How sad for the trump supporters

If I sat in the chair, I would:

1. Issue sufficient executive orders to effectively undo the Obama administration.
2. Order the military to secure the borders by whatever means necessary.
3. Order a meeting with the Joint Chiefs for the following morning.
3. End all immigration for five years.
4. Require proof of legal entry for all seeking citizenship.
5. Begin clearing unnecessary agencies and departments. Nominate department Secretaries for those remaining.
6. Set up meetings with leaders in the black community to determine priorities. (Sharpton, Jackson, Congressional Black Caucus members etc. are out.)
7. Send a communique to Khamenei explaining the new realities.
8. Accept calls from allies congratulating me, and discuss improved relations.
9. Lunch.

This has to be one of the worst lists I've ever seen, it's clueless and flawed.

And it's probably very much like Trump's list.

1. Issue sufficient executive orders to effectively undo the Obama administration.
5. Begin clearing unnecessary agencies and departments. Nominate department Secretaries for those remaining.
6. Set up meetings with leaders in the black community to determine priorities. (Sharpton, Jackson, Congressional Black Caucus members etc. are out.)
9. Lunch.

Please expound upon your contention.

America is certainly in decline and I'm not sure a Trump win will be any kind of a permanent fix to this. The America hating assholes like you will eventually win, I fear.

First of all, quit lying. Everyone knows that nobody on the right is a patriot. You guys don't give a fuck about the country, all you care about is yourselves.

Why is America on the decline?
Because of the Cheney Administration getting us into a couple of illegal wars and diverting all our tax money into slush fund war chests. Because of the W. Bush Administration, run by a weak, sad alcoholic that caused the greatest economic disaster since the Great Depression - that the republicans lied and blamed on nonexistent laws that they claim Bill Clinton passed.
Because of a House and Senate that routinely vetoed every bill that provided for improvements to humanity and the infrastructure, and repeatedly passed bills to allow men with no medical training to determine women's abortion laws, and passed bills that cut funding to public programs and schools while giving huge tax breaks to the wealthiest men in the country.
Because of a conservative Supreme Court decision that allows "people too" corporate lobbyists to bribe Congressmen that should be working for humans, not corporations.

Maybe, just maybe we should get the rightwing out of power.

Maybe we should raise our standards a little bit.

9. Lunch.

I don't have all day to do a point-by-point with you. Surely you know that not one of those stupid ideas could ever work.

9. Lunch.

What is flawed about it? You don't want borders and laws?

America is certainly in decline and I'm not sure a Trump win will be any kind of a permanent fix to this. The America hating assholes like you will eventually win, I fear.

First of all, quit lying. Everyone knows that nobody on the right is a patriot. You guys don't give a fuck about the country, all you care about is yourselves.

Because of the Cheney Administration getting us into a couple of illegal wars and diverting all our tax money into slush fund war chests. Because of the W. Bush Administration, run by a weak, sad alcoholic that caused the greatest economic disaster since the Great Depression - that the republicans lied and blamed on nonexistent laws that they claim Bill Clinton passed.
Because of a House and Senate that routinely vetoed every bill that provided for improvements to humanity and the infrastructure, and repeatedly passed bills to allow men with no medical training to determine women's abortion laws, and passed bills that cut funding to public programs and schools while giving huge tax breaks to the wealthiest men in the country.
Because of a conservative Supreme Court decision that allows "people too" corporate lobbyists to bribe Congressmen that should be working for humans, not corporations.

Talk about clueless! You certainly are. All you have is talking points, no brains.

:cuckoo:

9. Lunch.

I don't have all day to do a point-by-point with you. Surely you know that not one of those stupid ideas could ever work.

Pick just one. If you are confident in your position shouldn't take more than 60 seconds to type it out.

The first three things I'd do if I was Hillary after I sat down in the oval office is
1. Push amnesty for the illegals
2. Triple the new citizenship's to 3 million per year...
3. Triple refugees.

Make the loserterians such a minority that they hold no power in congress or even at the state level. They're parasites.
So you will like living in a third world country huh? You think the UN will bail you out?

Wow! You returned!

Go fuck yourself, you old hag. I don't need a moron like you telling me about patriotism.

Last edited:
Pretty much shit times when liberals think that bringing down America is patriotic.

The debates will sink him like the Titanic.

That's what the 16 previous Republican candidates said about THEIR debates.
IF I recall correctly, Obama's first debate with Romney was a dismal failure.

Yup. The others were pretty much tied.

It was Candy Crowley in the third, or rather his response to her, who killed Romney.

Look at him now. The true ass has emerged.
Oh, crap, Billy! Do you actually Candy Crowley correcting a mistaken belief (not an intentional lie IMHO) lost the election for Romney?

It was Candy Crowley in the third, or rather his response to her, who killed Romney.

Oh, crap, Billy! Do you actually Candy Crowley correcting a mistaken belief (not an intentional lie IMHO) lost the election for Romney?

No. It was Romney's reaction to her erroneous interference. He looked like a milquetoast mouse. He never recovered from it.

No. It was Romney's reaction to her erroneous interference. He looked like a milquetoast mouse. He never recovered from it.

I can think of 47 reasons he lost the election.

This may be the last time the GOP has a legitimate chance to win nationally.

I agree. America is certainly in decline and I'm not sure a Trump win will be any kind of a permanent fix to this. The America hating assholes like you will eventually win, I fear.

Are you insane? How is doing away with our food safety standards, closing the epa and being a jerk, loving America?

Forum List

Back