How To Deal With Muslim Terrorists

Give them an extra ventilation hole, that's how to deal with them

Thinking that they will go straight to heaven and be given 70 virgins, I don't think that would bother them enough. But from what I hear, what I suggested would.

As long as they are dead I don't really care
Like the "Christians" who died fighting in the Crusades, they go straight to Heaven...

I don't know what kind of bullshit the crusaders may have taught. But I don't know what the point to it was. Because as far as I know, Christians back then probably believed the same thing that they do today. Which is that as long as they believed in Jesus, they would go to heaven after they die. Though maybe they were going by what was written, I think, in the book of revelation. According to it, nobody will go to heaven until the earth is destroyed.
The Christians were counter crusading.

The Christian crusaders were a bunch of shitheads. That is why they sacked the Christian city of Constantinople. But apart from that, I think their only objective was to retake Jeruslaem. Not spread Christianity like the muslims tried to spread islam.

Thinking that they will go straight to heaven and be given 70 virgins, I don't think that would bother them enough. But from what I hear, what I suggested would.

Like the "Christians" who died fighting in the Crusades, they go straight to Heaven...

I don't know what kind of bullshit the crusaders may have taught. But I don't know what the point to it was. Because as far as I know, Christians back then probably believed the same thing that they do today. Which is that as long as they believed in Jesus, they would go to heaven after they die. Though maybe they were going by what was written, I think, in the book of revelation. According to it, nobody will go to heaven until the earth is destroyed.

The Christian crusaders were a bunch of shitheads. That is why they sacked the Christian city of Constantinople. But apart from that, I think their only objective was to retake Jeruslaem. Not spread Christianity like the muslims tried to spread islam.

I'm a big fan of the Crusaders...kicked Muzzie ass all over the continent :)

Yep, just like our homegrown Christian terrorists.

Being an Atheist, I hate to be put into a position of defending Christians. But I have never heard of a Christian terrorist. Now there are some christians who have committed terrorist acts. Just as the guy recently who attacked an abortion clinic. But his problem was with abortion. It had nothing to do with spreading Christianity. Neither has any Christian that I am aware of committed a terrorist act or martyred themselves to spread Christianity. Such as the firebombing of a mosque recently. That wasn't done to help turn the muslims to Christians. In part, it was done to show muslims that they weren't welcomed or wanted.

Letting them find out that according to their religion, they won't be going straight to heaven, will help keep them from wanting to make other people dead.
According to Islamic theology.

None of the idiotic suggestions in your OP would stop muslims from going to heaven. ..... :cool:

Sorry. But it is impossible for me to believe anything a muslim says. Because to your religion, lying to infidels is a virtue. Even the koran basically says that allah is the greatest deciever there is. That being the case, I think the U.S. military should start doing what I suggested. Because it probably would, to a muslim, keep them from going to heaven.

Letting them find out that according to their religion, they won't be going straight to heaven, will help keep them from wanting to make other people dead.
According to Islamic theology.

None of the idiotic suggestions in your OP would stop muslims from going to heaven. ..... :cool:

Sorry but killing infidels isn't going to get anyone into Heaven

I have never heard of a muslim believing otherwise. Also, years ago I saw an interview with an Afgan fighter when they were fighting the Russians. He said that if a muslim died fighting the infidels, they would go straight to heaven. That there, they could have young boys, young girls, anything they wanted. I remember thinking to myself, "And no doubt a few sheep too you lowlife fuck."

I'm a big fan of the Crusaders...kicked Muzzie ass all over the continent :)

Actually, from what I hear, the muslims put up a good fight. I may be wrong, but I seem to remember hearing of one battle where about 100,000 died on each side. Also, I wastche some hostory show about tha crusades once. I don't know if it was true, but guess who the leader of the first crusade was. Apparently it was some sort of holy goose.

I don't know how the fantasy with a muslim afterlife is supposed to work. If they die killing infidels, they are supposed to go straight to heaven and be given 70 virgins or whatever. What if you took the remains of some blown up muslim, covered them in pigs blood and wrapped them up in a pig skin before burial. Would that make them unclean enough to be sucked out of "heaven" if their souls had gone there already? (That is, if muslims even have a soul) If to a muslim, this is something that can screw up their afterlife, then it is something that should and MUST be done. Maybe it will make them think twice about becoming a kamikaze.

As for muslims who are killed in combat, they should be injected with pigs blood. Maybe even some dog blood too. As for muslim fighters who are captured, I would feed them things that have some sort of pig in it. And that was cooked using pig fat. I would also tell thim that the food contains such things. And tell them that refusing to eat it will do no good. Because their corpses will be injected with pigs blood. And any who do starve to death will also have a dog's penis sewn into their mouths before burial. So anybody reading this, write your congressman and demand that this start being done.

