How to Deal with Ultra-Left Academia

here are the questions I asked you:

how about answering those questions?

I have - but being the "offended" liberal you are - you cannot see the forest for the trees

I have had to deal with your kind at work and still do on a dialy basis.

Libs like you set aside logic, reason, truth, and facts - and run entirely on emotion and feel good liberalism

I have - but being the "offended" liberal you are - you cannot see the forest for the trees

I have had to deal with your kind at work and still do on a dialy basis.

Libs like you set aside logic, reason, truth, and facts - and run entirely on emotion and feel good liberalism

you have not answered a single one of my four questions...try again:

why are you getting so bent out of shape about a cross?(1)

Who ever said that kids can't enjoy holidays?(2) As I said, my children have a great time during the advent season.

And when did I ever say that Christmas was offensive to me?(3)

Why can't you try to carry on a conversation with ME instead of talking AT me and PAST me and doing nothing but ranting about "libs"?(4)

you have not answered a single one of my four questions...try again:

why are you getting so bent out of shape about a cross?(1)

Who ever said that kids can't enjoy holidays?(2) As I said, my children have a great time during the advent season.

And when did I ever say that Christmas was offensive to me?(3)

Why can't you try to carry on a conversation with ME instead of talking AT me and PAST me and doing nothing but ranting about "libs"?(4)

Are you realy this dumb or do you play the role of a fool on message boards to pass time?

Are you realy this dumb or do you play the role of a fool on message boards to pass time?

why are you so afraid of ever answering a question of mine?

you have no idea how many folks PM to laugh about how badly I embarrass you and your inability to write your own stuff!

why are you so afraid of ever answering a question of mine?

you have no idea how many folks PM to laugh about how badly I embarrass you and your inability to write your own stuff!

I have pointed out how libs want to impose their secular views on America and how I have to put up with libs like you on a daily basis

You are one the liberal embarrassments on the board MM - you are a military legend and superior debater in your own mind

I have pointed out how libs want to impose their secular views on America and how I have to put up with libs like you on a daily basis

You are one the liberal embarrassments on the board MM - you are a military legend and superior debater in your own mind

and I asked you, if you were a Christian,. why you felt it so important tohave symbols of your religion be a part of your public life? ANd I asked you if you could explain what Jesus would think about such concerns about crosses... and I have asked you in this thread and every other thread I have encountered you in to please express yourself.

I don't think I embarrass any liberals...I certainly don't think that anything YOU have ever written has embarrassed me in any way. I am far froma military legend....I am just a vet who served.... but you only seem to support those troops and those vets who believe exactly like you do...if they don't you disrespect them. nice touch.

and I asked you, if you were a Christian,. why you felt it so important tohave symbols of your religion be a part of your public life? ANd I asked you if you could explain what Jesus would think about such concerns about crosses... and I have asked you in this thread and every other thread I have encountered you in to please express yourself.

I don't think I embarrass any liberals...I certainly don't think that anything YOU have ever written has embarrassed me in any way. I am far froma military legend....I am just a vet who served.... but you only seem to support those troops and those vets who believe exactly like you do...if they don't you disrespect them. nice touch.

tell that to the peace niks who spit at a crippled Iraq war vet at the last pro terrorist rally in DC

it seems you peace loving tolerant libs are the ones who express hate toward those who disagree with you

tell that to the peace niks who spit at a crippled Iraq war vet at the last pro terrorist rally in DC

it seems you peace loving tolerant libs are the ones who express hate toward those who disagree with you

what does that have to do with a discussion between you and me concerning public displays of the iconography of christianity?

what does that have to do with a discussion between you and me concerning public displays of the iconography of christianity?

as with the liberal bimbo at work - if a small Christmas tree inside my cube - "offends" her - that is her problem

Much like most libs, they look for things that do measure up to how they WANT America to be shaped and formed - and they must be removed from public view

as with the liberal bimbo at work - if a small Christmas tree inside my cube - "offends" her - that is her problem

Much like most libs, they look for things that do measure up to how they WANT America to be shaped and formed - and they must be removed from public view

we are not talking about cristmas trees on people's desks in cube farms..we are talking about crosses on display in public places.

