How to deal with tyrants like Imanutjob

Who is this tyrant you speak of?

You don't know who I'm referring to by Imanutjob? Seriously? Wow, every time I think I can't think liberals are any dumber, you prove me wrong. And impressively so. I need to stop doubting you.

OK, so here's what you do. I'll give you a hint. Go to Google and type in "Iranian Imanutjob" and the answer will appear #1 in the list. You're welcome
The guy that's three years out of office? You sure you don't want to humble your last post?

I'm using ... one of ... the tyrants Obama sucked up to as an example, yes. So you don't remember three years ago? How old are you?
Weak ......even by your standards.

If three years ago doesn't count, why do you idiots keep bringing up Nazis?

Look at all the Republican/conservatards getting their fucking asses kicked in here.

I wish I had a picture of a boot actually ripping open a man's anus...I'd post it.

The current president of Iran is named Hassan Ruhani, a somewhat more reasonable man than Ahmadinejad.
...and Barry is his bitch
Rouhani is the President Sean Hannity said Obama "failed to support" during the failed Green Revolution in Iran, then ... magically by Obama's lack of support, Rouhani actually won..then came to the negotiating table to give up Nuclear Weapons program.

The current president of Iran is named Hassan Ruhani, a somewhat more reasonable man than Ahmadinejad.
Rouhani is the President Sean Hannity said Obama "failed to support" during the failed Green Revolution in Iran, then ... magically by Obama's lack of support, Rouhani actually won..then came to the negotiating table to give up Nuclear Weapons program.
Barry is getting his "ass ripped"...

Barry is getting his "ass ripped"...
The world doesn't seem to think so. 6 nations agreed at the Iranian talks.

I don't see a big problem with Iran. Instead of being racist towards them, we should be more diplomatic and negotiate for peace.
There is no word for compromise in Islam…:itsok:
Musāwama is the Arabic word for Compromise.

You are ... dumb dumb.
Just because it's word does not mean it's used, it certainly is not used in Islam…:itsok:

Yes it is, why do you like to sound so stupid? Christians were the majority population in the Ottoman Empire until the late 1800s.

1) Deal with him out of proportion. He shoots at one ship, we sink 10. He sinks an oil tanker, we destroy an Iranian harbor

2) Don't go for his military strength, blow up expensive shit. Like Oil refineries. Not only does he have to pay for rebuilding the refinery but he loses the oil profits while he does

3) Respond consistently and swiftly at every provocation

4) Tell him in advance what we are going to do and emphasize we aren't going to call him out for not being belligerent, we're going to call him out when he is

"We" ? Are we getting drafted into the navy ?

Thank God we don't have meatheads like yourself calling the shots .

"We" ? is the United States, Timmy. Are you getting out of the country ? About time.

And people like you are why we get into so many wars and get bullied by tin pot dictators and nobodies

1) Deal with him out of proportion. He shoots at one ship, we sink 10. He sinks an oil tanker, we destroy an Iranian harbor

2) Don't go for his military strength, blow up expensive shit. Like Oil refineries. Not only does he have to pay for rebuilding the refinery but he loses the oil profits while he does

4) Tell him in advance what we are going to do and emphasize we aren't going to call him out for not being belligerent, we're going to call him out when he is

"We" ? is the United States, Timmy. Are you getting out of the country ? About time.

And people like you are why we get into so many wars and get bullied by tin pot dictators and nobodies

Hey, Akhmedinijad hasn't been President of Iran for years, you dummy.

Master of the obvious, here's your PhD, Bimbo.

Hitler hasn't been Chancellor of Germany for 70 years, so why do you bring him up if this is a new rule for you that tyrants have to be in office to mention?

Hitler hasn't been Chancellor of Germany for 70 years, so why do you bring him up if this is a new rule for you that tyrants have to be in office to mention

So what is your position on the President Rouhani? Should he be bombed for non-incidents because Trump has a small penis?

Hitler hasn't been Chancellor of Germany for 70 years, so why do you bring him up if this is a new rule for you that tyrants have to be in office to mention

So what is your position on the President Rouhani? Should he be bombed for non-incidents because Trump has a small penis?

Um .. what? Can you run that through your bull shit decoder ring and try it again?

[

They're Middle Eastern you stupid son of a bitch.

Actually, shit fer brains, the "Aryan" who Hitler spoke of is Iranian. Persians are white, always have been. (It's okay, you democrats can hate them now!) The Aryans came from Iran, and "Caucasian" is based on the Caucasus mountains - you may wish to look up where those are.

Who is this tyrant you speak of?

You don't know who I'm referring to by Imanutjob? Seriously? Wow, every time I think I can't think liberals are any dumber, you prove me wrong. And impressively so. I need to stop doubting you.

OK, so here's what you do. I'll give you a hint. Go to Google and type in "Iranian Imanutjob" and the answer will appear #1 in the list. You're welcome

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hasn't been the Iranian president for three years, tard.

No shit Dick Tracey. You figure that out on your own or by reading the stream of idiot liberals who went to that non-point first?

I said, "How to deal with tyrants like Imanutjob."

Where does that say he leads the country now? Explain this statute of limitations on using him as an example of tyrants. Apparently it's less than three years. Do I get one year? Two? Is it as soon as he leaves office?

Another fucking useless dick helping liberals troll a thread
We got your number, Kaz. Easier to use Imanutjob than look up who the current President is, or how to spell it.

Forum List

Back