How to deal with politicans who won't recognize a drug dealer right in my town

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You guys know me. I'm going to put it right out here and personal. I want to make sure this is out here to keep me safe.

Just went thru losing Duke last week and as if that isn't bad enough my town rep is unsure as to what to do with the grow op NEXT TO MY FUCKING POST OFFICE.

This dude has a lab for shatters. AND IS freaking bragging on it. And my rep is unsure what to do. Anyone want to see his website?

Anyone want to give me some advice?

You don't go to politicians for a problem like this. You walk into the police dept. and ask to talk to a detective.

You guys know me. I'm going to put it right out here and personal. I want to make sure this is out here to keep me safe.

Just went thru losing Duke last week and as if that isn't bad enough my town rep is unsure as to what to do with the grow op NEXT TO MY FUCKING POST OFFICE.

This dude has a lab for shatters. AND IS freaking bragging on it. And my rep is unsure what to do. Anyone want to see his website?

Sounds like you need to take a little hit of the whacky tabacy... Might help you chill out a bit.
upload_2016-3-8_13-17-15.png

I have this mega dealer across town.

I would not worry except not only is he doing shatters but when I asked my rm rep to look in on it it gets fuzzy.

We are talking a grow op and possibly a shatters lab that is far worse than a meth lab.

You don't go to politicians for a problem like this. You walk into the police dept. and ask to talk to a detective.

That's the problem. It's the RCMP and it looks like its dirty. It's the only reason I am posting this.

You have a grow op literally right in the middle of town. I'm on the edge of this little place called Sundown Manitoba.

Whitehall you guys know me by now. I'm a straight shooter man. The RCMP have allowed this man to do two count them two grow ops under the guise of medical marijuana.

But here's the catch.

He's not freaking licensed. We are talking this son of a bitch is making huge dollars here on a lie.

I hit agents at Health Canada last week. This guy is not licensed. Someone must be on the take here. Two freaking grow ops and shatters labs?

This is bad.

Sounds like you need to take a little hit of the whacky tabacy... Might help you chill out a bit.

Are you kidding me? I have no problem with the smoke. That's not my issue at all. But you try to pull off shatters in my town?????????????? I don't think so.

Do you know what it takes to do that?

Now Health Canada has not authorized him. Yes its tinydancer going to the freaking top here. What should I do guys?

Okay. Here we go.

Potent pot derivative 'shatter' discovered during home invasion

Shatter is available at marijuana dispensaries in the Lower Mainland.

"It's a concentrate. It's like marijuana oil or butter, just in a crystallized form" said Corina, an employee at a dispensary in Vancouver.

She said users take a small hit of the potent drug — a dab — which can be inhaled in vapourized form, from a device called a rig.

Like crack is to cocaine, looks like "shatters" is to pot.

Must be a Canadian thing.

Are you kidding me? I have no problem with the smoke. That's not my issue at all. But you try to pull off shatters in my town?????????????? I don't think so.

I can relate with wanting to clean up your neighborhood and it is a very tough issue that I and many others like you struggle with. I am going through a similar but less intense situation with pan handlers at my closest intersection. They are drunk most of the time and are getting aggressive while asking traffic for handouts. G5000 makes a good point to try the police first. If that doesn't work I'd suggest going to community meetings and speaking out. Challenge your county board of supervisors to take action, engage the local newspapers, news stations and media outlets. If you still aren't being heard organize a protest at the county meetings or in front of the grow op. Let me know if you get traction with any of your efforts and good luck.

Okay. Here we go.

Potent pot derivative 'shatter' discovered during home invasion

Shatter is available at marijuana dispensaries in the Lower Mainland.

"It's a concentrate. It's like marijuana oil or butter, just in a crystallized form" said Corina, an employee at a dispensary in Vancouver.

She said users take a small hit of the potent drug — a dab — which can be inhaled in vapourized form, from a device called a rig.

Like crack is to cocaine, looks like "shatters" is to pot.

Must be a Canadian thing.

You are talking high end when you are dealing this. That's why I'm flipping out here g5000. My politicians AND my RCMP aren't moving on it.

Why the hell do you think I'm putting it up on the board for crying out loud.

This isn't bullshit. I live here.

I can relate with wanting to clean up your neighborhood and it is a very tough issue that I and many others like you struggle with. I am going through a similar but less intense situation with pan handlers at my closest intersection. They are drunk most of the time and are getting aggressive while asking traffic for handouts. My only advice would be to go to community meetings and speak out. Challenge your county board of supervisors to take action, engage the local newspapers, news stations and media outlets. If you still aren't being heard organize a protest at the county meetings or in front of the grow op. Let me know if you get traction with any of your efforts and good luck.

I'm in the middle of nowhere. Look up Sundown Manitoba.

This guy must be paying someone off here. That's who I want to get. Who is bought in my freaking little town. And shatters? You do a shatters lab? They freaking blow up man.

I can relate with wanting to clean up your neighborhood and it is a very tough issue that I and many others like you struggle with. I am going through a similar but less intense situation with pan handlers at my closest intersection. They are drunk most of the time and are getting aggressive while asking traffic for handouts. My only advice would be to go to community meetings and speak out. Challenge your county board of supervisors to take action, engage the local newspapers, news stations and media outlets. If you still aren't being heard organize a protest at the county meetings or in front of the grow op. Let me know if you get traction with any of your efforts and good luck.

This guy must be paying someone off here. That's who I want to get. Who is bought in my freaking little town. And shatters? You do a shatters lab? They freaking blow up man.
Sounds li

Sounds like you gotta go wild wild west on their ass... Burn them to the ground. If you need to know how just get a red stapler and watch Office Space.

Not kidding. And frankly if he had kept it out in the wild I would probably not had a problem with it. But jam it in my face. Oh you're going to have a problem with it.

Let alone my political reps being afraid to move on him.

Forum List

Back