How to defeat the Islamist fanatics

"Terrorists" have the same rights as any other criminal and the penalties are determined by our justice system and the laws in place.

Not in a war.

You are going to declare a nebulous poorly defined war within and without our country, that has the potential to remove fundamental rights of a lot of people, in particular American citizens - without due process. You don't find that a scary and excessive amount of power given to the government?

I want them extinguished before they do harm to this nation. If some toes get stepped on they get stepped on.

What if its YOUR toes?

I'm not doing anything illegal...no worries and if you're not you shouldn't be worried either
What if the government decides that what you are doing IS illegal?

My take is that Obama hides behind religious Islam...whereas Zudhi Jasser identifies the problem as political Islam. There is a difference. The Libtards do the same thing when they whine about Trump banning Muslims on religious ground.

Muslims coming to America can keep their religion....but they must pledge allegiance to the USA...or go back home.

Only Muslims?
The subject is Muslims...but it applies to all immigrants...most do it and mean it...some...not so much.

ISIS claims to have 900 operatives in the USA waiting on instructions...900 Orlandos is 45,000 dead. The left wants to worry about stepping on toes?
The funny thing is...you have no way of believing them or mind reading who is a terrorist...do you?

When I say attacking I mean militarily....not with babble from Obabble.

The coalition against ISIS has rolled them back out of half their territorial gains.

Obama is killing ISIS fighters almost every day. Is that what you mean?

It appears that wasn't what he meant. lololol
We defeated Germany in less time than Obabble has taken trying to get Mosul back.

So you'd prefer Americans dying instead of Iraqis. How unsurprising.
You and Obama prefer Christians dying rather than Muslim radicals...GFY.
Where has that been said?

Step 1.

Acknowledge the problem. Say with me: "Radical Islamic terrorism".
Congrats for having said that...now what have you accomplished?

I have acknowledged the problem, which is step 1. Most libs haven't gotten this far yet, instead burying their heads in sand.

In finding a solution, this is pre-requisite.

Ralph Peters makes valid points. The very first thing that needs to be done is calling it what it is....Islamic terrorism. You cannot defeat an enemy you lack the courage to name.

Declare war. A future president needs to ask Congress for a declaration of war against all jihadi organizations that threaten to attack the United States, our military, our citizens or our interests. No phony limits, such as just declaring war only on ISIS or al Qaeda (names change). All violent jihadis who target us, now or in the future, are mortal enemies.

Call out double-crossing allies. No more free rides for states that sponsor terrorism

Surveillance is essential

Criminalize Internet jihad.

Treat Muslims exactly as we would any other Americans.
They have to choose between the US Constitution and Sharia law.

Our response to jihad must be violent abroad, sensible at home, intellectually honest, patient and relentless. We must stop making excuses for inexcusable behavior, and we must always put the right of American citizens to safety and security above the imaginary rights of terrorists. We must break the infernal alliance between political correctness and fanatical Islam. (Didn’t Orlando teach the left that terrorists don’t play favorites?)

We can win, but we have to fight.

How to defeat the Islamist fanatics | New York Post

1- RETURN Palestine to Palestinians

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

3- The US must CEASE AND DESIST its war against Islam

Clear and simple , over and out.

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

^^^Muzzie lover and apologist

Yes, I will be more than glad to repeat it:

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

Why are the muslims terrorizing France... or their own?

Back to drawing board.

Step 1.

I have acknowledged the problem, which is step 1. Most libs haven't gotten this far yet, instead burying their heads in sand.

You've acknowledged the problem...what has been accomplished.?

The biggest problem, as I see it, isn't the actual Jihadists but the huge number of leftist regressives in the western world who see their duty as defending them.

They act like a figurative offensive line protecting the quarterback.

Their thick little skulls are absolutely impenetrable.

Who's defending the terrorists?
Who is attacking the terrorists? The best of the best?

So the answer is, no one on the left?

More Mid East cluster fucks ?! How many times till we learn our lesson ?

Step 1.

For me, not much, because I acknowledge problems all the time, and then seek a solution.

In liberals who apparently believe acknowledging problems is worthless, it would be a huge step towards solutions to dig their heads of the sand.

