Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 5'7" to 5'9"

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 5'10" to 6'0"

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Over 6 feet

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
I a three foot tall, so I am good at making you happy... ( Ask me how and if my head is flat?)

gave up on your Lent????

Actually stuck in bed with another blown out knee, so it is either rape my left hand or write on the internet. I had started a new exercise program and torn up my knee, so you are stuck with my mental rantings once again...

my youngest (14yo) are 6'4 currently
6'4" at 14? Quit feeding him Miracle Grow.

:lmao:You have NO idea. Even at birth, he was born on a Saturday, wiggling around, the nurse says 21inches for his BC. On the following Tuesday at a DR appointment, between me & the nurse trying to hold him steady she says 24 inches. There is no possible way to grow 3 inches in as many days and I'm sure the hospital nurse was wrong. He has always been, according to the DR, in the top 90% for height & to make matters worse? He's in the lowest percentile for weight. Currently around 125lbs. yes he is literally skin & bone. He doesn't eat a lot at any one meal time, he eats from the time he gets up in the am until he goes to sleep. ALL DAY LONG. Although depending on what we're having & how well he likes it, he can eat more than the rest of us, and within an hour or so come looking for something else to munch on. GOOD GRIEF!
It was almost hilarious when he was in kindergarten & the teacher kept trying to get me signed up with the local food bank because she thought we didn't have enough food & we must be starving because he was so skinny. I even took him to the DR to make sure he was okay & for proof to keep the damn school from calling CPS. Doc said as long as he's eating and growing, he's fine....just different with high metabolism.
Anyway for the last couple of years we've been taking bets whether he'll top out around 7ft. His nickname is Squatch and for good reason.

I a three foot tall, so I am good at making you happy... ( Ask me how and if my head is flat?)

gave up on your Lent????

Actually stuck in bed with another blown out knee, so it is either rape my left hand or write on the internet. I had started a new exercise program and torn up my knee, so you are stuck with my mental rantings once again...

sorry about your knee.... glad you are back (selfishly) ...

another nosey survey....
I have a theory about USMB and want to see if I'm right.

So, if you feel to inclined to share, how tall are you?
Who's less than 5? If it's you that makes you even hotter

no... but it's funny you say that because I had a girlfriend that was 4'11" and I was always jealous of her.
I always wanted to be short and petite.

I'm 5'5" (actually 5'4 1/2 ")

Over 6ft is a turn on. Over 6'2 is a bigger turn on. Over 6'4 is orgasmic. :lol:
Now do that with penis size. Over 6 inches is a turn on? 7 even bigger turn on and over 8 orgasmic? What size do you prefer and how big would you say no to?

another nosey survey....

no... but it's funny you say that because I had a girlfriend that was 4'11" and I was always jealous of her.

You so cute. I thought we ran you off after that " take it out on me" thread. I haven't seen you since then.

You're the type if I met you and you started talking about "him" I would bite my lip and just nod my head. I would determine the idea does you more good than harm. I still don't think it is good for us overall as a species but its people like you who make me think it ain't all bad.

Good people need to be complimented more often. You are a ray of sunshine. I can tell you're fun.

are you trying to bait Gracie. She will either rail on you or ignore you!

another nosey survey....

You so cute. I thought we ran you off after that " take it out on me" thread. I haven't seen you since then.

You're the type if I met you and you started talking about "him" I would bite my lip and just nod my head. I would determine the idea does you more good than harm. I still don't think it is good for us overall as a species but its people like you who make me think it ain't all bad.

Good people need to be complimented more often. You are a ray of sunshine. I can tell you're fun.

Take it out on me thread? I don't even remember that one!
I have been around... a lot... more so that usual!

I dated a guy that was 6'2" and I loved looking up at him - I think it's a woman's instinct to be drawn to tall, strong men as a need for protection....

I dated a guy that was 6'2" and I loved looking up at him - I think it's a woman's instinct to be drawn to tall, strong men as a need for protection....

I have to admit it is kind of awesome that most woman are somewhere between my chest line and beneath my chin.

What the hell...several post I have made today when replying is posted double...grrrrrrr

probably lag... it happens to me, esp. on my phone.... (I can't type worth a damn on my phone anyway...)

what is in how tall a person is anyway? character, disposition, values rather than height are what counts

What the hell...several post I have made today when replying is posted double...grrrrrrr

probably lag... it happens to me, esp. on my phone.... (I can't type worth a damn on my phone anyway...)

Neither can I...gotta love the REALLY good word correction on an iPhone. Produces some funny results sometimes but gets it right more often than not.

Forum List

Back