How the fuck can someone scam their own family members?

Yes I would never pay $12 bucks for chicken wings, you got scammed. We even pay extra for no wings in the KFC bucket.

I don't eat dead shit anymore but even when I did, I knew better than to pay premium bucks for a part of the carcass that should be thrown away.

You gotta hand it to the enterprising lady who came up with the "buffalo wings" scam. Chicken wings have no meat to speak of but add a little over-salted sauce and the peeps line up to pay more, per pound, than they pay for sirloin.

Dumb-de-dum-dum.

People not thinking for themselves.... THAT is how we ended up with trump stealing everything from the US that isn't nailed down.

Yes I would never pay $12 bucks for chicken wings, you got scammed. We even pay extra for no wings in the KFC bucket.

I don't eat dead shit anymore but even when I did, I knew better than to pay premium bucks for a part of the carcass that should be thrown away.

You gotta hand it to the enterprising lady who came up with the "buffalo wings" scam. Chicken wings have no meat to speak of but add a little over-salted sauce and the peeps line up to pay more, per pound, than they pay for sirloin.

Dumb-de-dum-dum.

People not thinking for themselves.... THAT is how we ended up with trump stealing everything from the US that isn't nailed down.

You a dumb bitch

Dumb-de-dum-dum.

You are a complete idiot, knowing that two teenagers made you afraid and held you hostage with bibles is pretty funny. Hope they didn't hurt you too bad. That's how we ended up getting Hillary as a Democratic candidate from idiots thank can't think for themselves, like you.

^A short press conference following a near deadly bout with pneumonia back in 2011. He did manage to recover well enough to perform in the opening ceremony at the 2012 Olympics ... and he lived for 5 more years, to boot. Another good person taken before his time by HIV/AIDS.

They sure did some progress fighting that disease, I thought magic Johnson was a gonner decades ago..

Forum List

Back