🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to deal with the black panthers

All the black folks I work with are awesome and that's because I don't live near a major city. Things start going down hill in those places.

Black Panthers don't scare me. I'm better armed than they'll ever be. It would be funny to prank call their headquarters and conference in the KKK.

Like the KKK, most of the NBP party are FBI undercover....they can't trust anybody and don't try anything.....a pitiful knock-off of the Rap Brown BPers that burned Detroit.

So what's the backstory here?

From the Link:

Uploaded on Nov 1, 2010

THIS IS HOW YOU DEAL WITH THE NEW BLACK PANTHERS! Fire up the HARLEY'S and see the PUNKS RUN! ((lol)) On December 4, 2007 in Pasadena, TX (suburb of Houston) Joe Horn, 61, shot and killed two men that had burglarized his neighbor's home on November 14, 2007.
Racist Panthers thought they'd show off, marching through this town in defense of the theif who was shot.. Think again! Americans have a right to protect their homes and WILL!

Joe horn is a man who got away with murder. He noticed men breaking into his neighbors home and called 911, then when he was told police were on the way he said he "knew his rights" and refused to let them get away, grabbed his gun, left his home and went next door and shot those 2 men, killing them as police pulled up to the home

All the black folks I work with are awesome and that's because I don't live near a major city. Things start going down hill in those places.

I am black and in general, I have to agree. It's not about color, its about economic standings. Being Poor and that condensed makes for a bad situation

Forum List

Back