How to defeat the Islamist fanatics

Empower law enforcement. Political correctness has poisoned the interpretation of what laws we have on the books, handcuffing the police. Congress has to fix it with legislation.

What legislation?

Surveillance is essential. When we allow anti-American hate speech in mosques, the preaching of violence in religious schools and foreign funding of religious institutions from states where there’s no reciprocal religious liberty, it’s not “who we are as a people.” It’s plain nuts. Preaching violent sedition is already against the law. Hate mosques need to be monitored — and closed.

But Christian churches that spew homophobic hatred or anti-government hatred are ok?

Trying to figure out how you can reconcile this with religious freedom, and how many American mosques and religious schools really do this and what data there is to support the assumption.

Mandate law-enforcement intelligence-sharing. Bogus privacy concerns cannot be allowed to shield jihadis. When federal agencies develop baseline information on potential jihadis — such as the Orlando shooter — it must be shared with state and local law enforcement, unless a sensitive investigation is under way.

This is the ONE thing I totally agree with.

Treat Muslims exactly as we would any other Americans. They have to choose between the US Constitution and Sharia law. It’s one or the other. In 1917, when we went to war with Germany, my German-American ancestors had to decide whether they were Americans or Germans. We chose America (and a Doughboy uncle of mine was wounded in a German mustard-gas attack). Now Muslims have to choose between the United States and the destructive cultures they fled.

This makes no sense.

You're stuck on trying to divert it back to Christians. Christians are not shooting up night clubs and setting off pressure cooker bombs at parades

Who is attacking the terrorists? The best of the best?

So the answer is, no one on the left?
When I say attacking I mean militarily....not with babble from Obabble.

The coalition against ISIS has rolled them back out of half their territorial gains.

Obama is killing ISIS fighters almost every day. Is that what you mean?

It appears that wasn't what he meant. lololol
We defeated Germany in less time than Obabble has taken trying to get Mosul back.

So you'd prefer Americans dying instead of Iraqis. How unsurprising.

The coalition against ISIS has rolled them back out of half their territorial gains.

We defeated Germany in less time than Obabble has taken trying to get Mosul back.

You and Obama prefer Christians dying rather than Muslim radicals...GFY.

Gee, snappy comeback. Your Random Idiocy Generator is running well this morning.

The biggest problem, as I see it, isn't the actual Jihadists but the huge number of leftist regressives in the western world who see their duty as defending them.

They act like a figurative offensive line protecting the quarterback.

Their thick little skulls are absolutely impenetrable.

Who's defending the terrorists?

ISIS is replenishing every day too. And becoming a growing threat here. But we get a petulant child/man all huffy over the fact that he can't call a spade a spade so he lies and claims the exact words aren't the issue. Who said it was?

Damn, don't you mean Assad's forces ( who Obungles declared war on) and the Iraqi forces that he deserted????

Or did your magic muslim negro ship our troops off to a war we don't know about????

Go back to the chicken coop. I think you missed an egg.
I think you missed the entire chicken coop...

But in all fairness, I'll let you list the cities Obungles liberated...

And you can even list the snipers Hillary dodged in the effort!!!

How can you have internet access without access to the news?

Actually, I do have access to the news, but I haven't seen where Obungles took one square inch of territory from ISIS...

Everything I've found states that the Iraqis (who the magic negro deserted) and Assad's forces (who your idiot messiah actually DECLARED WAR ON), did that....

So maybe you would care to enlighten us.....

Step 1.

Acknowledge the problem. Say with me: "Radical Islamic terrorism".

"Terrorists" have the same rights as any other criminal and the penalties are determined by our justice system and the laws in place.

Not in a war.

You are going to declare a nebulous poorly defined war within and without our country, that has the potential to remove fundamental rights of a lot of people, in particular American citizens - without due process. You don't find that a scary and excessive amount of power given to the government?

I want them extinguished before they do harm to this nation. If some toes get stepped on they get stepped on.

What if its YOUR toes?

I'm not doing anything illegal...no worries and if you're not you shouldn't be worried either

Neither are most Muslims. But if you're going to give such wide sweeping powers to the government innocence may not matter.

Gee, snappy comeback. Your Random Idiocy Generator is running well this morning.
It's never random when you and g0000 are posting.

Ralph Peters makes valid points. The very first thing that needs to be done is calling it what it is....Islamic terrorism. You cannot defeat an enemy you lack the courage to name.

Declare war. A future president needs to ask Congress for a declaration of war against all jihadi organizations that threaten to attack the United States, our military, our citizens or our interests. No phony limits, such as just declaring war only on ISIS or al Qaeda (names change). All violent jihadis who target us, now or in the future, are mortal enemies.

Call out double-crossing allies. No more free rides for states that sponsor terrorism

Surveillance is essential

Criminalize Internet jihad.

Treat Muslims exactly as we would any other Americans.
They have to choose between the US Constitution and Sharia law.

Our response to jihad must be violent abroad, sensible at home, intellectually honest, patient and relentless. We must stop making excuses for inexcusable behavior, and we must always put the right of American citizens to safety and security above the imaginary rights of terrorists. We must break the infernal alliance between political correctness and fanatical Islam. (Didn’t Orlando teach the left that terrorists don’t play favorites?)

We can win, but we have to fight.

How to defeat the Islamist fanatics | New York Post

1- RETURN Palestine to Palestinians

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

3- The US must CEASE AND DESIST its war against Islam

Clear and simple , over and out.

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

We defeated Germany and Japan and Italy in less time Bush spent in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The biggest problem, as I see it, isn't the actual Jihadists but the huge number of leftist regressives in the western world who see their duty as defending them.

If the moderates don't step up then they are complacent and should be treated as such
Funny thing is...you want to lock up those supporting the Bill of Rights.

Their imaginary friends.

If the moderates don't step up then they are complacent and should be treated as such
Funny thing is...you want to lock up those supporting the Bill of Rights.

Go funny posts or something, you're irrelevant and shall be treated as such ya crazy old hag

They think recognizing that everyone has rights is equivalent to defending terrorists.

The only right that someone who plans to commit terrorism has is to die
Funny thing is...thought police.

They think recognizing that everyone has rights is equivalent to defending terrorists.

The only right that someone who plans to commit terrorism has is to die

"Terrorists" have the same rights as any other criminal and the penalties are determined by our justice system and the laws in place.

Not in a war.
Funny thing is...you want to declare war against an idea.

Ralph Peters makes valid points. The very first thing that needs to be done is calling it what it is....Islamic terrorism. You cannot defeat an enemy you lack the courage to name.

Declare war. A future president needs to ask Congress for a declaration of war against all jihadi organizations that threaten to attack the United States, our military, our citizens or our interests. No phony limits, such as just declaring war only on ISIS or al Qaeda (names change). All violent jihadis who target us, now or in the future, are mortal enemies.

Call out double-crossing allies. No more free rides for states that sponsor terrorism

Surveillance is essential

Criminalize Internet jihad.

Treat Muslims exactly as we would any other Americans.
They have to choose between the US Constitution and Sharia law.

Our response to jihad must be violent abroad, sensible at home, intellectually honest, patient and relentless. We must stop making excuses for inexcusable behavior, and we must always put the right of American citizens to safety and security above the imaginary rights of terrorists. We must break the infernal alliance between political correctness and fanatical Islam. (Didn’t Orlando teach the left that terrorists don’t play favorites?)

We can win, but we have to fight.

How to defeat the Islamist fanatics | New York Post

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

^^^Muzzie lover and apologist

Yes, I will be more than glad to repeat it:

Forum List

Back