How to get people Vaccinated

Every State is offering Free Stuff to people to get Vaccinated.
In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.
That is the only reason to take the vaccine. I want to get back to normal sooner, rather than later.
Extortion isn't "normal" by any stretch....What's the next liberty that's going to be stolen from you, to only be returned when your betters decide that you're "doing the right thing"?
It’s not extortion

If your presence is a threat to others, then your access t others is restricted
Liar...I've been infected and am no threat to anyone.

So take your "incentives" (i.e. extortion) and shove them up your ass sideways.
My brother and his wife were hospitalized due to COVID. They were still advised to get vaccinated in eight weeks.

You should do the same
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone was advised to do, in order to peddle their BigPharm juice....Fact remains that those infected develop antibodies and T-cells that make them immune from further infection.

So fuck you.
I don’t give a flying fuk if you catch COVID and die

I do care that COVID is no longer a threat.
I already caught it and didn't die...So go fuck yourself.

That is rather sad, and too bad for responsible adults who don’t wish to be infected.
Why can't "responsible" "adults" manage their own safety and health without laying the burden on others. That sounds an awful lot like a fucking child to me.
Because refusing to be vaccinated is not being responsible

Nothing could make me take this "vaccine".
Better reserve your ventilator in the ICU
So you believe that everyone that gets Covid winds up on a ventilator in the ICU? As of September last year only 1.5% of Covid patients were put on ventilators. Maybe you need to get facts instead of listening to the hype.
No I don't believe that everyone needs a ventil;ator Pops. You don't seem to understand sarcasm.
Sarcasm would work if I thought you were intelligent.

In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.
That is the only reason to take the vaccine. I want to get back to normal sooner, rather than later.
Extortion isn't "normal" by any stretch....What's the next liberty that's going to be stolen from you, to only be returned when your betters decide that you're "doing the right thing"?
It’s not extortion

My brother and his wife were hospitalized due to COVID. They were still advised to get vaccinated in eight weeks.

You should do the same
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone was advised to do, in order to peddle their BigPharm juice....Fact remains that those infected develop antibodies and T-cells that make them immune from further infection.

So fuck you.

That is rather sad, and too bad for responsible adults who don’t wish to be infected.
Why can't "responsible" "adults" manage their own safety and health without laying the burden on others. That sounds an awful lot like a fucking child to me.
Says you.

Refusing to exercise, to eat right, to avoid smoking, to limit drinking, to do all sorts of things for YOUR OWN HEALTH and no one else's is responsible too. WHY SHOULD I GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, FATTY?

I tell you what, if you are in PERFECT HEALTH and have NEVER smoked, drank, used illegal drugs, chowed down on donuts, and can beat me in the Texas Hotter Than Hell bike race, I will get the vax, just for you.

Deal?

Why would I need a vaccine for something that only killed a few thousand Americans?

9i8gpjUA.jpeg

Stop comparing your allergies to CV-19. It’s stupid.
dude, it's serum right? too fking funny. your system will process and pee it out over 30 days. you are truly an idiot.

Don’t be a damn nut. One flu shot a year hasn’t failed to protect me in over 30 years.
Allergies? :lol:
you're allergic to flu. I'm not, don't need a shot to protect me from viruses. My immune system be good there, allergies, I can't breathe without shots. My immune system is in constant flux. thirty days. best you will get. And you won't present a link with your time.

It’s not extortion

You should do the same

So fuck you.

Interesting opinion.

It’s not extortion

You should do the same

So fuck you.

Says you.

Refusing to exercise, to eat right, to avoid smoking, to limit drinking, to do all sorts of things for YOUR OWN HEALTH and no one else's is responsible too. WHY SHOULD I GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, FATTY?

I tell you what, if you are in PERFECT HEALTH and have NEVER smoked, drank, used illegal drugs, chowed down on donuts, and can beat me in the Texas Hotter Than Hell bike race, I will get the vax, just for you.

Deal?

I’ll take you up on that & you’ll be left in a puddle :)

Says you.

Deal?

Dude ... That crack whore couldn't pedal a tricycle to the end of the driveway without passing out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks
How does you wearing a mask help anything if you've been vaccinated? Masks only prevent your spew from reaching other people.

Says you.

Deal?

Dude ... That crack whore couldn't pedal a tricycle to the end of the driveway without passing out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Amazing ^ Everyone on the internet has six pack abs, runs triathlons, holds an MMA title and swings a foot long dick! :lol:

Says you.

Deal?

Amazing ^ Everyone on the internet has six pack abs, runs triathlons, holds an MMA title and swings a foot long dick! :lol:

I don't who the fuck you are talking about ... Wrong post idiot ... :thup:

Says you.

Deal?

For all you know, I am a 700 pound sack of goo.

It should be NOTHING to beat me in the Hotter Than Hell event, RIGHT?

Instead of incentives for me to vax like bullshit donut bribes and a fake lottery, why not demonstrate why you are worthy of my medical compromise.

Says you.

Deal?

Instead of incentives for me to vax like bullshit donut bribes and a fake lottery, why not demonstrate why you are worthy of my medical compromise.
Because they suck at sales and persuasion....Therefore you need a gun waved in your face.

Says you.

Deal?

Because they suck at sales and persuasion....Therefore you need a gun waved in your face.
...which is the VERY reason that WE NEED GUNS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Forum List

Back