How to cash in on dead Americans.

ron4342

VIP Member
Feb 29, 2012
The slime balls on this board must be very proud about the republicans using the deaths of 4 Americans to ask for campaign donations.
"House Speaker John Boehner would not say Thursday if the House GOP’s campaign arm should stop including the Benghazi attacks in fundraising appeals.

Asked three times whether the National Republican Congressional Committee should be fundraising based on what they call Democratic obstruction of the Benghazi investigation, Boehner answered only: “Our focus is on getting the answers to those families who lost their loved ones. Period.
An NRCC email sent Wednesday morning included a link to “become a Benghazi watchdog” – which led to a page where supporters can donate cash. A separate website called “BenghaziWatchdogs.com” still contains a link encouraging visitors to “help fight liberals by donating today.””
Apparently it is time to shear the republican sheep again. Tell us again how this is just about finding the truth and about how proud you are of your party using dead Americans to raise money.
The Newest Benghazi Controversy: Political Fundraising - NBC News

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/newest-benghazi-controversy-political-fundraising-n100456

Last edited by a moderator:
left-wing nutjobs cashed in on dead soldiers in 2008

now we have an idiot from Chicago who's idea of "change' is RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS

libs

idiots and hypocrites

The slime balls on this board must be very proud about the republicans using the deaths of 4 Americans to ask for campaign donations.
"House Speaker John Boehner would not say Thursday if the House GOP’s campaign arm should stop including the Benghazi attacks in fundraising appeals.

Asked three times whether the National Republican Congressional Committee should be fundraising based on what they call Democratic obstruction of the Benghazi investigation, Boehner answered only: “Our focus is on getting the answers to those families who lost their loved ones. Period.
An NRCC email sent Wednesday morning included a link to “become a Benghazi watchdog” – which led to a page where supporters can donate cash. A separate website called “BenghaziWatchdogs.com” still contains a link encouraging visitors to “help fight liberals by donating today.””
Apparently it is time to shear the republican sheep again. Tell us again how this is just about finding the truth and about how proud you are of your party using dead Americans to raise money.

bah---politicians will use anything for raising funds.

now we have an idiot from Chicago who's idea of "change' is RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS

libs

idiots and hypocrites
Notice that I provided a link so you could verify what I posted. I noticed you have NOT provided a link. In other words, your post means absolutely nothing!

libs

idiots and hypocrites
Notice that I provided a link so you could verify what I posted. I noticed you have NOT provided a link. In other words, your post means absolutely nothing!

a link from an unhinged left-wing idiot is worth what again..........?

you provided propaganda; an opinion piece

that you dont know the difference says alot about you

you're a JOKE

If your post can be believed the are asking for donations to help fight liberals, and this would have what to do with Benghazi? Did liberals kill the ambassador?

you're a JOKE
The article was stating facts. However, since you seem to be incapable of recognizing facts there is a website you could check to see if I am correct or not. Of course that would take some work on your part, wouldn't it?

If your post can be believed the are asking for donations to help fight liberals, and this would have what to do with Benghazi? Did liberals kill the ambassador?
OKTexas, I am curious. Are you really so naive as to think that the money will not be used to elect republicans? Do you really think that it is acceptable to use the deaths of Americans to raise campaign donations?

libs

idiots and hypocrites

a link from an unhinged left-wing idiot is worth what again..........?
TRANSLATION: He is right and I can't prove what I posted so I will attack his link.

Sandy Hook.

OKTexas, I am curious. Are you really so naive as to think that the money will not be used to elect republicans? Do you really think that it is acceptable to use the deaths of Americans to raise campaign donations?

No you appear to be the stupid one, it's the job of that committee to get republicans elected, they include fund raising request with every piece of mail or email regardless of the subject of the mail. Furthermore if you are so naive to think the dems don't do the exact same thing? No political campaign committee sends anything out that is just informational, every bit of it is to inspire people to give them money. So get off your high horse unless you can prove this is unique to republicans.

Hey bitch. Axelrod used the Newtown Massacre to raise funds.

Explain your double standard.

Considering Obama cashed in on them by putting out a phoney story to explain benghazi to get elected, you really don't have room to talk.

And even if he hadnt done that: Wellstone Memorial.

Get your vaseline and get yourself ready you arrogant but idiotic asshole. Prepare yourself for battle when you walk in this room.

Eat this and I hope you choke on your hypocrisy.

axelrod-newtown-e1355869686259.jpg

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama’s moving address to the community of Newtown, Conn., there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president’s speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

SICK? Obama White House Raises Money Off of Newtown Massacre | The Gateway Pundit

you're a JOKE
The article was stating facts. However, since you seem to be incapable of recognizing facts there is a website you could check to see if I am correct or not. Of course that would take some work on your part, wouldn't it?

You provide nothing. You do not add to the conversation. You only use talking points.

What use are you to any debate?

Also, as I pointed out elsewhere. Why exactly is it bad to run on investigating corruption and coverups in government? Do you want a government where they get a free pass when they lie to us?

Get your vaseline and get yourself ready you arrogant but idiotic asshole. Prepare yourself for battle when you walk in this room.

Eat this and I hope you choke on your hypocrisy.

axelrod-newtown-e1355869686259.jpg

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama’s moving address to the community of Newtown, Conn., there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president’s speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

SICK? Obama White House Raises Money Off of Newtown Massacre | The Gateway Pundit

Left-wing nutjobs are blissfully ignorant of their own massive hypocrisy

I remember true Democrats. These are truly left wing nutjobs as you said who don't even have a clue what they are talking about.

Forum List

Back