How pissed is Trump that -666 has eclipsed the news of his fake memo?

It was probably due to a bunch of day traders pulling out dollars to make up for what they have lost with stupid bitcoins....

Instead of "OH SNAP FBI IS TRAITORS TRUMP WINS #MAGAGAGAGA!!!," this is the headline on Drudgereport:

U42zcIl.png

Donny dum dum must be LIVID at his thunder being stolen :laugh:
/----/ Actually you twat, here are the Drudge headlines:
DISGRACE....
Trump attacks integrity of FBI and Justice Dept...
'Politicized' probe in favor of Dems...
'Lot of people should be ashamed'...
MEMO RELEASED...
Spy Warrant Relied On Dossier...
DETAILS, DETAILS...
READ IT...
NUNES SPEAKS...
SECOND MEMO FORESHADOWED...
SESSIONS: 'NO DEPARTMENT IS PERFECT'...
COMEY MOCKS: THAT'S IT?
CNN BLITZER: RUSSIA WINS...
PELOSI: 'CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS'...

Instead of "OH SNAP FBI IS TRAITORS TRUMP WINS #MAGAGAGAGA!!!," this is the headline on Drudgereport:

U42zcIl.png

And the -666 doesn't help. Orange turd now has to come up with a distraction for the distraction of the distraction. He's like a Russian nesting doll. Apropos.

The down market is nothing. Reaction to the memo and the likelihood of an earlier rise in interest rates than expected.

A daily stock market return is news for a day. The Memo is going to be news for a long LONG time.

it's going to be a punchline even longer

No, there is no putting this genie back in the bottle.......not even the lamestream media can spin this to the dumbed down masses.

you really believe this shit don't you?

sad

Hey, I'm not the blithering leftard idiot that believes that Trump and Putin got together and colluded to reveal the criminality of the DNC by hacking their DNC server and then passing the info off to Wikileaks and Julian Assange. As I have stated many times here....leftards are not horrified about the revelations that the DNC was bought and paid for by the Hildebeast using donations she got for selling diplomacy for donations......those of your ilk are simply pissed that it was revealed and that is a sad a commentary on the lack of honor and integrity those like you possess.

A daily stock market return is news for a day. The Memo is going to be news for a long LONG time.

No, there is no putting this genie back in the bottle.......not even the lamestream media can spin this to the dumbed down masses.

sad

Hey, I'm not the blithering leftard idiot that believes that Trump and Putin got together and colluded to reveal the criminality of the DNC by hacking their DNC server and then passing the info off to Wikileaks and Julian Assange. As I have stated many times here....leftards are not horrified about the revelations that the DNC was bought and paid for by the Hildebeast using donations she got for selling diplomacy for donations......those of your ilk are simply pissed that it was revealed and that is a sad a commentary on the lack of honor and integrity those like you possess.

which blithering idiot are you then?

oh, the chemtrails one

my bad

carry on

U42zcIl.png

DISGRACE....
MEMO RELEASED...
DETAILS, DETAILS...
READ IT...
NUNES SPEAKS...
What’s the big one in the middle Trumptrash? :laugh:

U42zcIl.png

DISGRACE....
MEMO RELEASED...
DETAILS, DETAILS...
READ IT...
NUNES SPEAKS...
/----/ Drudge rotates the news to show the breaking stories. Now spin away the top headlines.
DISGRACE....
MEMO RELEASED...
DETAILS, DETAILS...
READ IT...
NUNES SPEAKS...
acting stupid.jpg

U42zcIl.png

DISGRACE....
MEMO RELEASED...
DETAILS, DETAILS...
READ IT...
NUNES SPEAKS...
/----/ Drudge rotates the news to show the breaking stories. Now spin away the top headlines.
DISGRACE....
MEMO RELEASED...
DETAILS, DETAILS...
READ IT...
NUNES SPEAKS...
View attachment 174698
Nah “disgrace” was the top headlne before the Dow finished it’s fastest 1,000 point drop ever; 5 days. The memo is a Friday news dump. Not a big deal. The investigation continues.

At this point anyone who still believes that there is secret Russian conspiracy to elect Trump has to be insane with hate

sad

oh, the chemtrails one

my bad

carry on

I know more than you....like infinitely more because I have made it my mission to know the things that I do. You are "small time" and you couldn't take me on in a debate on the best day you ever had.

sad

oh, the chemtrails one

my bad

carry on

I know more than you....like infinitely more because I have made it my mission to know the things that I do. You are "small time" and you couldn't take me on in a debate on the best day you ever had.

you're a wingnut who has to tell people how smart you are on the internet

the technical term for that is-loser.

carry on, loser

U42zcIl.png

And the -666 doesn't help. Orange turd now has to come up with a distraction for the distraction of the distraction. He's like a Russian nesting doll. Apropos.

The down market is nothing. Reaction to the memo and the likelihood of an earlier rise in interest rates than expected.

Uh huh.

Forum List

Back