How to defeat the Islamist fanatics

This is what Special Operations forces are for. Stop funding garbage weapons platforms and give that money to SOCOM. That's how you defeat Islamic terrorism with constant surgical strikes on their leadership and cells.
The funny thing is you don't seem to believe that's going on now.
Not at the levels it should be. Right now in Syria the operators are being used as babysitters.
Right now in Iraq, ISIS is getting its ass kicked by the Iraqis.

We should be supporting Iraq in every material way we can and let them shed their blood instead of our own.
Thats not going to work if they push DAESH underground.

This is what Special Operations forces are for. Stop funding garbage weapons platforms and give that money to SOCOM. That's how you defeat Islamic terrorism with constant surgical strikes on their leadership and cells.

Is that right?

Did Special Ops miss Omar Mateen?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,

1- RETURN Palestine to Palestinians

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

3- The US must CEASE AND DESIST its war against Islam

That was so fucking stupid even g0000 can't give it an agree.

Who's defending the terrorists?
They think recognizing that everyone has rights is equivalent to defending terrorists.

The only right that someone who plans to commit terrorism has is to die

"Terrorists" have the same rights as any other criminal and the penalties are determined by our justice system and the laws in place.

Not in a war.

Americans within the United States still have rights within the United States- even in war time.
Not if Bi-Catfish gets her way.

They think recognizing that everyone has rights is equivalent to defending terrorists.

The only right that someone who plans to commit terrorism has is to die

"Terrorists" have the same rights as any other criminal and the penalties are determined by our justice system and the laws in place.

Not in a war.

Americans within the United States still have rights within the United States- even in war time.
Not if Bi-Catfish gets her way.

Do you sit there, smoking a cigar, drinking a Pabst, belching and scratching your crotch when you come up with your lies and "insight"? You are lying you know...we both know this.

The biggest problem, as I see it, isn't the actual Jihadists but the huge number of leftist regressives in the western world who see their duty as defending them.

They act like a figurative offensive line protecting the quarterback.

Their thick little skulls are absolutely impenetrable.

You have to understand that for Cruella DeVille or bodecea; their objectives and that of Islamic terrorists are the same, the destruction of the United States Constitution. The Islamists seek Sharia at some point, but the left thinks Islam will be easy to defeat once free America is subdued. After all, they won't have traitors in their midst the way we do..

Is that right?

Did Special Ops miss Omar Mateen?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,

2- The US must CEASE AND DESIST intervening in the internal affairs of middle eastern nations

That was so fucking stupid even g0000 can't give it an agree.

Stupid? How so.

Or did you mean to say politically incorrect because not enough Americans have died ?

Stupid? How so.

Or did you mean to say politically incorrect because not enough Americans have died ?

Allahu Akbar indeed!

Stupid? How so.

Allahu Akbar indeed!

WUT?

Did you just admit to being ignorant and retarded?

The coalition against ISIS has rolled them back out of half their territorial gains.

Obama is killing ISIS fighters almost every day. Is that what you mean?
ISIS is replenishing every day too. And becoming a growing threat here. But we get a petulant child/man all huffy over the fact that he can't call a spade a spade so he lies and claims the exact words aren't the issue. Who said it was?
Trump. Half the conservatives on this board. etc. etc.

If you can't even say the enemy's name you have no chance of defeating the enemy.
He knows who the enemy is. Are we bombing the wrong folks in Iraq and Syria? I don't think so. He won't conflate the term terrorist with the entire Muslim faith, is my guess. Who knows what these professors get into their heads. All I know is, the Right has made a huge deal out of nothing so far as "saying the words." Abbacadabra, allacazam! There's no place like home, there's no place like home....
What difference does it make?
Now, the OP had some points, I think. Declaring war on terrorism would allow us to hold POW's and avoid releasing them to fight more. It would probably give our government more flexibility to counter terrorism in the U.S. I don't know much about it, but I think if the Congress had the balls to declare war, it might help. It's not as if we haven't been fighting this for how many years, anyway.

Who would Congress declare war on...say the name
Wouldn't it be like your guy said? Any terrorist organization advocating jihad on us? I honestly can't spell them all.

ISIS is replenishing every day too. And becoming a growing threat here. But we get a petulant child/man all huffy over the fact that he can't call a spade a spade so he lies and claims the exact words aren't the issue. Who said it was?
Trump. Half the conservatives on this board. etc. etc.

