How sad is it that two complete tools are drawing the most attention in this election.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

If Americans are desperate enough to support these buffoons we're in trouble big time. Electing leaders like a game of survivor votes people out is a disaster in the making.

Awwwww!

Nutter wants to compare Sanders and Trump. That's unexpected.
Awww trolls have nothing of substance to offer. That's NOT unexpected
I am glad that Hillary is not a tool.
giphy.gif

Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

If Americans are desperate enough to support these buffoons we're in trouble big time. Electing leaders like a game of survivor votes people out is a disaster in the making.
American's are waking up to the reality that the republican/democrat establishment are slime balls, thieves and liars. What is happening now is the result of American's waking up and taking back America.

You should be happy this is occurring. A Trump/Sanders showdown will be an epic showdown. I hope it becomes a reality.

The revolution has begun

Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

American's are waking up to the reality that the republican/democrat establishment are slime balls, thieves and liars. What is happening now is the result of American's waking up and taking back America.

You should be happy this is occurring. A Trump/Sanders showdown will be an epic showdown. I hope it becomes a reality.

The revolution has begun
The end result will be more democratic America.

Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

The revolution has begun

CK is right. Finally the people are speaking and they are saying they don"t like Political Correctness or anyone manipulating who we hear from and what we hear. They just may decide that Trump is not their man, but allow THEN TO CHOOSE. Not the media and certainly not the bosses.

Both of those entities are now walking back some of their talk and actions. They are going to have to appease the people because that is where their bread is buttered. Waking up to Fox and their personal agenda was a shocker for me. May their fall in ratings be a shocker to them...

Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

The revolution has begun

CK is right. Finally the people are speaking and they are saying they don"t like Political Correctness or anyone manipulating who we hear from and what we hear. They just may decide that Trump is not their man, but allow THEN TO CHOOSE. Not the media and certainly not the bosses.

Both of those entities are now walking back some of their talk and actions. They are going to have to appease the people because that is where their bread is buttered. Waking up to Fox and their personal agenda was a shocker for me. May their fall in ratings be a shocker to them...
Can you PLEASE give your whining about the media a fucking rest. It has grown very tiresome and it doesn't need to be spouted in every damn thread.

Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

The revolution has begun

Can you PLEASE give your whining about the media a fucking rest. It has grown very tiresome and it doesn't need to be spouted in every damn thread.
I am responding to other posters and that should not bother you. Speaking of rest, maybe you need one.

You give Bernie too much credit. He is no factor.
As for Trump, no man in modern times ever became President in spite of himself. It's pretty obvious that the "support" is from people who don't ordinarily vote. That won't change.

Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

The revolution has begun

I am responding to other posters and that should not bother you. Speaking of rest, maybe you need one.
:dig:

Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

The revolution has begun

You're becoming a spitting image of Matthew with the ridiculous meme about infrastructure he spouts over & over.

So you now think Fox is trash, we get it. Most of us have said the same thing about the rest of the media for years. The difference? We don't post about it in every thread.

Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

The revolution has begun

You're becoming a spitting image of Matthew with the ridiculous meme about infrastructure he spouts over & over.

So you now think Fox is trash, we get it. Most of us have said the same thing about the rest of the media for years. The difference? We don't post about it in every thread.

5, member: 27360"]
Bernie & Donald.

Sounds like a cartoon.

The revolution has begun

So you now think Fox is trash, we get it. Most of us have said the same thing about the rest of the media for years. The difference? We don't post about it in every thread.[/QUOTE]:meow::meow:

View attachment 47035

He's a republican watching some in his party line up behind someone who doesn't care about the party and who has zero chance of winning.
As opposed to Bernie and Hillary? Why do you top Dems are begging 'Clueless' Joe to run?

Forum List

Back