How pissed is Trump that -666 has eclipsed the news of his fake memo?

No, there is no putting this genie back in the bottle.......not even the lamestream media can spin this to the dumbed down masses.

you really believe this shit don't you?

sad

Hey, I'm not the blithering leftard idiot that believes that Trump and Putin got together and colluded to reveal the criminality of the DNC by hacking their DNC server and then passing the info off to Wikileaks and Julian Assange. As I have stated many times here....leftards are not horrified about the revelations that the DNC was bought and paid for by the Hildebeast using donations she got for selling diplomacy for donations......those of your ilk are simply pissed that it was revealed and that is a sad a commentary on the lack of honor and integrity those like you possess.

which blithering idiot are you then?

oh, the chemtrails one

my bad

carry on

I know more than you....like infinitely more because I have made it my mission to know the things that I do. You are "small time" and you couldn't take me on in a debate on the best day you ever had.

you're a wingnut who has to tell people how smart you are on the internet

the technical term for that is-loser.

carry on, loser

I prove the things I know and back it up with facts along with convincing circumstantial evidence that justifies why I post the things I do. You are just like your avatar pic.....a bird with no control over it's sphincter and just shits anywhere.

you really believe this shit don't you?

sad

Hey, I'm not the blithering leftard idiot that believes that Trump and Putin got together and colluded to reveal the criminality of the DNC by hacking their DNC server and then passing the info off to Wikileaks and Julian Assange. As I have stated many times here....leftards are not horrified about the revelations that the DNC was bought and paid for by the Hildebeast using donations she got for selling diplomacy for donations......those of your ilk are simply pissed that it was revealed and that is a sad a commentary on the lack of honor and integrity those like you possess.

which blithering idiot are you then?

oh, the chemtrails one

my bad

carry on

I know more than you....like infinitely more because I have made it my mission to know the things that I do. You are "small time" and you couldn't take me on in a debate on the best day you ever had.

you're a wingnut who has to tell people how smart you are on the internet

the technical term for that is-loser.

carry on, loser

I prove the things I know and back it up with facts along with convincing circumstantial evidence that justifies why I post the things I do. You are just like your avatar pic.....a bird with no control over it's sphincter and just shits anywhere.

i bet you're an excellent driver, too, raymond

wapner in ten minutes......

The market correction was the best thing the dimocrats' media cohorts could have wished for. The dipshits know it'll be short term, but anything to get the focus off the real news for however little time they desperately need.

Forum List

Back