How to get people Vaccinated

Every State is offering Free Stuff to people to get Vaccinated.
In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.
That is the only reason to take the vaccine. I want to get back to normal sooner, rather than later.
Extortion isn't "normal" by any stretch....What's the next liberty that's going to be stolen from you, to only be returned when your betters decide that you're "doing the right thing"?
It’s not extortion

If your presence is a threat to others, then your access t others is restricted
Liar...I've been infected and am no threat to anyone.

So take your "incentives" (i.e. extortion) and shove them up your ass sideways.
My brother and his wife were hospitalized due to COVID. They were still advised to get vaccinated in eight weeks.

You should do the same
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone was advised to do, in order to peddle their BigPharm juice....Fact remains that those infected develop antibodies and T-cells that make them immune from further infection.

So fuck you.
I don’t give a flying fuk if you catch COVID and die

I do care that COVID is no longer a threat.
I already caught it and didn't die...So go fuck yourself.

That is rather sad, and too bad for responsible adults who don’t wish to be infected.
Why can't "responsible" "adults" manage their own safety and health without laying the burden on others. That sounds an awful lot like a fucking child to me.
Because refusing to be vaccinated is not being responsible

I your opinion, in our opinion though we don't care what you think.

Says you.

Refusing to exercise, to eat right, to avoid smoking, to limit drinking, to do all sorts of things for YOUR OWN HEALTH and no one else's is responsible too. WHY SHOULD I GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, FATTY?

I tell you what, if you are in PERFECT HEALTH and have NEVER smoked, drank, used illegal drugs, chowed down on donuts, and can beat me in the Texas Hotter Than Hell bike race, I will get the vax, just for you.

Deal?

Dude ... That crack whore couldn't pedal a tricycle to the end of the driveway without passing out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Amazing ^ Everyone on the internet has six pack abs, runs triathlons, holds an MMA title and swings a foot long dick! :lol:
For all you know, I am a 700 pound sack of goo.

It should be NOTHING to beat me in the Hotter Than Hell event, RIGHT?

Instead of incentives for me to vax like bullshit donut bribes and a fake lottery, why not demonstrate why you are worthy of my medical compromise.

I’ll need specifics on the event so I can train appropriately.
I win, you vax and also loser ponies up 500 bucks plus travel expenses.
Come to Oregon and we’ll make it a 50 mile hike with a 50 lb backpack :D

In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.
That is the only reason to take the vaccine. I want to get back to normal sooner, rather than later.
Extortion isn't "normal" by any stretch....What's the next liberty that's going to be stolen from you, to only be returned when your betters decide that you're "doing the right thing"?
It’s not extortion

My brother and his wife were hospitalized due to COVID. They were still advised to get vaccinated in eight weeks.

You should do the same
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone was advised to do, in order to peddle their BigPharm juice....Fact remains that those infected develop antibodies and T-cells that make them immune from further infection.

So fuck you.

That is rather sad, and too bad for responsible adults who don’t wish to be infected.
Why can't "responsible" "adults" manage their own safety and health without laying the burden on others. That sounds an awful lot like a fucking child to me.
Says you.

Refusing to exercise, to eat right, to avoid smoking, to limit drinking, to do all sorts of things for YOUR OWN HEALTH and no one else's is responsible too. WHY SHOULD I GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, FATTY?

I tell you what, if you are in PERFECT HEALTH and have NEVER smoked, drank, used illegal drugs, chowed down on donuts, and can beat me in the Texas Hotter Than Hell bike race, I will get the vax, just for you.

Deal?

I’ll take you up on that & you’ll be left in a puddle :)
Good. Do you live in the DFW area? It will make it much easier to meet up.

It’s not extortion

You should do the same

So fuck you.

Says you.

Deal?

Oregon Coast. Lots of cool mountains!

Says you.

Deal?

Dude ... That crack whore couldn't pedal a tricycle to the end of the driveway without passing out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Amazing ^ Everyone on the internet has six pack abs, runs triathlons, holds an MMA title and swings a foot long dick! :lol:

Instead of incentives for me to vax like bullshit donut bribes and a fake lottery, why not demonstrate why you are worthy of my medical compromise.

Fuck that shit. Oregon is the Soviet Union. I may never be released to return to the land of the free.

Here:
https://www.hh100.org/Get that 50 mile shit outta here.

It’s not extortion

You should do the same

So fuck you.

Says you.

Deal?

Ground zero of moonbat fascist faggotry....Figures.

TrustScience.jpg

Says you.

Deal?

Fuck that shit. Oregon is the Soviet Union. I may never be released to return to the land of the free.

Here:

100 miles is for babies. I did STP (Seattle to Portland - 200 miles) in 95 degree heat a few summers ago :)

Don't come to Louisiana unless you want to do it pistols at 20 paces.

Shame on me ... I shouldn't really bait you like that.
You wouldn't make off the main road before the .308 might come into play ... :auiqs.jpg:

Says you.

Deal?

Here:

100 miles is for babies. I did STP (Seattle to Portland - 200 miles) in 95 degree heat a few summers ago :)
Good. Then you should have no problem with H'N'H with the 30mph 100 degree winds. Get ready to ride in echelons.

Don't come to Louisiana unless you want to do it pistols at 20 paces.

Shame on me ... I shouldn't really bait you like that.
You wouldn't make off the main road before the .308 might come into play ... :auiqs.jpg:

Not into 17th century death matches of Russian Roulette sorry

It’s not extortion

You should do the same

So fuck you.

Says you.

Deal?

Nah, we chased the Proud Boys, Seattle Anarchists and 3%ers out of Portland already. ;)

Last edited:

Not into 17th century death matches of Russian Roulette sorry

I know ... But it's Posted and Criminal Trespass in the State of Louisiana ... Let's just say I was stacking the deck all the way.

But don't worry ... It's more likely I'd just grill some fajitas and if we needed to get anywhere, I'd fire up the Razor.
I mean that beast might not take as much effort, but it's fun as hell.

How to convince Conservatives to get vaccinated

Tell them Biden and Pelosi doesn’t want them to
Vaccines are fine but it should be up to one's doctor not one's politician. Would you agree, troll?
actually, it's up to the individual.
Let me rephrase, up to the doctor to advise on whether to get it or not.
Still no, it's whether I want it or not. I am not afraid of a virus. I don't care what a doctor says.

It’s not extortion

You should do the same

So fuck you.

Says you.

Deal?

Nah, we chased the Proud Boys, Seattle Anarchists and 3%ers out of Portland already. ;)
they were never there, good job!!! make sure you empty the antifa mess and blm building damages though.

Vaccines are fine but it should be up to one's doctor not one's politician. Would you agree, troll?
Still no, it's whether I want it or not. I am not afraid of a virus. I don't care what a doctor says.
Correct. My point is my doctor's recommendation matters my politician's does not.

Correct. My point is my doctor's recommendation matters my politician's does not.
and on that i can agree.

Forum List

Back