How my day went....

Did the flags kill anyone?

Lassie-----sheeeesh----I AM SHOCKED......symbols are important----they actually INSPIRE PEOPLE to feel and
even to DO this or that. One of the first songs I learned in
kindergarten ~~~~~ " la la la la O' paddy dear, and did you
hear THE NEWS THAT's goin' round...... THE BRITISH HAVE
FORBID BY LAW---the wearin' O' THE GREEN............
la la la la .............THEIR HANGIN' MEN AND WOMEN
THERE, for wearin' o' the GREEN........."

Please do not post here un til 24 hours after your last dose of 'shrooms.

why that is a famous Irish rebellion song dates back to the late 1700s

Did the flags kill anyone?

Lassie-----sheeeesh----I AM SHOCKED......symbols are important----they actually INSPIRE PEOPLE to feel and
even to DO this or that. One of the first songs I learned in
kindergarten ~~~~~ " la la la la O' paddy dear, and did you
hear THE NEWS THAT's goin' round...... THE BRITISH HAVE
FORBID BY LAW---the wearin' O' THE GREEN............
la la la la .............THEIR HANGIN' MEN AND WOMEN
THERE, for wearin' o' the GREEN........."

Please do not post here un til 24 hours after your last dose of 'shrooms.

why that is a famous Irish rebellion song dates back to the late 1700s

my kindergarten teacher was of Irish ancestry

View attachment 49429 View attachment 49430 View attachment 49431 View attachment 49432 View attachment 49433 View attachment 49434 View attachment 49435 View attachment 49436 View attachment 49437 View attachment 49438 View attachment 49439 View attachment 49440 View attachment 49441 View attachment 49442 View attachment 49443

Me and some southern pride loving freedom loving friends and strangers decided to show our pride. It was a BLAST! Me,the wife and youngest 2 kids went along. Oh and Wal Mart thanks for letting us use your parking lot we figured it needed some SOUTHERN PRIDE! Since yall banned our flag and anything with it on there.:D I can't wait to do this again. This was all part of my birthday weekend! If its on the news tonight I will post link...plenty of libtards,blacks,latino's and even a homosexual was shooting video! So figure someone will get it to media! Oh and the butt fucker flipped us off so we all flipped him off LMAO.....that was fun!
My, dumb fuck, that emblem of treason was never banned. You are just not allowed to fly it on government grounds.

Forum List

Back