I agree completely with your right to have a christmas tree in your little cube.... but I wonder why you would, you clearly have no idea about the teachings of the man whose birth the season celebrates.

we are not talking about cristmas trees on people's desks in cube farms..we are talking about crosses on display in public places.

I agree completely with your right to have a christmas tree in your little cube.... but I wonder why you would, you clearly have no idea about the teachings of the man whose birth the season celebrates.

Is that why libs want top have memorial crosses removed that honor fallen Policemen, and members of the US military?

Libs have such class

oh well, I am only off by two letters

Is that wjy libs want top have memorial crosses removed that honor fallen Policemen, and members of the US military?

Libs have such class

oh well, I am only off by two letters

I have never suggested removing the crosses from any memorial.

you need to quit talking past me and attacking "liberals"....

debate ME.... use YOUR words to debate MY words.

try it for once.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
idiot-genius.jpg

PW9KnU6J.jpg

idiotBush.jpg

intel-inside-idiot-outside.jpg

the_idiot.gif

Family%20Guy%20Total%20Idiot%20T-Shirt.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Donor Pulls $12 Million From W&M Over Wren Cross

Feb 28, 2007 11:27 AM EST

A long-time donor to the College of William and Mary will withhold a $12 million pledge to the public university because the school removed a cross from a campus chapel.

School spokesman Mike Connolly says the donation was pledged to the campaign fund before Gene Nichol became the university's president. Connolly says it was revoked because the donor disagreed with Nichol's decision last fall to remove the brass cross from permanent display on the altar at Wren Chapel.

The donor was not identified. Nichol calls the loss of the donation "a serious setback to the college."

Nichol decided the cross should be displayed only during appropriate religious services or when someone using the chapel requested it. He said he wanted the chapel to be welcoming for students of all faiths. The 18-inch brass cross had been displayed on the altar since about 1940. Nichol recently created a committee of clergy, professors, students and alumni to study the Wren Chapel's use.

It will make a recommendation to the Board of Visitors in mid-April.

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp?S=6154964

Yes, libs cannot have a cross in a Chapel - what an outrage!

I'm not asking what MacArthur thought, I'm asking if you see immediate and total escalation of the conflict as the logical conclusion of "as soon as there is a war do everything possible to destroy the enemy."

My opinion would not be worth 2 cents to you or anyone else since I am not a military man who has had professional training and education in the techniques of conducting war. However, having been one of our nation’s foremost generals who had such education and training, MacArthur’s comment on the conduct of war seems reasonable and sane to me. If you see the situation differently, you are free to enlighten me on how you think he erred.

Then we have these liberal nuts educating our kids

March 26, 2007
Georgia Professor's Website: 9/11 an Inside Job
What sort of lunacy comes out of Dalton State College Associate Professor of Sociology Dr. Hassan A. El-Najjar's aljazeerah.info website, today?

Editorial by Jim Kerwin on Cheney's role in 9/11. Notice that he never directly accuses Cheney of orchestrating 9/11, but, instead, presents us with a set of "fact" along with a number of "questions" which inevitably lead us to that conclusion:

There were between three and five military ‘war games’ being conducted on the morning of September eleventh that were being coordinated through the Office of the Vice President of the United States. Dick Cheney is not, nor has he ever been, a qualified military officer: He did successfully dodge the draft, during Vietnam War five times over, but that was as close as he ever got to military service. His ‘office’ is not part of the Military Operations Chart, so long as the alleged-president remains alive. Why then was Cheney involved in those ‘War-Games” on September 11, 2001? ...

Whoever created those war-games also had to know what was going to happen long before it did happen. Because the closed-circuit software for the games had to be created and then issued to the North East Air Corridor radar sites, and that meant that they had to come from official NORAD sources. It is crystal clear that NORAD command was involved, right up to their phony gold-braid.

Yes, it's that bad. But, apparently, it used to be worse. Chad at In the Bullpen notes:
El-Najjar penned numerous editorials, that are simply gone from the site now, including one in which he praises Kim Jong-Il, Hugo Chavez and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad by calling them ‘heroes of the year.’ In contrast, leaders and figures of England, the United States and Israel were heralded as ‘villains of the year.’
Your tax dollars at work.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/187102.php

Forum List

Back