How to defeat the Islamist fanatics

So the answer is, no one on the left?
When I say attacking I mean militarily....not with babble from Obabble.

The coalition against ISIS has rolled them back out of half their territorial gains.

Obama is killing ISIS fighters almost every day. Is that what you mean?
ISIS is replenishing every day too. And becoming a growing threat here. But we get a petulant child/man all huffy over the fact that he can't call a spade a spade so he lies and claims the exact words aren't the issue. Who said it was?
Trump. Half the conservatives on this board. etc. etc.

If you can't even say the enemy's name you have no chance of defeating the enemy.
The funny thing is...we've acknowledged that there are radical Islamic terrorists all along...so what has that accomplished?

This is what Special Operations forces are for. Stop funding garbage weapons platforms and give that money to SOCOM. That's how you defeat Islamic terrorism with constant surgical strikes on their leadership and cells.
The funny thing is you don't seem to believe that's going on now.
Not at the levels it should be. Right now in Syria the operators are being used as babysitters.

So the answer is, no one on the left?

The coalition against ISIS has rolled them back out of half their territorial gains.

ISIS is replenishing every day too. And becoming a growing threat here. But we get a petulant child/man all huffy over the fact that he can't call a spade a spade so he lies and claims the exact words aren't the issue. Who said it was?

If you can't even say the enemy's name you have no chance of defeating the enemy.
He knows who the enemy is. Are we bombing the wrong folks in Iraq and Syria? I don't think so. He won't conflate the term terrorist with the entire Muslim faith, is my guess. Who knows what these professors get into their heads. All I know is, the Right has made a huge deal out of nothing so far as "saying the words." Abbacadabra, allacazam! There's no place like home, there's no place like home....
What difference does it make?
Now, the OP had some points, I think. Declaring war on terrorism would allow us to hold POW's and avoid releasing them to fight more. It would probably give our government more flexibility to counter terrorism in the U.S. I don't know much about it, but I think if the Congress had the balls to declare war, it might help. It's not as if we haven't been fighting this for how many years, anyway.

He knows who the enemy is. Are we bombing the wrong folks in Iraq and Syria? I don't think so. He won't conflate the term terrorist with the entire Muslim faith, is my guess. Who knows what these professors get into their heads. All I know is, the Right has made a huge deal out of nothing so far as "saying the words." Abbacadabra, allacazam! There's no place like home, there's no place like home....
Now, the OP had some points, I think. Declaring war on terrorism would allow us to hold POW's and avoid releasing them to fight more. It would probably give our government more flexibility to counter terrorism in the U.S. I don't know much about it, but I think if the Congress had the balls to declare war, it might help. It's not as if we haven't been fighting this for how many years, anyway.

Who would Congress declare war on...say the name

ISIS is replenishing every day too.

Not at the rate of their losses. They have been steadily losing ground for over a year. I know how much this disappoints you. It's hard to be afraid as you are of ISIS when they are getting their asses kicked.

And becoming a growing threat here.
No they aren't. They aren't under your bed. They aren't in your closet.

I've been saying for a long time now that we don't need to fear refugees or ISIS. I said it quite plainly that its the loser who watches ISIS videos who will be the biggest problem.

Check it. Immediately after the San Bernadino shooting:

ISIS probably had nothing to do with it. At worst, it's a loser who watched too many ISIS videos online.

And check this:

The refugees would be the last channel ISIS would use to perpetrate an attack. There are far, far, far easier ways for them to accomplish an attack.

Some dipshit loser watching too many ISIS videos online is the guy you have to worry about.

It's turning out just as I said.

This latest shooter in Orlando even expressed support for a group fighting against ISIS.

His call to 9-1-1 expressing allegiance to ISIS was an obvious last second ploy by a suicidal loser. It was his way of ensuring what he was about to do got maximum attention and had maximum impact on the pants shitters.
I know what a smarmy asshole you are, you prove it every day here. I said ISIS is replenishing, nothing about their rate, you don't know that the rate will remain. The rest of your post was too stupid for comment.

This is what Special Operations forces are for. Stop funding garbage weapons platforms and give that money to SOCOM. That's how you defeat Islamic terrorism with constant surgical strikes on their leadership and cells.

