How to get shot, legally, in 2 easy steps

Wow. Liberals.....I just have no words for them anymore.

I thought the 2 easy steps were:
1- Commit a violent crime
2- When armed good guys are around

I wonder if the dumbass realizes that OC spray takes approximately 30-45 seconds to kick in and cops and military members regularly train and show that once you get sprayed...you can easily fight and use a weapon for 10-20 seconds before the suck kicks in??

Nah. They think it's like the movies where you spray and the person immediately falls screaming onto the ground.

This showed up in my FB feed.
Now, I have no idea if it is legitimate or not -- but if so....

... it is a perfect example of how anti gun loons are part of the problem, not the solution.
Come get some Jennifer! I see you point something at me and you are fucking DEAD in a heartbeat!

I wonder if the dumbass realizes that OC spray takes approximately 30-45 seconds to kick in and cops and military members regularly train and show that once you get sprayed...you can easily fight and use a weapon for 10-20 seconds before the suck kicks in??

Nah. They think it's like the movies where you spray and the person immediately falls screaming onto the ground.
Apparently they don't realize that part of the military training for CS is to REMOVE your gas mask while in the gas chamber and tolerate a certain amount of exposure...

I've actually seen DIs (who have had a lot of exposure) stand there like it's nothing.

... it is a perfect example of how anti gun loons are part of the problem, not the solution.

Shot myself legally once. Metal target hanger at the range and my .45 richocheted into my chest. Had my vest on, though I don't think I needed it. Stopped for a sec amazed, "Did I just shoot myself?" :)

By open carrying, that jerk is clearly stating that he/she is more than willing to gun you down. It would idiotic to engage such an obviously mentally ill person.

Go to management, explain why you're leaving the store and, in front of the mgr, call the police.

And then get the hell out before the shooting starts.

Apparently they don't realize that part of the military training for CS is to REMOVE your gas mask while in the gas chamber and tolerate a certain amount of exposure...

I've actually seen DIs (who have had a lot of exposure) stand there like it's nothing.
Been there done that a few times in training going back to the late sixties.
Hyperventilate and you've got at least a minute to get the job done.

Part of the problem with the public's negative reaction to open-carrying is tv. We're conditioned to accept uniformed police and such carrying a sidearm. But non-uniformed doing it is something we're conditioned to fear.

Should start showing background people open-carrying in tv shows to accustomed people to it. Don't highlight or emphasize it since that's the point you're going for. And over time people will accept open-carry better than they do now. Little sex appeal always helps speed things along too so...

bikini-and-gun.jpg

Israeli-IDF-bikini-soldiers.jpg

98413777e9cea47d38oa5.jpg

Part of the problem with the public's negative reaction to open-carrying is tv. We're conditioned to accept uniformed police and such carrying a sidearm. But non-uniformed doing it is something we're conditioned to fear.

Should start showing background people open-carrying in tv shows to accustomed people to it. Don't highlight or emphasize it since that's the point you're going for. And over time people will accept open-carry better than they do now. Little sex appeal always helps speed things along too so...

bikini-and-gun.jpg

What a wonderful idea....we should do that here....give auto weapons to women.

bikini-and-gun.jpg

What a wonderful idea....we should do that here....give auto weapons to women.

Probably help with the rape problem. :)

Have a compressed spray with an easily made oil and gas compound.

The victim will immediately go down.

Remember that with a CCW permit, one can carry such a bad boy device.

Yeah, but you had to take it long enough to spout off your name, rank, and serial number (along with the obligatory "Sergeant!")

Yeah, but you had to take it long enough to spout off your name, rank, and serial number (along with the obligatory "Sergeant!")
That brings back memories. Happy days.

I remember having to recite the "general orders" in a room full of tear gas. Not fun, but doable.

I remember having to recite the "general orders" in a room full of tear gas. Not fun, but doable.
Yeah, some NCOs were pretty tough on you... It tended to either weed out the pussies or toughen them up, though...

Ever get half way through a 30 mile road march, have to throw your boots on a truck that met you, and put on your spare pair to find out who "packed light"????

By open carrying, that jerk is clearly stating that he/she is more than willing to gun you down. It would idiotic to engage such an obviously mentally ill person.

Go to management, explain why you're leaving the store and, in front of the mgr, call the police.

And then get the hell out before the shooting starts.

That's how you misinterpret it.

If I see someone using food stamps, should I take that to mean they don't want to work?

Come get some Jennifer! I see you point something at me and you are fucking DEAD in a heartbeat!

^^^ Case in point ^^^

Are you saying he should just let Jennifer spray him because she doesn't like guns? You're an idiot and the typical Liberal tool.

Forum List

Back