How the fuck can someone scam their own family members?

My cousin scammed the entire family last night. The family got together last night because my cousin is going out of town today. So instead of getting together on Christmas Eve we met last night. My mom didn't feel like cooking so my cousin came up with this idea to buy dinner for the family and everyone contribute $12.00 a piece

I get to the house and this bitch bought 40 wings and mac and cheese. No Chicken Breast, No chicken Thigh just all wings. And she wants me to believe that 40 wings and mac and cheese cost $75???? I am still disgusted because I feel so cheated and the food was even all that good.

I could have gotten me a nice individual dinner for $12 dollars from Popeyes. Most grown people want something other than a wing like a Chicken Breast. And I can tell everyone at the table was trying to be polite and go along with it.

Then the bitch reveals she got a $1000 christmas bonus from her job. Then why the fuck are we giving you $12.00 a piece? She could have kept that shit to herself.
if you was white, that wouldnt have happened

Why mongo?

Cheapskate OP is cheapskate.

MLyL1OC.gif

Yes I would never pay $12 bucks for chicken wings, you got scammed. We even pay extra for no wings in the KFC bucket.

That was the frustration, i paid $12 and I get no Chicken Breast??

I agree, for $12 you should get a whole chicken! And Mac and Cheese? Who the heck eats that crap, is she like 5?

I think you family should bar her from ever getting food again, she has lousy taste and is a terrible shopper.

My cousin scammed the entire family last night. The family got together last night because my cousin is going out of town today. So instead of getting together on Christmas Eve we met last night. My mom didn't feel like cooking so my cousin came up with this idea to buy dinner for the family and everyone contribute $12.00 a piece

I get to the house and this bitch bought 40 wings and mac and cheese. No Chicken Breast, No chicken Thigh just all wings. And she wants me to believe that 40 wings and mac and cheese cost $75???? I am still disgusted because I feel so cheated and the food was even all that good.

I could have gotten me a nice individual dinner for $12 dollars from Popeyes. Most grown people want something other than a wing like a Chicken Breast. And I can tell everyone at the table was trying to be polite and go along with it.

Then the bitch reveals she got a $1000 christmas bonus from her job. Then why the fuck are we giving you $12.00 a piece? She could have kept that shit to herself.
Donald Trump did it.

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online

You are so wrong, it's Reagan's fault!

Yes I would never pay $12 bucks for chicken wings, you got scammed. We even pay extra for no wings in the KFC bucket.

I agree, for $12 you should get a whole chicken! And Mac and Cheese? Who the heck eats that crap, is she like 5?

I think you family should bar her from ever getting food again, she has lousy taste and is a terrible shopper.

That was the worst dinner of 2016

That was the worst dinner of 2016

By far, if she wasn't a relative I would have hired a woman to go beat the crap out of her!

All joking aside, yeah wings are mostly an appetizer unless you get 100. i could eat 15- 20 myself
lipsmakc.gif

You mean u can eat 15-20 wing dings not chicken wings
NO MONGO!!! I can easily eat 15- 20 wings my myself

How big are you? Hell, five maybe six wings max for me.

6 at the most for me too. That's why I thought he was talking about wing dings

I can definitely eat 15 wing dings

It's the equivalent of ordering Pizza

Who doesn't like Chicken Wings? Everyone likes Mac n Cheese

But there is a whiner in every group

It's the equivalent of ordering Pizza

Who doesn't like Chicken Wings? Everyone likes Mac n Cheese

But there is a whiner in every group

$12 for chicken wings and then Mac and cheese? Come on rightwinger! Someone played fbj, his cousin is a con artist.

Forum List

Back