Is that right?

Did Special Ops miss Omar Mateen?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,

1- RETURN Palestine to Palestinians

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

3- The US must CEASE AND DESIST its war against Islam

Who said obama should conflate Islamic terrorism with the rest of Islam? It is extremism and it is Islamic. What's preventing anyone from saying so? Muslims should be on it more than anyone else.

You can't defeat the enemy when you think it is every Muslim.

Asshole.

I've never said it was every Muslim....asshole. In fact I have mentioned the moderates. Go post on a thread you can hold your own on.
It's what he does. He pulls shit out of his ass and pretends that was your point so he has something to say.

Asshole.

I've never said it was every Muslim....asshole. In fact I have mentioned the moderates. Go post on a thread you can hold your own on.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Moderates............

WHO the fucketh are they?

The ONLY solution

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

Asshole.

It's what he does. He pulls shit out of his ass and pretends that was your point so he has something to say.

Well it doesn't work with me, this isn't my first rodeo

ISIS is replenishing every day too.

Not at the rate of their losses. They have been steadily losing ground for over a year. I know how much this disappoints you. It's hard to be afraid as you are of ISIS when they are getting their asses kicked.

And becoming a growing threat here.
No they aren't. They aren't under your bed. They aren't in your closet.

I've been saying for a long time now that we don't need to fear refugees or ISIS. I said it quite plainly that its the loser who watches ISIS videos who will be the biggest problem.

Check it. Immediately after the San Bernadino shooting:

ISIS probably had nothing to do with it. At worst, it's a loser who watched too many ISIS videos online.

And check this:

The refugees would be the last channel ISIS would use to perpetrate an attack. There are far, far, far easier ways for them to accomplish an attack.

Some dipshit loser watching too many ISIS videos online is the guy you have to worry about.

It's turning out just as I said.

This latest shooter in Orlando even expressed support for a group fighting against ISIS.

His call to 9-1-1 expressing allegiance to ISIS was an obvious last second ploy by a suicidal loser. It was his way of ensuring what he was about to do got maximum attention and had maximum impact on the pants shitters.
I know what a smarmy asshole you are, you prove it every day here. I said ISIS is replenishing, nothing about their rate, you don't know that the rate will remain. The rest of your post was too stupid for comment.
You clearly wanted us to believe ISIS is growing stronger. Your fear has made you amplify them in your mind.

They are getting weaker all the time.

The funny thing is you don't seem to believe that's going on now.
Not at the levels it should be. Right now in Syria the operators are being used as babysitters.
Right now in Iraq, ISIS is getting its ass kicked by the Iraqis.

We should be supporting Iraq in every material way we can and let them shed their blood instead of our own.

The Torturers Taking on ISIS in Fallujah

The United States insists that Shia militias, many of whom are avowedly Islamist and fighting for their own version of holy war, must not enter Fallujah and should instead confine their activities to the outskirts or suburbs of the city. The Pentagon has been providing air cover only on the south and western fronts where professional counterterrorism forces, the Iraqi army units, Sunni tribal forces and local police have operated. The northern front, where the militias and Iraq’s Federal Police are located, have seen no U.S. air strikes.

Perhaps for that reason, the south has seen more progress.

Just like Trump and his Chumps lash out against all Muslims after every domestic terror attack, ISIS supporters are lashing out after ISIS gets its ass kicked.

Is that right?

Did Special Ops miss Omar Mateen?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,

Well jackass Posse Comitatus prevents the Military from conducting operations on US soil. That debacle is totally at the feet of the FBI and Homeland and if you think that radical Jihadist are going to give up and play nice because we leave them alone your are a naive idiot.

The biggest problem, as I see it, isn't the actual Jihadists but the huge number of leftist regressives in the western world who see their duty as defending them.

They act like a figurative offensive line protecting the quarterback.

Their thick little skulls are absolutely impenetrable.

Who's defending the terrorists?
They think recognizing that everyone has rights is equivalent to defending terrorists.

The only right that someone who plans to commit terrorism has is to die

"Terrorists" have the same rights as any other criminal and the penalties are determined by our justice system and the laws in place.

Not in a war.

Americans within the United States still have rights within the United States- even in war time.

Forum List

Back