Ralph Peters makes valid points. The very first thing that needs to be done is calling it what it is....Islamic terrorism. You cannot defeat an enemy you lack the courage to name.

Declare war. A future president needs to ask Congress for a declaration of war against all jihadi organizations that threaten to attack the United States, our military, our citizens or our interests. No phony limits, such as just declaring war only on ISIS or al Qaeda (names change). All violent jihadis who target us, now or in the future, are mortal enemies.

Call out double-crossing allies. No more free rides for states that sponsor terrorism

Surveillance is essential

Criminalize Internet jihad.

Treat Muslims exactly as we would any other Americans.
They have to choose between the US Constitution and Sharia law.

Our response to jihad must be violent abroad, sensible at home, intellectually honest, patient and relentless. We must stop making excuses for inexcusable behavior, and we must always put the right of American citizens to safety and security above the imaginary rights of terrorists. We must break the infernal alliance between political correctness and fanatical Islam. (Didn’t Orlando teach the left that terrorists don’t play favorites?)

We can win, but we have to fight.

How to defeat the Islamist fanatics | New York Post

^^^Muzzie lover and apologist

Yes, I will be more than glad to repeat it:

Why are the muslims terrorizing France... or their own?

Back to drawing board.

Yo Dingle berry

Is France by any chance assisting US warmongers screw the Syrians? Me thinks so.

The biggest problem, as I see it, isn't the actual Jihadists but the huge number of leftist regressives in the western world who see their duty as defending them.

They act like a figurative offensive line protecting the quarterback.

Their thick little skulls are absolutely impenetrable.
Absolutely, since some of you want to curtail the rights of 1.7 billion people to fight 100,000 to 200,000 jihadists. We will remain very thick skulled as long as that is going on.

This is what Special Operations forces are for. Stop funding garbage weapons platforms and give that money to SOCOM. That's how you defeat Islamic terrorism with constant surgical strikes on their leadership and cells.

Who's defending the terrorists?

The coalition against ISIS has rolled them back out of half their territorial gains.

ISIS is replenishing every day too. And becoming a growing threat here. But we get a petulant child/man all huffy over the fact that he can't call a spade a spade so he lies and claims the exact words aren't the issue. Who said it was?
Trump. Half the conservatives on this board. etc. etc.

One of the ways to defeat the terrorists would be to stop conflating the victims of terrorism with the terrorists just because they are both Muslims.

It has never penetrated the skulls of the pants shitting fearmongers that far, far more Muslims have been victims of terrorism than any dumbass billionaire or his Chumps.

It never occurs to the retards the refugees would be a huge and invaluable intelligence source in our war on terror.

ISIS is replenishing every day too. And becoming a growing threat here. But we get a petulant child/man all huffy over the fact that he can't call a spade a spade so he lies and claims the exact words aren't the issue. Who said it was?
Trump. Half the conservatives on this board. etc. etc.

If you can't even say the enemy's name you have no chance of defeating the enemy.

Step 1.

For me, not much, because I acknowledge problems all the time, and then seek a solution.

In liberals who apparently believe acknowledging problems is worthless, it would be a huge step towards solutions to dig their heads of the sand.
So..what is the next step?

ISIS is replenishing every day too.

Not at the rate of their losses. They have been steadily losing ground for over a year. I know how much this disappoints you. It's hard to be afraid as you are of ISIS when they are getting their asses kicked.

And becoming a growing threat here.
No they aren't. They aren't under your bed. They aren't in your closet.

I've been saying for a long time now that we don't need to fear refugees or ISIS. I said it quite plainly that its the loser who watches ISIS videos who will be the biggest problem.

Check it. Immediately after the San Bernadino shooting:

ISIS probably had nothing to do with it. At worst, it's a loser who watched too many ISIS videos online.

And check this:

The refugees would be the last channel ISIS would use to perpetrate an attack. There are far, far, far easier ways for them to accomplish an attack.

Some dipshit loser watching too many ISIS videos online is the guy you have to worry about.

It's turning out just as I said.

This latest shooter in Orlando even expressed support for a group fighting against ISIS.

His call to 9-1-1 expressing allegiance to ISIS was an obvious last second ploy by a suicidal loser. It was his way of ensuring what he was about to do got maximum attention and had maximum impact on the pants shitters.

Forum List

Back