If you can't even say the enemy's name you have no chance of defeating the enemy.
He knows who the enemy is. Are we bombing the wrong folks in Iraq and Syria? I don't think so. He won't conflate the term terrorist with the entire Muslim faith, is my guess. Who knows what these professors get into their heads. All I know is, the Right has made a huge deal out of nothing so far as "saying the words." Abbacadabra, allacazam! There's no place like home, there's no place like home....
What difference does it make?
Now, the OP had some points, I think. Declaring war on terrorism would allow us to hold POW's and avoid releasing them to fight more. It would probably give our government more flexibility to counter terrorism in the U.S. I don't know much about it, but I think if the Congress had the balls to declare war, it might help. It's not as if we haven't been fighting this for how many years, anyway.

Who would Congress declare war on...say the name
Wouldn't it be like your guy said? Any terrorist organization advocating jihad on us? I honestly can't spell them all.

Actually he said not to declare war on certain groups because they change their names...he said all Jihadist organizations

Stupid? How so.

Allahu Akbar indeed!

WUT?

Did you just admit to being ignorant and retarded?

Fuck off.

There is a real discussion to be had about how and when the United States should get involved in the Middle East- the Camp David Accords are a good example of what was done correctly- Iraq/Syria/Lebanon and Libya are examples of what was done incorrectly.

Paletinians have a legitimate cause- but until they are willing to stop fighting each other- and refuse to negotiate seriously nothing will happen- Israel has a legitimate right to exist and is not going away.

The United States has no war against Islam- hell the people who have a war against Islam are Muslims- Shia fighting Sunni and vice versa- many more killed by Muslims fighting each other.

However, the asshole who shot up the gay bar would have done so regardless- his family came to the U.S. to get away from Aghanistan- he chose to be an asshole murderer.

Who's defending the terrorists?

Do you even admit that the Orlando attack was Islamic terrorism? Or are you lying about it to try and spin for political advantage?

Again- who is defending terrorists?

Yes- it was Islamic terrorism. It was radical Muslim terrorism. It was also the act of a sick asshole.

Who is defending terrorism?

simple solution.............and it will end up coming to this ( because the people will demand it )...........

Any evidence of you pledging allegiance to Sharia Law? Your ass is out.........airdropped in the middle of a Syrian desert with a sack of bacon tied to your back!! Evidence of an Imam preaching Sharia Law? You learn with that cleric, both the cleric and the students asses are out!!! Same Syrian desert drop.:2up: And they will end up videotaping the expulsions too.......save $ in the long run.:rock:. The emotional hemophiliacs might think that harsh..........but most Americans will deem it too civilized when it finally comes around to having to do it.:up:

The biggest problem, as I see it, isn't the actual Jihadists but the huge number of leftist regressives in the western world who see their duty as defending them.

They act like a figurative offensive line protecting the quarterback.

Their thick little skulls are absolutely impenetrable.

You have to understand that for Cruella DeVille or bodecea; their objectives and that of Islamic terrorists are the same, the destruction of the United States Constitution. The Islamists seek Sharia at some point, but the left thinks Islam will be easy to defeat once free America is subdued. After all, they won't have traitors in their midst the way we do..

YOu are as deluded as ISIS is.

And kissing cousins with the gullible fools that eagerly strap on ISIS vest bombs.

You don't give a damn about the American Constitution-you just want to impose your own brand of fascism on the Untied States.

simple solution.............and it will end up coming to this ( because the people will demand it )...........

Any evidence of you pledging allegiance to Sharia Law? Your ass is out.........airdropped in the middle of a Syrian desert with a sack of bacon tied to your back!! Evidence of an Imam preaching Sharia Law? You learn with that cleric, both the cleric and the students asses are out!!! Same Syrian desert drop.:2up: And they will end up videotaping the expulsions too.......save $ in the long run.:rock:. The emotional hemophiliacs might think that harsh..........but most Americans will deem it too civilized when it finally comes around to having to do it.:up:

Americans who believe in the United States Constitution would object.

But Trump and his followers have shown a great willingness to piss on the U.S. Constitution.

So...Kim Davis is gone....works for me!

Forum List

Back