🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the Election of an American President

There weren't nine debates because the DNC realized Hilary went down in the polls every time she opened her mouth.

Why would limiting debates help Sanders?

That conspiracy theory makes no sense. It relies on a totally unsupported and kind of crazy claim that Sanders did better at debates, and that the DNC knew it. Since Clinton did just as well or better than Sanders at the debates, that claim is clearly false, hence the conspiracy theory crashes and burns.

Did just the opposite. By limiting the debates to fewer than half those in 2008, Sanders got far less exposure and he won most of the debates. Every time she speaks, her numbers go down.

When did the Nazi party "die" forever? There are Nazi Parties all over the world, today.
Do you mean European indigenous rights parties?

From the Nazi demonstration some time back in Phoenix, Arizona.

JasonToddNazi-1.png

American Nazi Party
That is George Lincoln Rockwell's "Nazi" Party that he started to fight the communists(it has changed a lot since he was killed by one of his own)

He called himself a Nazi because he was tired of people trying to silence him with that meaningless epithet. Other than being a mean-spirited guy who called MLK Jr. names he was harmless.

Are you saying this is NOT an American Nazi Party?

A man's life is his noblest work. And if his work is carried on by those who survive him, he is not truly dead. Through us, Rockwell lives!

George Lincoln Rockwell's Works

American Nazi Party
Duh

As I said, Rockwell named his group after the latest and greatest epithet by the American left at the time. It is true that Rockwell eventually admired Hitler as a pseudo-white nationalist, but Rockwell's group was nothing but a glorified gang.

When Rockwell was murdered his "party" died with him.

Keep telling yourself that lie. Please go to the link I provided to you.

They should be worried. Trump is just as likely as not to blurt out classified information in one of his tirades. His speeches are mostly impromptu rants so when he get's excited, the mouth opens and most anything may come out.
We can speculate all day long about what Donald Trump might do. That way we don't have to talk about what Hilary has done already.
When a candidate has no applicable experience, education, or temperament for the position he is seeking, all we can do is speculate as to what he might do.

He has run a multi-billion dollar for decades. An EXECUTIVE position. The Oval Office is an EXECUTIVE position, in fact, it is the EXECUTIVE branch of our government. He has a degree in business and has a proven track record. Last I heard, President Obama, in 2007, said he was not qualified. Which, considering the most complex thing he ever ran was an ACORN meeting.

They should be worried. Trump is just as likely as not to blurt out classified information in one of his tirades. His speeches are mostly impromptu rants so when he get's excited, the mouth opens and most anything may come out.
We can speculate all day long about what Donald Trump might do. That way we don't have to talk about what Hilary has done already.
When a candidate has no applicable experience, education, or temperament for the position he is seeking, all we can do is speculate as to what he might do.

Which is great for some.

I think he's a moron.

I am writing in Bozo the Clown.

Hillary is tested. She has experience being part of a huge lie/coverup/deflection campaign...in fact...several.

So tell me you whiny bitch; How does it justify what was done to bern?

Nothing was done to Sanders, dumbass. God, you people are stupid.

The dnc rigged the system, democracy denied, justice failed.

That's an outright lie on your part, so why should we listen to your further?

But go on. If you're not lying, you can show exactly what was done to Sanders, with the hard data to back it up.

I don't have high-hopes for that, of course. Hillary-haters always run when they get called on their lies.
schultz was forced to resign due to her actions in forcing bernie out.

she's corrupt, the dnc is corrupt, they chose your leader, not the people.

but hey, hillary hired her the moment after

Two corrupt peas in a pod

That's funny. Stupid, but funny. How did she "force" Bernie out?
when the people running the show are the same people that are supposed to be neutral, but then take a side and work behind the backs of the other competitors, thus rigging the outcome......

how can you be this shockingly dumb?

Nothing was "rigged". The DNC did the same thing to Hillary in 2008. Thumbs were on the scale for Obama. Nothing illegal - just a few rules bent and twisted. However, Hillary beat Bernie fair and square. Even he has stated that publicly. Just because Hillary was "favored" by DNC insiders didn't change the outcome. Parents even have favorite children. Shit happens...

So Debbie quit in shame...for no reason.

Yeah right.:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

schultz was forced to resign due to her actions in forcing bernie out.

she's corrupt, the dnc is corrupt, they chose your leader, not the people.

but hey, hillary hired her the moment after

Two corrupt peas in a pod

when the people running the show are the same people that are supposed to be neutral, but then take a side and work behind the backs of the other competitors, thus rigging the outcome......

Nothing was "rigged". The DNC did the same thing to Hillary in 2008. Thumbs were on the scale for Obama. Nothing illegal - just a few rules bent and twisted. However, Hillary beat Bernie fair and square. Even he has stated that publicly. Just because Hillary was "favored" by DNC insiders didn't change the outcome. Parents even have favorite children. Shit happens...
so the fact that the person, 'bending and twisting' the fucking RULES, had to quit, and then got immediately hired by the person she helped

is meaningless to you, b/c it's normal, now

you leftist are pathetic.

Why even bother with a run off if you are just going to be told who is in charge of you?
Leftist? What a fucking joke. There is no left or right in this country. All our leaders and representatives get paid by the same corporations.
he's a leftist and you're a leftist.

close your eyes and hold your nose when you vote for hillary then lie and said you wrote in bernie.

