How To Deal With Muslim Terrorists

freemind

Nov 6, 2015
I don't know how the fantasy with a muslim afterlife is supposed to work. If they die killing infidels, they are supposed to go straight to heaven and be given 70 virgins or whatever. What if you took the remains of some blown up muslim, covered them in pigs blood and wrapped them up in a pig skin before burial. Would that make them unclean enough to be sucked out of "heaven" if their souls had gone there already? (That is, if muslims even have a soul) If to a muslim, this is something that can screw up their afterlife, then it is something that should and MUST be done. Maybe it will make them think twice about becoming a kamikaze.

As for muslims who are killed in combat, they should be injected with pigs blood. Maybe even some dog blood too. As for muslim fighters who are captured, I would feed them things that have some sort of pig in it. And that was cooked using pig fat. I would also tell thim that the food contains such things. And tell them that refusing to eat it will do no good. Because their corpses will be injected with pigs blood. And any who do starve to death will also have a dog's penis sewn into their mouths before burial. So anybody reading this, write your congressman and demand that this start being done.

As for the muslims in Europe, all European countries should pass a law that all food sold should have some portion of it that comes from pigs. If the muslims there don't like it, they can leave. As for vegetarians, they are just going to have to accept a little pig by product in their food for the cause.

I don't know how the fantasy with a muslim afterlife is supposed to work. If they die killing infidels, they are supposed to go straight to heaven and be given 70 virgins or whatever. What if you took the remains of some blown up muslim, covered them in pigs blood and wrapped them up in a pig skin before burial. Would that make them unclean enough to be sucked out of "heaven" if their souls had gone there already? (That is, if muslims even have a soul) If to a muslim, this is something that can screw up their afterlife, then it is something that should and MUST be done. Maybe it will make them think twice about becoming a kamikaze.

As for muslims who are killed in combat, they should be injected with pigs blood. Maybe even some dog blood too. As for muslim fighters who are captured, I would feed them things that have some sort of pig in it. And that was cooked using pig fat. I would also tell thim that the food contains such things. And tell them that refusing to eat it will do no good. Because their corpses will be injected with pigs blood. And any who do starve to death will also have a dog's penis sewn into their mouths before burial. So anybody reading this, write your congressman and demand that this start being done.

As for the muslims in Europe, all European countries should pass a law that all food sold should have some portion of it that comes from pigs. If the muslims there don't like it, they can leave. As for vegetarians, they are just going to have to accept a little pig by product in their food for the cause.

Terrorism - at least Islamic terrorism - is not a significant threat in Europe or the USA. In the United States only 51 people have died in terrorist attack since 9/11, an almost negligible number. Islamism and jihad are the real issue; America has seen very little of that yet, but in Europe it's a big problem, violent crimes are being committed under the justification of Islamic law and tradition, and the authorities are turning a blind eye to it.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Banned
Give them an extra ventilation hole, that's how to deal with them

Thinking that they will go straight to heaven and be given 70 virgins, I don't think that would bother them enough. But from what I hear, what I suggested would.

• Banned

Terrorism - at least Islamic terrorism - is not a significant threat in Europe or the USA. In the United States only 51 people have died in terrorist attack since 9/11, an almost negligible number. Islamism and jihad are the real issue; America has seen very little of that yet, but in Europe it's a big problem, violent crimes are being committed under the justification of Islamic law and tradition, and the authorities are turning a blind eye to it.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you say is true. But if it happened to you, you would think it is a big deal then. Also, about 30,000 people die in the U.S. each year in car accidents. But as far as the day to day lives of most Americans is concerned, those deaths don't mean much. But it would be far better if they didn't happen. (To White people) With our civilization having been structured around the automobile, the convience of driving makes all those deaths worth it to some degree. But what do we get from having muslims around? Less than nothing. It certanly isn't worth even the few terrorists deaths that happen.

Also, for people to die in a car accident is just a tragedy. It wasn't something that anybody wanted. But to be murdered because you aren't muslim or because you aren't some other non-white goes far beyond tragic. It is an abomination that an end must be brought to.

CWDvEpBUsAEWdWR.jpg

• Banned

Thinking that they will go straight to heaven and be given 70 virgins, I don't think that would bother them enough. But from what I hear, what I suggested would.

As long as they are dead I don't really care

Muslims being dead isn't really the main point. The main point is keeping them from making other people dead. Letting them find out that according to their religion, they won't be going straight to heaven, will help keep them from wanting to make other people dead.

Like the "Christians" who died fighting in the Crusades, they go straight to Heaven...

I don't know what kind of bullshit the crusaders may have taught. But I don't know what the point to it was. Because as far as I know, Christians back then probably believed the same thing that they do today. Which is that as long as they believed in Jesus, they would go to heaven after they die. Though maybe they were going by what was written, I think, in the book of revelation. According to it, nobody will go to heaven until the earth is destroyed.

Like the "Christians" who died fighting in the Crusades, they go straight to Heaven...

I don't know what kind of bullshit the crusaders may have taught. But I don't know what the point to it was. Because as far as I know, Christians back then probably believed the same thing that they do today. Which is that as long as they believed in Jesus, they would go to heaven after they die. Though maybe they were going by what was written, I think, in the book of revelation. According to it, nobody will go to heaven until the earth is destroyed.
The Christians were counter crusading.

Forum List

Back