How to defeat the Islamist fanatics

Who's defending the terrorists?
They think recognizing that everyone has rights is equivalent to defending terrorists.

The only right that someone who plans to commit terrorism has is to die

"Terrorists" have the same rights as any other criminal and the penalties are determined by our justice system and the laws in place.

Not in a war.

You are going to declare a nebulous poorly defined war within and without our country, that has the potential to remove fundamental rights of a lot of people, in particular American citizens - without due process. You don't find that a scary and excessive amount of power given to the government?

I want them extinguished before they do harm to this nation. If some toes get stepped on they get stepped on.

My take is that Obama hides behind religious Islam...whereas Zudhi Jasser identifies the problem as political Islam. There is a difference. The Libtards do the same thing when they whine about Trump banning Muslims on religious ground.

Muslims coming to America can keep their religion....but they must pledge allegiance to the USA...or go back home.

Only Muslims?

The biggest problem, as I see it, isn't the actual Jihadists but the huge number of leftist regressives in the western world who see their duty as defending them.

They act like a figurative offensive line protecting the quarterback.

Their thick little skulls are absolutely impenetrable.

Who is attacking the terrorists? The best of the best?

So the answer is, no one on the left?
When I say attacking I mean militarily....not with babble from Obabble.

The coalition against ISIS has rolled them back out of half their territorial gains.

Obama is killing ISIS fighters almost every day. Is that what you mean?
Damn, don't you mean Assad's forces ( who Obungles declared war on) and the Iraqi forces that he deserted????

Or did your magic muslim negro ship our troops off to a war we don't know about????

They think recognizing that everyone has rights is equivalent to defending terrorists.

"Terrorists" have the same rights as any other criminal and the penalties are determined by our justice system and the laws in place.

Not in a war.

You are going to declare a nebulous poorly defined war within and without our country, that has the potential to remove fundamental rights of a lot of people, in particular American citizens - without due process. You don't find that a scary and excessive amount of power given to the government?

I want them extinguished before they do harm to this nation. If some toes get stepped on they get stepped on.

What if its YOUR toes?

Not in a war.

What if its YOUR toes?

I'm not doing anything illegal...no worries and if you're not you shouldn't be worried either

Last edited:

The coalition against ISIS has rolled them back out of half their territorial gains.

Damn, don't you mean Assad's forces ( who Obungles declared war on) and the Iraqi forces that he deserted????

Or did your magic muslim negro ship our troops off to a war we don't know about????

Go back to the chicken coop. I think you missed an egg.

My take is that Obama hides behind religious Islam...whereas Zudhi Jasser identifies the problem as political Islam. There is a difference. The Libtards do the same thing when they whine about Trump banning Muslims on religious ground.

Muslims coming to America can keep their religion....but they must pledge allegiance to the USA...or go back home.

Only Muslims?
The subject is Muslims...but it applies to all immigrants...most do it and mean it...some...not so much.

Only Muslims?
The subject is Muslims...but it applies to all immigrants...most do it and mean it...some...not so much.

ISIS claims to have 900 operatives in the USA waiting on instructions...900 Orlandos is 45,000 dead. The left wants to worry about stepping on toes?

The biggest problem, as I see it, isn't the actual Jihadists but the huge number of leftist regressives in the western world who see their duty as defending them.

They act like a figurative offensive line protecting the quarterback.

Their thick little skulls are absolutely impenetrable.

It appears that wasn't what he meant. lololol

I think you missed the entire chicken coop...

But in all fairness, I'll let you list the cities Obungles liberated...

And you can even list the snipers Hillary dodged in the effort!!!

What if its YOUR toes?

I'm no doing anything illegal...no worries and if you're not you shouldn't be worried either
Oh, wow. That's some seriously ignorant shit right there.

There's a REASON our Founders put the Fourth Amendment in the Constitution, retard.

The reason is that totalitarian regimes like the one you are calling for have this funny habit of finding what they are looking for, even if you are completely innocent.

Dumbass.

And now everyone can see I wasn't kidding about weakminded idiots and their inner Nazi. So thank you for demonstrating the point.

ISIS claims to have 900 operatives in the USA waiting on instructions...900 Orlandos is 45,000 dead. The left wants to worry about stepping on toes?

Yes, if only we would have asked people if they were muslim at the airports all that could've been prevented.

Empower law enforcement. Political correctness has poisoned the interpretation of what laws we have on the books, handcuffing the police. Congress has to fix it with legislation.

What legislation?

Surveillance is essential. When we allow anti-American hate speech in mosques, the preaching of violence in religious schools and foreign funding of religious institutions from states where there’s no reciprocal religious liberty, it’s not “who we are as a people.” It’s plain nuts. Preaching violent sedition is already against the law. Hate mosques need to be monitored — and closed.

But Christian churches that spew homophobic hatred or anti-government hatred are ok?

Trying to figure out how you can reconcile this with religious freedom, and how many American mosques and religious schools really do this and what data there is to support the assumption.

Mandate law-enforcement intelligence-sharing. Bogus privacy concerns cannot be allowed to shield jihadis. When federal agencies develop baseline information on potential jihadis — such as the Orlando shooter — it must be shared with state and local law enforcement, unless a sensitive investigation is under way.

This is the ONE thing I totally agree with.

Treat Muslims exactly as we would any other Americans. They have to choose between the US Constitution and Sharia law. It’s one or the other. In 1917, when we went to war with Germany, my German-American ancestors had to decide whether they were Americans or Germans. We chose America (and a Doughboy uncle of mine was wounded in a German mustard-gas attack). Now Muslims have to choose between the United States and the destructive cultures they fled.

This makes no sense.

It appears that wasn't what he meant. lololol
We defeated Germany in less time than Obabble has taken trying to get Mosul back.

I think you missed the entire chicken coop...

But in all fairness, I'll let you list the cities Obungles liberated...

And you can even list the snipers Hillary dodged in the effort!!!

How can you have internet access without access to the news?

Forum List

Back