How to deal with tyrants like Imanutjob

So what is your position on the President Rouhani? Should he be bombed for non-incidents because Trump has a small penis?

What do you mean by "non-incidents," Comrade shit fer brains?

{The United States was humiliated this week when the USS Nitze came under simulated attack by four Iranian missile and torpedo-equipped speedboats in international waters. Despite American warnings, radio calls, flares and foghorns, two of the boats came within a few hundred yards of the Nitze. Iran is harassing American naval warships in the Persian Gulf while Washington refuses to acknowledge Iranian threats for reasons that are both political and practical.}

Humiliation on the High Seas

You may be a liar, and you're certainly stupid, but you're a democrat, so that's expected.....

Who is this tyrant you speak of?

You don't know who I'm referring to by Imanutjob? Seriously? Wow, every time I think I can't think liberals are any dumber, you prove me wrong. And impressively so. I need to stop doubting you.

OK, so here's what you do. I'll give you a hint. Go to Google and type in "Iranian Imanutjob" and the answer will appear #1 in the list. You're welcome

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hasn't been the Iranian president for three years, tard.

No shit Dick Tracey. You figure that out on your own or by reading the stream of idiot liberals who went to that non-point first?

I said, "How to deal with tyrants like Imanutjob."

Where does that say he leads the country now? Explain this statute of limitations on using him as an example of tyrants. Apparently it's less than three years. Do I get one year? Two? Is it as soon as he leaves office?

Another fucking useless dick helping liberals troll a thread
We got your number, Kaz. Easier to use Imanutjob than look up who the current President is, or how to spell it.

Not enough personal confidence to speak for yourself, huh? I can see why, frankly

Who is this tyrant you speak of?

You don't know who I'm referring to by Imanutjob? Seriously? Wow, every time I think I can't think liberals are any dumber, you prove me wrong. And impressively so. I need to stop doubting you.

OK, so here's what you do. I'll give you a hint. Go to Google and type in "Iranian Imanutjob" and the answer will appear #1 in the list. You're welcome

No shit Dick Tracey. You figure that out on your own or by reading the stream of idiot liberals who went to that non-point first?

Where does that say he leads the country now? Explain this statute of limitations on using him as an example of tyrants. Apparently it's less than three years. Do I get one year? Two? Is it as soon as he leaves office?

We got your number, Kaz. Easier to use Imanutjob than look up who the current President is, or how to spell it.

Not enough personal confidence to speak for yourself, huh? I can see why, frankly
Admit it. You know it's true.

Your hand is down your pants right now. Admit it. you know it's true. Actually, with as many of my posts you read, you know it's not.

So if your standard is not bringing up examples from three years ago, why are you OK with Nazis then which is over seventy years ago? I'm thinking flagrant hypocrisy. Am I right? Democrats are an endless source of new standards, which don't apply to you ...

[

They're Middle Eastern you stupid son of a bitch.

Actually, shit fer brains, the "Aryan" who Hitler spoke of is Iranian. Persians are white, always have been. (It's okay, you democrats can hate them now!) The Aryans came from Iran, and "Caucasian" is based on the Caucasus mountains - you may wish to look up where those are.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Your hand is down your pants right now. Admit it. you know it's true. Actually, with as many of my posts you read, you know it's not.

So if your standard is not bringing up examples from three years ago, why are you OK with Nazis then which is over seventy years ago? I'm thinking flagrant hypocrisy. Am I right? Democrats are an endless source of new standards, which don't apply to you ...
Give it up, Kaz. You proposed doing stuff TODAY to oppose the Iranian's CURRENT harassment of our military. And you referred to a guy who hasn't been President for three years. Nothing to do with Democrats, it's called a brain.

I don't see a big problem with Iran. Instead of being racist towards them, we should be more diplomatic and negotiate for peace.

Especially as they attack our ships!

Iranian Patrol Boats Harass Another U.S. Navy Ship

Hey, Iran bribed Deplorable Hillary, so it's okay if they attack the U.S. Navy, that's part of the access she sold them. :thup:
The US is antagonizing Iran by patrolling waters off their coast. How do you think we'd react?

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Yep, you're abysmally stupid! :thup:

It's why you're a leftist.

{Aryan, name originally given to a people who were said to speak an archaic Indo-European language and who were thought to have settled in prehistoric times in ancient Iran and the northern Indian subcontinent.}

Aryan | people

It's alright, you're a retard, a Hillary supporter.
Hey dumbfuck. I said they were Middle Eastern. Iran is in the Middle East you stupid son of a bitch.

I don't see a big problem with Iran. Instead of being racist towards them, we should be more diplomatic and negotiate for peace.

Hey, Iran bribed Deplorable Hillary, so it's okay if they attack the U.S. Navy, that's part of the access she sold them. :thup:
The US is antagonizing Iran by patrolling waters off their coast. How do you think we'd react?
What makes you think we are not in international waters and international airspace as is being reported? I've wondered about that, myself, but how do you know?

Hey dumbfuck. I said they were Middle Eastern. Iran is in the Middle East you stupid son of a bitch.

Iran is ancient Persia, stupid. It is NOT Arabia. They speak Farsi and are white (to the extent that they are still Persian, the Arab influx has been extreme of the last couple of decades.)

You are another blowhard leftist thinking that the shit you are spoon fed from the Soros hate sites is actually accurate.

I'll give you a clue, for free: "ignorant leftist" is redundant.

What makes you think we are not in international waters and international airspace as is being reported? I've wondered about that, myself, but how do you know?
Our warships are in international waters less than 5 km from Iranian territory. If the Iranians did the same to the US, we would freak out. But it's supposed to be OK because the US can do anything they want.

Give it up, Kaz. You proposed doing stuff TODAY to oppose the Iranian's CURRENT harassment of our military. And you referred to a guy who hasn't been President for three years. Nothing to do with Democrats, it's called a brain.

Bull shit, I'm referring to their long term harassment. Stop acting like an eight year old

Forum List

Back