As for the muslims in Europe, all European countries should pass a law that all food sold should have some portion of it that comes from pigs. If the muslims there don't like it, they can leave. As for vegetarians, they are just going to have to accept a little pig by product in their food for the cause.
This is as idiotic as it is bigoted and wrong.

Not all Muslims are 'terrorists,' there's no reason to 'compel' Muslims to leave anywhere, including Europe.

Given its stupidity it's clear this isn't a serious post – the problem is there are many stupid, hateful, bigoted rightists who will take it seriously.

They did.

Being an Atheist, I hate to be put into a position of defending Christians. But I have never heard of a Christian terrorist. Now there are some christians who have committed terrorist acts. Just as the guy recently who attacked an abortion clinic. But his problem was with abortion. It had nothing to do with spreading Christianity. Neither has any Christian that I am aware of committed a terrorist act or martyred themselves to spread Christianity. Such as the firebombing of a mosque recently. That wasn't done to help turn the muslims to Christians. In part, it was done to show muslims that they weren't welcomed or wanted.

Are you suggesting that Christian terrorists aren't really Christians? Does that also apply to Muslims? NaziCon double standards are hard to keep up with.

Are you suggesting that Christian terrorists aren't really Christians? Does that also apply to Muslims? NaziCon double standards are hard to keep up with.

Islamic terrorists kill in the name of religion....hint: Allah Akbar? When was the last time someone was screaming praise God while beheading someone or blowing themselves up with a suicide vest? Do you ever think before hitting "post reply"?

There has been violence, rape, torture, destruction, murder, and genocide all in the name of Christianity... much of which could be considered "terrorism".

Islamic terrorists kill in the name of religion....hint: Allah Akbar? When was the last time someone was screaming praise God while beheading someone or blowing themselves up with a suicide vest? Do you ever think before hitting "post reply"?

Are you suggesting that Christian terrorists must scream something when carrying out their terrorist acts in the name of their white Christian God? Funny...

Are you suggesting that Christian terrorists must scream something when carrying out their terrorist acts in the name of the white Christian God? Funny...

You're over the top stupid, they would kill in the name of religion...it's not happening no matter how much you lie and say it is

I don't know how the fantasy with a muslim afterlife is supposed to work. If they die killing infidels, they are supposed to go straight to heaven and be given 70 virgins or whatever. What if you took the remains of some blown up muslim, covered them in pigs blood and wrapped them up in a pig skin before burial. Would that make them unclean enough to be sucked out of "heaven" if their souls had gone there already? (That is, if muslims even have a soul) If to a muslim, this is something that can screw up their afterlife, then it is something that should and MUST be done. Maybe it will make them think twice about becoming a kamikaze.

As for muslims who are killed in combat, they should be injected with pigs blood. Maybe even some dog blood too. As for muslim fighters who are captured, I would feed them things that have some sort of pig in it. And that was cooked using pig fat. I would also tell thim that the food contains such things. And tell them that refusing to eat it will do no good. Because their corpses will be injected with pigs blood. And any who do starve to death will also have a dog's penis sewn into their mouths before burial. So anybody reading this, write your congressman and demand that this start being done.

As for the muslims in Europe, all European countries should pass a law that all food sold should have some portion of it that comes from pigs. If the muslims there don't like it, they can leave. As for vegetarians, they are just going to have to accept a little pig by product in their food for the cause.
This is as idiotic as it is bigoted and wrong.

Not all Muslims are 'terrorists,' there's no reason to 'compel' Muslims to leave anywhere, including Europe.

Given its stupidity it's clear this isn't a serious post – the problem is there are many stupid, hateful, bigoted rightists who will take it seriously.

Tell me what I said that you think is wrong. Also, lets say that you worshipped a prophet and a god that was all for necrophilia. Even if you yourself have never committed necrophilia, you would still be a necrophiliac as far as I'm concerned. As for islam, mohammed himself is said to have personally cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. So for a muslim that isn't a terrorist, its like trying to find a Christian who is opposed to Jesus. It just isn't likely to happen.

That is one reason to compel muslims to leave Europe. Another reason is that being White matters. And White people have a right to exist. At the very least, they deserve to have their own countries to live in. Another reason to compel muslims to leave Europe is that just as much, if not more, islam is a political system. It is against their religion to accept a political system that isn't islamic. As for your opinions about what I had to say, they are as stupid as you apparently are. Next, this thread is serious. So tell me. Do you have any more cultish beliefs that you would like me to smash?

Are you suggesting that Christian terrorists must scream something when carrying out their terrorist acts in the name of the white Christian God? Funny...

You're over the top stupid, they would kill in the name of religion...it's not happening no matter how much you lie and say it is

Wow, you must be a registered genius.

AHAHAHAHA Salon, Alternet, Occupy Democrat, SPLC? Get serious and stop using loon sites, loon

AHAHAHAHA Salon, Alternet, Occupy Democrat, SPLC? Get serious and stop using loon sites, loon

Please tell me which sites I should use...

Forum List

Back