How the BBC sees RW blind hate of Hillary (crazy), Bengazi, E-Mails

Hillary Clinton defends handling of Benghazi attack - BBC News E-Mails
Hillary Clinton's 'emailgate' diced and sliced - BBC News Bengazi
The dark depths of hatred for Hillary Clinton - BBC News - Hate caused by bs propaganda,
Last one first, etc.
The disgrace of a New BS GOP is getting its just desserts, hater dupes...
The establishment GOP needs to go extinct... because they really are just part of one party rule in Washington - the progressive party… Fact

So basically you're just being left behind by human progress.
The GOP establishment is all about backroom deals and earmarks… Their corruption knows no bounds
And mainly bought off and propagandized by greedy billionaires. Unlike the Dems.

You mean like the Saudi, the Nigerians, Wall Street, Warren Buffet, and the Nazi George Soros has bought off Hillary?

The dark depths of hatred for Hillary Clinton - BBC News - Hate caused by bs propaganda,
Last one first, etc.

Nothing blind about peoples dislike for Hillary.

As for hating her?? Who would bother. She's not worth hating. She's just a waste of oxygen.
Functionally blind, hater dupe. Fact check.
Lemming
Ignorant ideologue.
The irony....

And mainly bought off and propagandized by greedy billionaires. Unlike the Dems.

Nah, them too.
No evidence in their policies.
They only exist because of billionaires like Soros.
Soros is the bogey man. His money and influence in politics is nothing compared to Murdoch, the Kochs, Adelson, Mercer. Hell Fox is now running the GOP. Plus, Soros's goal is not making money by screwing workers and the environment and misinforming the public. Ask anyone but the GOP propaganda machine and the dupes.
Fox is a bogeyman.

The BBC is just more of the same bullshit as subsidized trash like CNN, MSNBC and their non cable clones.

Soros has fucked over countless white working people, just like the Democrats and Labour continually do.

See if you can fix it with partisanshit then, good luck with that.

Nah, them too.
Soros is the bogey man. His money and influence in politics is nothing compared to Murdoch, the Kochs, Adelson, Mercer. Hell Fox is now running the GOP. Plus, Soros's goal is not making money by screwing workers and the environment and misinforming the public. Ask anyone but the GOP propaganda machine and the dupes.
Fox is a bogeyman.

The BBC is just more of the same bullshit as subsidized trash like CNN, MSNBC and their non cable clones.

Soros has fucked over countless white working people, just like the Democrats and Labour continually do.
It is funny what the progressives pick as their boogie man whether it be trump, fox, Rush Limbaugh, AR's, high-capacity magazines, unpasteurized milk… The list goes on and on. LOL
All of which are no danger to anybody, pretty much harmless.

Last one first, etc.

Nothing blind about peoples dislike for Hillary.

As for hating her?? Who would bother. She's not worth hating. She's just a waste of oxygen.
Functionally blind, hater dupe. Fact check.
Lemming
Ignorant ideologue.
The irony....
He's a paid poster… lol

Actually one needs to be organized himself. Quit depending on someone else. Do it yourself.

That's why unions were targeted, the substantial people get very upset when the little people organize.

That's the key word for losers why play the victim card. "Little People".

Dodge, and we all see why you had to.

Dodge what? The truth I told. It was Henry Ford. You are a victim of no one but yourself.
Cut it out. One company. Later, they had a huge strike. 1930's. In the 50's, the tax rate was 90%, business paid 35% of taxes, now TEN, public college was free, min wage was $11 in today's $, but since Raygun the middle class and the country have gone to hell. All for the greedy rich tax cuts.

LOL! Try as you might, it was still Henry Ford. Actually were I you, I would be ashamed of myself. I assume you are a grown man, Here you are again and again whining and crying and wanting someone to help you or do everything for you and relieve you of any personal responsibility. You're really a joke to call yourself any kind of man at all.

Nah, them too.
Fox is a bogeyman.

It is funny what the progressives pick as their boogie man whether it be trump, fox, Rush Limbaugh, AR's, high-capacity magazines, unpasteurized milk… The list goes on and on. LOL

They simply have to blame anyone except themselves for their failures in life. It's really sad and pathetic.

That's why unions were targeted, the substantial people get very upset when the little people organize.

Dodge what? The truth I told. It was Henry Ford. You are a victim of no one but yourself.
Cut it out. One company. Later, they had a huge strike. 1930's. In the 50's, the tax rate was 90%, business paid 35% of taxes, now TEN, public college was free, min wage was $11 in today's $, but since Raygun the middle class and the country have gone to hell. All for the greedy rich tax cuts.

LOL! Try as you might, it was still Henry Ford. Actually were I you, I would be ashamed of myself. I assume you are a grown man, Here you are again and again whining and crying and wanting someone to help you or do everything for you and relieve you of any personal responsibility. You're really a joke to call yourself any kind of man at all.

Too bad you can't name more.

Actually one needs to be organized himself. Quit depending on someone else. Do it yourself.

Bed wetter

Sonny Boy want a tiddy bottle? Poor mistreated little tyke. Cannot make it on his own.

Sonny Boy want a tiddy bottle? Poor mistreated little tyke. Cannot make it on his own.

Of note is that you went nowhere near the data and links provided, but revert to this.

Of note is that you went nowhere near the data and links provided, but revert to this.

Poor little baby. It's been so hard for him in life. He just can't bring himself to work for anything himself.

Poor little baby. It's been so hard for him in life. He just can't bring himself to work for anything himself.

Man, that's just sad, have a nice evening.

The GOP establishment is all about backroom deals and earmarks… Their corruption knows no bounds

Nah, them too.
World market progressives/globalists - they being The puppet masters of all career politicians no matter the party...
Globalism in business is coming, just a question of whether stupid greedy GOP one, or smart Dem one. IE, investment in training our work force and getting the rich to pay their fair share.

Training the work force to do exactly what? Where is the training to be done and by whom? Who will foot the bill to pay for all these freeloaders to be trained? What is preventing them from getting the training they want now?
High cost. 3-6 million tech jobs going begging.

Last one first, etc.
The establishment GOP needs to go extinct... because they really are just part of one party rule in Washington - the progressive party… Fact

So basically you're just being left behind by human progress.

You mean like the Saudi, the Nigerians, Wall Street, Warren Buffet, and the Nazi George Soros has bought off Hillary?
No evidence. Nazi? lol.

Investigated. Nada.

Nah, them too.
Fox is a bogeyman.

Lying scumbag GOPers are a huge danger.

Man, that's just sad, have a nice evening.

Thanks little man. Scratch the word "man".

Nah, them too.
World market progressives/globalists - they being The puppet masters of all career politicians no matter the party...
Globalism in business is coming, just a question of whether stupid greedy GOP one, or smart Dem one. IE, investment in training our work force and getting the rich to pay their fair share.

Training the work force to do exactly what? Where is the training to be done and by whom? Who will foot the bill to pay for all these freeloaders to be trained? What is preventing them from getting the training they want now?

So, why don't you get the necessary training and education to qualify for one of them? That's what the rest of us had to do for ourselves.

Henry done good. But nobody followed. I'm retired. You've melted down lol.

Nah, them too.

So, why don't you get the necessary training and education to qualify for one of them? That's what the rest of us had to do for ourselves.
I'm retired idiot. We're talking politics here. Not our personal lives. Jeeebus what a moron you are politically. Angry white man.

Forum List

Back