweet!

So, the lady security guard from Wackenhut who ran you guys off the first time actually did make you her bitch?
Never seen a security guard at Wal Mart....We live in a fairly white area except for a good population of Mexicans....no negro's turning Wal Marts into their personal shooting gallery really no need for security guards.
Odium, did you wear your 14-words T-shirt, or did you choose your "White Pride World" T-shirt?

I wore my sons of anarchy t-shirt its my favorite. Wife just had a normal t-shirt on :) I don't have a 14 words shirt she does though. She also has a white pride world wide one and a free Gary Yarbrough one. I have my bomber jacket that has MANY patches to piss off the local cultural marxist butt fucker like yourself. It does the job I even break out the boots with Swastikas every once in a while they are falling apart so its a pain in the ass to put them on etc. Usually when its rained or snowed and I can get a reaction from moronic little libtards....Although I am not a NS I find the reactions HILARIOUS.Oh and going soon to get a new tattoo I am sure your whining ass would find offensive :D

No one cares.

Oooooh! So tough.

Please grab today's newspaper and go outside and snap a pic of it alongside the confederate flag that flies on your home. Or....the one that you say is on your truck. Then....post it here.

Thanks.

No one cares.

Oooooh! So tough.

Please grab today's newspaper and go outside and snap a pic of it alongside the confederate flag that flies on your home. Or....the one that you say is on your truck. Then....post it here.

Thanks.

Good grief...

So, the lady security guard from Wackenhut who ran you guys off the first time actually did make you her bitch?
Never seen a security guard at Wal Mart....We live in a fairly white area except for a good population of Mexicans....no negro's turning Wal Marts into their personal shooting gallery really no need for security guards.

I wore my sons of anarchy t-shirt its my favorite. Wife just had a normal t-shirt on :) I don't have a 14 words shirt she does though. She also has a white pride world wide one and a free Gary Yarbrough one. I have my bomber jacket that has MANY patches to piss off the local cultural marxist butt fucker like yourself. It does the job I even break out the boots with Swastikas every once in a while they are falling apart so its a pain in the ass to put them on etc. Usually when its rained or snowed and I can get a reaction from moronic little libtards....Although I am not a NS I find the reactions HILARIOUS.Oh and going soon to get a new tattoo I am sure your whining ass would find offensive :D

Hilarious....

DId you see the big assed Illinois monument in Vicksburg?

Did the flags kill anyone?

Lassie-----sheeeesh----I AM SHOCKED......symbols are important----they actually INSPIRE PEOPLE to feel and
even to DO this or that. One of the first songs I learned in
kindergarten ~~~~~ " la la la la O' paddy dear, and did you
hear THE NEWS THAT's goin' round...... THE BRITISH HAVE
FORBID BY LAW---the wearin' O' THE GREEN............
la la la la .............THEIR HANGIN' MEN AND WOMEN
THERE, for wearin' o' the GREEN........."

Please do not post here un til 24 hours after your last dose of 'shrooms.

I consider the display of that flag to be vulgar. If a
person of Japanese background decided to hoist
a big white flag with a red dot on it-----I would consider
that to be vulgar too. Swastika's sell ----side by side with
the bonnie blue-----in the sleazy corners of large flea
markets. Are you interested in a nice iron cross?-----
very popular in those corners

You mean like these?

images

ninja2.jpg.html

2003_Honda_Shadow_750_ACE_-_Rising_Sun.jpg

Yup, nothing like a little approval seeking behavior to justify your existence here on planet earth to strangers.

New tattoo...lemme guess: "MORON" on your forehead?

Yup, nothing like a little approval seeking behavior to justify your existence here on planet earth to strangers.
I don't need,seek,or want approval from anyone. :)

New tattoo...lemme guess: "MORON" on your forehead?

Wouldn't you like to know.

Ahh, Vicksburg National (as in US) Battleground. Sight of a great UNION victory over the illegal confederate insurrection.

The North has several monuments down there in good old Dixie.

Here is the one Ohio shoved right into your face:

GIimlZJuzIs3Xrgpl1eOiCQeSiwYsn9fFiFP-DDyqswLAYspN

Ahh, Vicksburg National (as in US) Battleground. Sight of a great UNION victory over the illegal confederate insurrection.

The North has several monuments down there in good old Dixie.

Here is the one Ohio shoved right into your face:

GIimlZJuzIs3Xrgpl1eOiCQeSiwYsn9fFiFP-DDyqswLAYspN

don't get nasty-----candycorn is my fave ----autumn treat

sons of anarchy

for anarchists they were pretty California compliant with the laws

wearing helmets and

did you notice the ar-15 on the patch

had a California compliant 10 round magazine --LOL

Forum List

Back