How the GOP Will Attack Harris

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
The GOP will primarily attack Harris in three ways accord to media reports.

1. She is Joe Biden only more radical and less likable. A California Neo-Marxist Progressive who hates Israel and Jews, has zero foreign policy experience, and has utterly failed at the few things she has been given (primarily the border and illegal immigration).

2. She was a centerpiece of the Big Lie. Joe Biden is sharp as a tack. Everything's great. Cheap fakes. Joe is totally with it and on top of his game.

3. Benefits from the disenfranchisement of 14 million Democrat voters in one of the most crooked and unseemly power grabs in American political history. The opposite of our Democratic values as a Nation. Authoritarian and elitist power brokers in the Democrats Party completely undermine the voters to get rid of Joe and crown Kamala.

Discuss.

I can imagine a few ads, eash to make. One, the takedown by Gabbard, 40.seconds or so. If I am Trump I invite.Gabbard to some.of his rallies,. Two, the clip.of Biden.announcing that Harris is the border czar,.followed by Harris laughing and video of.illegals.entering America. Three, videos of British politicians.outraged at Harris.coming to Europe.and making those cringe-worthy speeches.to the public about Russia.

Forum List

Back