How to deal with tyrants like Imanutjob

I don't see a big problem with Iran. Instead of being racist towards them, we should be more diplomatic and negotiate for peace.

Boy, you must be a PHD, as in PHucking Dumb. When did scientist declare the Iranian race? Oh I know, your dear leader did it by EO, right? He's a PHD too ya know.
They're Middle Eastern you stupid son of a bitch.
Ok so where does racism come in then?

You're just a racist who hates women, aren't you? ;)

Can't make up stupid like that, can you? You don't hate gays do you? That's racism ...

I don't see a big problem with Iran. Instead of being racist towards them, we should be more diplomatic and negotiate for peace.

Boy, you must be a PHD, as in PHucking Dumb. When did scientist declare the Iranian race? Oh I know, your dear leader did it by EO, right? He's a PHD too ya know.
Ok so where does racism come in then?

You're just a racist who hates women, aren't you? ;)

Can't make up stupid like that, can you? You don't hate gays do you? That's racism ...

Mocking liberals.....could anything be more fun.......or easier?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hasn't been the Iranian president for three years, tard.

No shit Dick Tracey. You figure that out on your own or by reading the stream of idiot liberals who went to that non-point first?

I said, "How to deal with tyrants like Imanutjob."

Where does that say he leads the country now? Explain this statute of limitations on using him as an example of tyrants. Apparently it's less than three years. Do I get one year? Two? Is it as soon as he leaves office?

Another fucking useless dick helping liberals troll a thread
We got your number, Kaz. Easier to use Imanutjob than look up who the current President is, or how to spell it.

Not enough personal confidence to speak for yourself, huh? I can see why, frankly
Admit it. You know it's true.

Your hand is down your pants right now. Admit it. you know it's true. Actually, with as many of my posts you read, you know it's not.

So if your standard is not bringing up examples from three years ago, why are you OK with Nazis then which is over seventy years ago? I'm thinking flagrant hypocrisy. Am I right? Democrats are an endless source of new standards, which don't apply to you ...

Why don't you fucking man up and admit you made a mistake. Jesus Christ.

No shit Dick Tracey. You figure that out on your own or by reading the stream of idiot liberals who went to that non-point first?

I said, "How to deal with tyrants like Imanutjob."

Where does that say he leads the country now? Explain this statute of limitations on using him as an example of tyrants. Apparently it's less than three years. Do I get one year? Two? Is it as soon as he leaves office?

Another fucking useless dick helping liberals troll a thread
We got your number, Kaz. Easier to use Imanutjob than look up who the current President is, or how to spell it.

Not enough personal confidence to speak for yourself, huh? I can see why, frankly

Your hand is down your pants right now. Admit it. you know it's true. Actually, with as many of my posts you read, you know it's not.

So if your standard is not bringing up examples from three years ago, why are you OK with Nazis then which is over seventy years ago? I'm thinking flagrant hypocrisy. Am I right? Democrats are an endless source of new standards, which don't apply to you ...

OK, I made a mistake. I didn't think you and the liberals are so mind boggling stupid that I had to tell you what everyone already knows.

Explain how whether he is in office today or not changes my thread title or the OP.

Word parsing that I didn't know Imanutjob is out of office? Wow, you can go home and pat your kids on the head and kiss your wife knowing you contributed to humanity today.

Seriously, I didn't think it was necessary. If you didn't have your head shoved up your ass so far with all the posts I've written that you read then you would have to know I know basic facts like that

There is no word for compromise in Islam…:itsok:
Musāwama is the Arabic word for Compromise.

You are ... dumb dumb.
Just because it's word does not mean it's used, it certainly is not used in Islam…:itsok:

Yes it is, why do you like to sound so stupid? Christians were the majority population in the Ottoman Empire until the late 1800s.
The cult of Islam negotiating/compromising...
rL3ug63.jpg

OK, I made a mistake. I didn't think you and the liberals are so mind boggling stupid that I had to tell you what everyone already knows.

Explain how whether he is in office today or not changes my thread title or the OP.

Word parsing that I didn't know Imanutjob is out of office? Wow, you can go home and pat your kids on the head and kiss your wife knowing you contributed to humanity today.

Seriously, I didn't think it was necessary. If you didn't have your head shoved up your ass so far with all the posts I've written that you read then you would have to know I know basic facts like that

Whoa, you waited until page 9 to admit you were wrong on page 1. Does that mean you were lying from pages 2-8?

And, Iran is in the middle east, you probably are bigoted against middle easterners and you're lying once again, you thought since Iran was Persian they weren't in the middle east. Fucking idiot.

middle_east_map.gif

[

Whoa, you waited until page 9 to admit you were wrong on page 1. Does that mean you were lying from pages 2-8?

And, Iran is in the middle east, you probably are bigoted against middle easterners and you're lying once again, you thought since Iran was Persian they weren't in the middle east. Fucking idiot.

middle_east_map.gif

No retard; you were told "Middle Eastern" isn't a race, and that by race, Iranians are white.

You libertarians are pathetic and cowardly. Who's going to pay for broken stoplights if we don't have any taxes? And no, its not going to be "every man for himself" Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand bullshit. Sometimes we help others in need. You guys are the last people I would want fighting beside me on the battle ground. You would leave a fellow soldier for dead because they should "help themselves".

[
You libertarians are pathetic and cowardly. Who's going to pay for broken stoplights if we don't have any taxes? And no, its not going to be "every man for himself" Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand bullshit. Sometimes we help others in need. You guys are the last people I would want fighting beside me on the battle ground. You would leave a fellow soldier for dead because they should "help themselves".

You Communists don't help others; you demand government help others because you can't be bothered.

There is no creature on earth more greedy and self-centered than the American leftist/Communist.

That's a region of the world, not a race. And most are Persian, which isn't a race either. So maybe you should pull you stupid head out of your ignorant ass and stop calling people racist when you haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about.

That's a region of the world, not a race. And most are Persian, which isn't a race either. So maybe you should pull you stupid head out of your ignorant ass and stop calling people racist when you haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about.
That is the dumbest response I have seen in a week. Are you fucking retarded?

This might help you. sploogy,

978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

Coming from the PHD, I'll take that as a complement. Now run along child.

middle_east_map.gif

You're full of shit, I said no such thing. I said I didn't know how stupid you are and the level of information you need explained to you. I admitted I didn't dumb it down enough for you. At this point, I'm not sure it's possible

I'm not an anarchist, douche

middle_east_map.gif

You're full of shit, I said no such thing. I said I didn't know how stupid you are and the level of information you need explained to you. I admitted I didn't dumb it down enough for you. At this point, I'm not sure it's possible

So, where do you think Iran is, bigot?

No. You are a Libertarian.

middle_east_map.gif

So, where do you think Iran is, bigot?

That contradicts anything I ever said ... how ... ?

No. You are a Libertarian.

Wrong again, I'm a libertarian, douche

Forum List

Back