How the fuck can someone scam their own family members?

My cousin scammed the entire family last night. The family got together last night because my cousin is going out of town today. So instead of getting together on Christmas Eve we met last night. My mom didn't feel like cooking so my cousin came up with this idea to buy dinner for the family and everyone contribute $12.00 a piece

I get to the house and this bitch bought 40 wings and mac and cheese. No Chicken Breast, No chicken Thigh just all wings. And she wants me to believe that 40 wings and mac and cheese cost $75???? I am still disgusted because I feel so cheated and the food was even all that good.

I could have gotten me a nice individual dinner for $12 dollars from Popeyes. Most grown people want something other than a wing like a Chicken Breast. And I can tell everyone at the table was trying to be polite and go along with it.

Then the bitch reveals she got a $1000 christmas bonus from her job. Then why the fuck are we giving you $12.00 a piece? She could have kept that shit to herself.

Ahhhhh the troll got trolled! How sad....

My cousin scammed the entire family last night. The family got together last night because my cousin is going out of town today. So instead of getting together on Christmas Eve we met last night. My mom didn't feel like cooking so my cousin came up with this idea to buy dinner for the family and everyone contribute $12.00 a piece

I get to the house and this bitch bought 40 wings and mac and cheese. No Chicken Breast, No chicken Thigh just all wings. And she wants me to believe that 40 wings and mac and cheese cost $75???? I am still disgusted because I feel so cheated and the food was even all that good.

I could have gotten me a nice individual dinner for $12 dollars from Popeyes. Most grown people want something other than a wing like a Chicken Breast. And I can tell everyone at the table was trying to be polite and go along with it.

Then the bitch reveals she got a $1000 christmas bonus from her job. Then why the fuck are we giving you $12.00 a piece? She could have kept that shit to herself.

No watermelon ?

Watermelon? Oh I gotta to report you for that

Ah, must have been the Kool-Aid

View attachment 103808

Reported again
that term is not derogatory among you people.
ranger.gif

Fuck you mean YOU PEOPLE???

She prolly pocketed the cash and put it on her EBT :afro: Nomesayin'?

She don't have a EBT mutherfucker. No one in my family does

Though you and I have had our differences, I believe you. So seem real and you are a hard worker and your family seems pretty cool.

Now, you dumb ass, you got played by your cousin, now live with it. Lol!

Faith album was one of the best of the 1980's. He reinvented himself as a musician and was really innovative for a period of time, plus who can forget Careless Whisper?

RIP

Ex-Wham! singer George Michael dies - BBC News

Singer George Michael has died aged 53, his publicist has said.

The star, who launched his career with Wham! in the 1980s and later continued his success as a solo performer, is said to have "passed away peacefully at home".

Thames Valley Police said South Central Ambulance Service attended a property in Goring in Oxfordshire at 13:42 GMT.

Police say there were no suspicious circumstances.

Michael, who was born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou in north London, sold more than 100m albums throughout a career spanning almost four decades.

He first found fame with his schoolfriend Andrew Ridgeley in duo Wham! before going on to release solo albums, including the multi-million selling Faith and Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1.

Earlier this month it was announced that producer and songwriter Naughty Boy was working with Michael on a new album.

In a statement, the star's publicist said: "It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period.

"The family would ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult and emotional time. There will be no further comment at this stage."

Though you and I have had our differences, I believe you. So seem real and you are a hard worker and your family seems pretty cool.

I don't think none of us thought she would provide such a fucked up dinner. That;s why we were so surprised

I don't think I want to see another chicken wing until March lol

I don't think none of us thought she would provide such a fucked up dinner. That;s why we were so surprised

How about the Super Bowl when the Pats kick the Cowgirls ass?

How about the Super Bowl when the Pats kick the Cowgirls ass?

I won't be eating nothing if the cowboys are in the SB, too nervous

Feeling kind of bad about posting his "Last Christmas" music vid in your Christmas Songs thread. Turned out to be prophetic in an ironic sorta way. Who knew this year would be his last Christmas? ... :(

Forum List

Back