1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, the real life!

WhereWhitePeopleMeet.com Founders Say Their Dating Site Is Not Racist

• By GLORIA RIVIERA
  • IGNACIO TORRES
Mar 15, 2016, 7:37 AM ET

Niche dating websites, such as ChristianMingle.com, OurTime.com and BlackPeopleMeet.com, are helping users weed out their dating pools, but there is a new site that has many questioning how far preference can go until they are considered offensive.

Sam and Jodie Russell are the masterminds behind the two-month-old dating website, WhereWhitePeopleMeet.com. They launched their business with a giant billboard in their hometown of Salt Lake City, Utah -- a region where the population is more than 90 percent white.

"We are not racist at all, without question," Sam Russell said. "Our lifestyle shows it. The things we do. The people we associate with. The way we conduct ourselves each and every day proves it."

WhereWhitePeopleMeet.com Founders Say Their Dating Site Is Not Racist

"GTP"
Men and Women, the way it`s supposed to be!!! ""White Is Beautiful""
rhsfeat_uple_kissing-300x200.jpg

Dang. I thought you were going to comment on your latest douche.

My bad.

A dating site for people who just happen to prefer whites isn't a problem, but I suspect it is more of a clearinghouse for Nazi and KKK fanatics who just want to breed to increase their membership. Just look at the jerk who is hawking for them here.

A dating site for people who just happen to prefer whites isn't a problem, but I suspect it is more of a clearinghouse for Nazi and KKK fanatics who just want to breed to increase their membership. Just look at the jerk who is hawking for them here.

Yo, if you wish to date gays like Obama? I`m sure you can find one!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back