How the fuck can someone scam their own family members?

Yes I would never pay $12 bucks for chicken wings, you got scammed. We even pay extra for no wings in the KFC bucket.

That was the frustration, i paid $12 and I get no Chicken Breast??

I agree, for $12 you should get a whole chicken! And Mac and Cheese? Who the heck eats that crap, is she like 5?

I think you family should bar her from ever getting food again, she has lousy taste and is a terrible shopper.
It's the equivalent of ordering Pizza

Who doesn't like Chicken Wings? Everyone likes Mac n Cheese

But there is a whiner in every group
Op reminds me of the Dinner dictator pizza commercial. Just replace the sald w/ chix breast

Back in the 70s when I went to college in Buffalo, we used to get 50 wings for $5 and pitchers of Genesee Beer were $2

Good eat'n

Yes I would never pay $12 bucks for chicken wings, you got scammed. We even pay extra for no wings in the KFC bucket.

That was the frustration, i paid $12 and I get no Chicken Breast??

I agree, for $12 you should get a whole chicken! And Mac and Cheese? Who the heck eats that crap, is she like 5?

I think you family should bar her from ever getting food again, she has lousy taste and is a terrible shopper.
It's the equivalent of ordering Pizza

Who doesn't like Chicken Wings? Everyone likes Mac n Cheese

But there is a whiner in every group

Well that means she should have bought a pizza to go with the wings

Back in the 70s when I went to college in Buffalo, we used to get 50 wings for $5 and pitchers of Genesee Beer were $2

Good eat'n

But it wasn't the holiday time and you was in college. This was a family dinner

Good eat'n

What do you think takeout wings and Mac and cheese cost ?

On the menu it stated $40 for 20 wings. Now how does the mac and cheese add up to $35 making the total $75??

just sounds like a lie

Good eat'n

On the menu it stated $40 for 20 wings. Now how does the mac and cheese add up to $35 making the total $75??

just sounds like a lie

$2.00 for a chicken wing? Hell, she was scammed!

Good eat'n

just sounds like a lie

And then scammed us

My cousin scammed the entire family last night. The family got together last night because my cousin is going out of town today. So instead of getting together on Christmas Eve we met last night. My mom didn't feel like cooking so my cousin came up with this idea to buy dinner for the family and everyone contribute $12.00 a piece

I get to the house and this bitch bought 40 wings and mac and cheese. No Chicken Breast, No chicken Thigh just all wings. And she wants me to believe that 40 wings and mac and cheese cost $75???? I am still disgusted because I feel so cheated and the food was even all that good.

I could have gotten me a nice individual dinner for $12 dollars from Popeyes. Most grown people want something other than a wing like a Chicken Breast. And I can tell everyone at the table was trying to be polite and go along with it.

Then the bitch reveals she got a $1000 christmas bonus from her job. Then why the fuck are we giving you $12.00 a piece? She could have kept that shit to herself.

Gee we ate at Bice Restorante in Naples. 4 adults ran us $180 with wine. Popeyes? Seriously what did you expect for $12?

Good eat'n

just sounds like a lie

And then scammed us

No kidding. Next time don't let her get your food on her own.

My cousin scammed the entire family last night. The family got together last night because my cousin is going out of town today. So instead of getting together on Christmas Eve we met last night. My mom didn't feel like cooking so my cousin came up with this idea to buy dinner for the family and everyone contribute $12.00 a piece

I get to the house and this bitch bought 40 wings and mac and cheese. No Chicken Breast, No chicken Thigh just all wings. And she wants me to believe that 40 wings and mac and cheese cost $75???? I am still disgusted because I feel so cheated and the food was even all that good.

I could have gotten me a nice individual dinner for $12 dollars from Popeyes. Most grown people want something other than a wing like a Chicken Breast. And I can tell everyone at the table was trying to be polite and go along with it.

Then the bitch reveals she got a $1000 christmas bonus from her job. Then why the fuck are we giving you $12.00 a piece? She could have kept that shit to herself.

Gee we ate at Bice Restorante in Naples. 4 adults ran us $180 with wine. Popeyes? Seriously what did you expect for $12?

You didn't pay $180 for chicken wings and mac and cheese did you?

No watermelon ?

Watermelon? Oh I gotta to report you for that

Ah, must have been the Kool-Aid

IMG_3585.JPG

Not that bullshit. I expected chicken breast and other side options

No watermelon ?

View attachment 103808

Reported again

No watermelon ?

View attachment 103808

Reported again
that term is not derogatory among you people.
ranger.gif

Forum List

Back