How The Left Works

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
How many times have we seen it, people? How many.... Remember the edited 911 calls at the beginning of the Zimmerman investigation into the death of St Skittles?

Remember the edited and doctored photographs? Remember...

Remember why I call them, "The DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM"

Because that's what they are.

MSNBC Deceptively Edits GOP Rep’s Remarks To Make It Seem Like He Said Food Stamp Recipients Are All Rapists, Pedophiles And Murderers…

Beyond shameless.

Via Newsbusters:

MSNBC edit:

CONGRESSMAN PETE SESSIONS (R-TEXAS): What we’re trying to accomplish is to end eligibility of food stamps that compete against those families, those needy families that we talked about, for rapists, pedophiles and murderers. Whether rapists, pedophiles or murderers will be eligible. But it’s pedophiles, murderers, rapists, those who have, should have enough money.

What he really said:

SESSIONS: The President’s inability to lead is what is causing this country to have massive unemployment and a GDP rate of about 1.5 percent. It is a nightmare for people.

So I do understand that we have those in our midst who are in trouble. I don’t think this bill is ever aimed at, and we shouldn’t try and say that it would be aimed at, the disabled, mothers with children. That’s not what we’re trying to accomplish here. What we’re trying to accomplish is to end eligibility of food stamps that compete against those families, those needy families that we talked about, for rapists, pedophiles and murderers. That’s why you see members of the Democratic Party coming down here today and they’re saying we’re going to take it away from other people. No – rapists, pedophiles, and murderers.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Edgetho:

People, this isn't about Big Government vs. Small Government. This isn't about one party vs. another. This isn't about progressive v. Conservative.

This is about, and has been for a long time, the lying, thieving, dishonest, scum-sucking criminals in the dimocrap party vs. Patriotic, hard-working, family-raising, tax paying, God fearing, decent, honest American.

dimocraps lie, people. They lie, they cheat and they steal.

This is beyond despicable. But anybody that thinks the dimocraps don't do this type of thing a regular basis...??

You better think again. We just don't always catch them

How many times have we seen it, people? How many.... Remember the edited 911 calls at the beginning of the Zimmerman investigation into the death of St Skittles?

MSNBC Deceptively Edits GOP Rep’s Remarks To Make It Seem Like He Said Food Stamp Recipients Are All Rapists, Pedophiles And Murderers…

Beyond shameless.

Via Newsbusters:

MSNBC edit:

CONGRESSMAN PETE SESSIONS (R-TEXAS): What we’re trying to accomplish is to end eligibility of food stamps that compete against those families, those needy families that we talked about, for rapists, pedophiles and murderers. Whether rapists, pedophiles or murderers will be eligible. But it’s pedophiles, murderers, rapists, those who have, should have enough money.

What he really said:

SESSIONS: The President’s inability to lead is what is causing this country to have massive unemployment and a GDP rate of about 1.5 percent. It is a nightmare for people.

So I do understand that we have those in our midst who are in trouble. I don’t think this bill is ever aimed at, and we shouldn’t try and say that it would be aimed at, the disabled, mothers with children. That’s not what we’re trying to accomplish here. What we’re trying to accomplish is to end eligibility of food stamps that compete against those families, those needy families that we talked about, for rapists, pedophiles and murderers. That’s why you see members of the Democratic Party coming down here today and they’re saying we’re going to take it away from other people. No – rapists, pedophiles, and murderers.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Edgetho:

People, this isn't about Big Government vs. Small Government. This isn't about one party vs. another. This isn't about progressive v. Conservative.

This is about, and has been for a long time, the lying, thieving, dishonest, scum-sucking criminals in the dimocrap party vs. Patriotic, hard-working, family-raising, tax paying, God fearing, decent, honest American.

This is beyond despicable. But anybody that thinks the dimocraps don't do this type of thing a regular basis...??

Holy shit this site is full of comedians. Drama queens, but funny drama queens.

Beyond shameless.

Via Newsbusters:

MSNBC edit:

What he really said:

Edgetho:

LOL!!! How many times have we been told the left doesn't work?!?! :D
Neither of you goofy leftists can refute what he presented in the quotes...or his conclusion that liberals lie...so you counter with imbecilic gibberish.

...and the thread is about HOW the left works, not that the left doesn't work. The left works very hard at lying and deceiving voters. Apparently, you need some lessons in reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Neither of you goofy leftists can refute what he presented in the quotes...or his conclusion that liberals lie...so you counter with imbecilic gibberish.

My first thread and it's bombing!! Depressing.

Next time, I'm going to title my thread, "Nekked Pics Of Kate Upton Found"

Betcha that gets a lot of hits.

Oh..... Imbeciles.... I think calling leftists 'imbeciles' is an insult to imbeciles everywhere.

leftists would have to raise their IQs considerably to qualify as 'Imbeciles'.

Beyond shameless.

Via Newsbusters:

MSNBC edit:

What he really said:

Edgetho:

Nothing to disagree with. It's obviously all completely true. I especially like the scum-sucking part.

Oh..... Imbeciles.... I think calling leftists 'imbeciles' is an insult to imbeciles everywhere.

( so where are the Upton pics ) :confused:

You may not have noted that I did not call them imbeciles. I merely stated that they responded with imbecilic gibberish.

...and your proposed, deceptive thread title suggesting the nude pictures might get a lot of hits but few replies...except maybe some calling you a welch.

Forum List

Back