🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to fix our corrupt and dysfunctioal government

Rather than choke the judicial and legislative systems to a literal standstill, we could try something different.

Maybe like, politicians, pundits, politicos and partisans could stop pointing the finger at the "other side", and then stop spinning for, and deflecting for, and avoiding, and ignoring all the lies and distortions vomited out by people on THEIR OWN SIDE.

Maybe start some kind of "Me Too" movement for partisans. Demand intellectual honesty from YOUR OWN side.

Maybe that's an idea.

It is an idea, however, you're too much of an idealist.
Well, it was just an idea.

Believe me, I'm not holding my breath over here

Also a good idea.

Rather than choke the judicial and legislative systems to a literal standstill, we could try something different.

Maybe like, politicians, pundits, politicos and partisans could stop pointing the finger at the "other side", and then stop spinning for, and deflecting for, and avoiding, and ignoring all the lies and distortions vomited out by people on THEIR OWN SIDE.

Maybe start some kind of "Me Too" movement for partisans. Demand intellectual honesty from YOUR OWN side.

Maybe that's an idea.
Definately the best place to start.

Our corrupt government is beyond the tipping point and the revolt has already begun. We face a militarized police of alt-right deplorables so it is our duty to dispatch all fascists.

:cuckoo:

Lookout Fred! We got us a live one ova heanh! :badgrin:

Bro, seriously, if you believe what you just typed, you're in for some major disappointment. Sooner or later you will wake up to how things really are.

Tbh, sounds like you're ready to go to war to make yourself a slave to me.

OP has much better ideas.
Every once in a while you deplorables need an attitude adjustment. A lot of Trump supporters are getting punched in the face. There is nothing you can do to stop the revolt.

Our corrupt government is beyond the tipping point and the revolt has already begun. We face a militarized police of alt-right deplorables so it is our duty to dispatch all fascists.

Bro, seriously, if you believe what you just typed, you're in for some major disappointment. Sooner or later you will wake up to how things really are.

Every once in a while you deplorables need an attitude adjustment. A lot of Trump supporters are getting punched in the face. There is nothing you can do to stop the revolt.

So, I'm a deplorable, and you wanna punch me in the face?

What if I told you I hit 3x harder than you could ever dream of doing and have beat the shit out of people that are on death row? Want some? I damn sure got it for ya, pussy boy. You'll get 1 lick, and then I'll break you.

Hillary was a totally dishonest, nefarious, greedy and corrupt governor’s wife, FLOTUS, Senator, Secretary of State and presidential candidate….i.e. she is a lifelong CROOK

Make it a felony punishable by 5 years in prison for any elected or appointed govenment official that lies to the American public. Maybe 10 years if it is a stupid and pointless lie. An example of a pointless lie is when the Trump administration for no apparent reason said it had created 49,000 new coal jobs when there were only 47,000 when they took office.
I don’t think it’s possible, make every federal elected office single term limited... for starters

I really like that, but 2 terms is optimal. At least they'd have some experience going in for the 2nd.

The US really really needs term limits for Senators and Congress.
and a mandatory retirement age for Supreme Court Justices,in fact for all federal judges

What if I told you I hit 3x harder than you could ever dream of doing and have beat the shit out of people that are on death row? Want some? I damn sure got it for ya, pussy boy. You'll get 1 lick, and then I'll break you.
Hope to see you marching with a tiki torch.

Make it a felony punishable by 5 years in prison for any elected or appointed govenment official that lies to the American public. Maybe 10 years if it is a stupid and pointless lie. An example of a pointless lie is when the Trump administration for no apparent reason said it had created 49,000 new coal jobs when there were only 47,000 when they took office.

you can start by getting Donald out of office

I have to wonder what causes a person to become a so called facist. I may never know but I can guarantee I never will if I start by punching one in the face. I am pretty sure nothing I personally have done is responsible for the frustration or anger. So why would I want to fight them as opposed to understanding them. I am pretty sure we share a common source for both of our frustrations and it is not each other. I admit it may be really hard to get back to where talking is possible, but it is the only good choice.

Only thing I'll be marching with is a rifle on a sling, ok? I'll beat you like Davy Crockett when he ran out of ammo, motherfucker. Remember The Alamo!

I have to wonder what causes a person to become a so called facist. I may never know but I can guarantee I never will if I start by punching one in the face. I am pretty sure nothing I personally have done is responsible for the frustration or anger. So why would I want to fight them as opposed to understanding them. I am pretty sure we share a common source for both of our frustrations and it is not each other. I admit it may be really hard to get back to where talking is possible, but it is the only good choice.
There is no talking to a fascist. They need to be quashed.

Only thing I'll be marching with is a rifle on a sling, ok? I'll beat you like Davy Crockett when he ran out of ammo, motherfucker. Remember The Alamo!
It will be difficult for you to march with a tiki torch up your ass.

How will you differentiate between a lie and a mistake?

It will be difficult for you to march with a tiki torch up your ass.

You gonna make it past me and my rifle to accomplish that? Oh, ok. :badgrin:

No, you're not.

You gonna make it past me and my rifle to accomplish that? Oh, ok. :badgrin:

No, you're not.
ChLydEMUkAAe050.jpg:large

Lol. Internet warrior.

Lol. Internet warrior.

Thus saith the internet fake lawyer.

Lol. Internet warrior.

Thus saith the internet fake lawyer.
Not sure how the direction this conversation has gone is helping me understand where anyone is coming from. Fear and violence are unlikely going to make anything better for anyone.

1. Get money out of politics..Citizen united repealed
2. Public funded elections should be around 70% of all the money by law.
3. We need to become a federal parliamentary republic
4. Even Canada has at least 3 main parties, Sweden has many parties and Germany has tons of parties. The more parties and political freedom the better!

Some ideas to fix corruption.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back