Rush predicted that the left would attempt to shift the focus off of the substance of the e-mails and onto Putin.

so the fact that the person, 'bending and twisting' the fucking RULES, had to quit, and then got immediately hired by the person she helped

is meaningless to you, b/c it's normal, now

you leftist are pathetic.

Why even bother with a run off if you are just going to be told who is in charge of you?
Leftist? What a fucking joke. There is no left or right in this country. All our leaders and representatives get paid by the same corporations.
he's a leftist and you're a leftist.

close your eyes and hold your nose when you vote for hillary then lie and said you wrote in bernie.
And you're a fucking dummy, you don't need to close your eyes or hold your nose. Just do the same stupid fucking things you always do......dummy.

So do you have Tonto's nut sack in a bag on your mantle? Or he has yours? Why are you taking up for the white hating racist Redskin anyway? Are you blowing him or is he blowing you?
From you?

:lmao:
Not much to you....is there.

You're a self hating Jew, aren't you, Adolph?
As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually necessary.

No, it's not really. You're a self hating Jew. You hate the dogs of Israel that prowl the middle east because you're a rabid Jewish dog. You know, like Hitler
Aren't you embarrassed for people to see how shallow and unsubstantial you are? You should be.

LOL, from the guy who's Tonto's nut sack. I'm giving you the shit you're spewing

Not much to you....is there.

As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually necessary.

No, it's not really. You're a self hating Jew. You hate the dogs of Israel that prowl the middle east because you're a rabid Jewish dog. You know, like Hitler
Aren't you embarrassed for people to see how shallow and unsubstantial you are? You should be.

LOL, from the guy who's Tonto's nut sack. I'm giving you the shit you're spewing
You're as dim witted and dishonest today as you were yesterday. You evidently have few reasons to continue living. You should draw the appropriate conclusions and act accordingly. You are a very stupid little person.

You're as dim witted and dishonest today as you were yesterday. You evidently have few reasons to continue living. You should draw the appropriate conclusions and act accordingly. You are a very stupid little person.

He calls me NaziCon and I'm not even a con.

I call him Tonto for obvious reasons. The first being he likes to call names and the second he writes the most sweeping, bigoted hate filled OPs he can dredge up against the whites he hates so much.

You, his nut sack, call me "Jew boy" because it's the worst name you know. You picked the topic.

And in that exchange you're silent on him calling me and everyone else names, you just object when he gets called names back and specifically to make that point.

You're a dim witted Jew hater, Adolph. All you Jew haters are. You need to feel superior to someone and you can't do it on merit, so you need to pick something that automatically makes you better than someone no matter how much you are not better than anyone.

You picked the cause of defending a name caller from being called names. And you did it starting with your own hatred of Jews. You're an idiot

I call him Tonto for obvious reasons. The first being he likes to call name.

You, his nut sack, call me "Jew boy" because it's the worst word you know. You picked the topic.

And in that exchange you're silent on him calling me and everyone else names, you just object when he gets called names back and specifically to make that point.

You're a dim witted Jew hater, Adolph. All you Jew haters are. You need to feel superior to someone and you can't do it on merit, so you need to pick something that automatically makes you better than someone no matter how much you are not better than anyone.

You picked the cause of defending a name caller from being called names. You're an idiot
No wonder you're a Trump follower. Do you often get into these feminine disputes with Lakota? Do you two dipshits whine at each other on social media like teenage girls? What a petty fucking fool you are. I hope you don't call yourself a man because you're a pretty sorry fucking excuse.

Yes, when people call names like Tonto does, they should have a nut sack like you making sure no one calls them a name back.

So why is "Jew boy" the worst name could could call up with? Your blind hatred of Jews?

Yes, when people call names like Tonto does, they should have a nut sack like you making sure no one calls them a name back.

So why is "Jew boy" the worst name could could call up with? Your blind hatred of Jews?
OK sister man, you run with that.

You, his nut sack, call me "Jew boy" because it's the worst word you know. You picked the topic.

You picked the cause of defending a name caller from being called names. You're an idiot
No wonder you're a Trump follower. Do you often get into these feminine disputes with Lakota? Do you two dipshits whine at each other on social media like teenage girls? What a petty fucking fool you are. I hope you don't call yourself a man because you're a pretty sorry fucking excuse.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but thanks for playing.

You said I'm stupid for not knowing your conspiracy theory that even you said hadn't come out yet why Putin would help Trump. When I was like WTF you said you'd posted links somewhere and I should go find them.

You're not exactly playing with a full deck

Deflecting from your paranoid delusions like that Trump is in bed with Putin again. Is it because of the Jews, Adolph?

You said I'm stupid for not knowing your conspiracy theory that even you said hadn't come out yet why Putin would help Trump. When I was like WTF you said you'd posted links somewhere and I should go find them.

You are a very stupid person, so it's reasonable to surmise that you are a Trump follower.

Deflecting from your paranoid delusions like that Trump is in bed with Putin again. Is it because of the Jews, Adolph?
I'm sorry that you're so ashamed of your Jewish heritage.

You are a very stupid person, so it's reasonable to surmise that you are a Trump follower.

Forum List

Back