🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to get to Heaven? Does Heaven really Exist?

The SweetSue92 response........#&&&$((#(#(#((#(#

Sue, I'm sure you are great at what you do.
Indoctrinating those youngsters on:

CTR
Multiplication is A RWI Racist thing.
Do you Indoctrinate students more than I do?

Okay, I'm gonna figure that when you regain your senses, you, or someone else, might want a cogent answer to your OP question.

Which is:

God is perfect and sinless. It is an immutable characteristic of who He is. His presence--Holiness--cannot abide sin.

But we are sinners. Now there is a chasm... a problem.

If he just wipes away sin there is no Justice.

If he exacts perfect Justice--which is His right, btw--and allows none of us into Heaven (which He could do), that's not merciful.

So He sent His Son to pay the price (Justice) for our sins, and extended His mercy to us. We are allowed into Heaven now because when God looks on us, He sees not our sins, but the sacrifice of His Son, covering those sins.

Christianity does not start at the point of "how good am I", but at the point of we are all hopeless in front of a Holy God. There is nothing we could ever do to earn salvation, because we are unable to live a perfectly sinless life. Christ did it for us, then. If we claim His sacrifice as sufficient and name Him as Lord and Savior, he are redeemed.

Which is:

God is perfect and sinless. It is an immutable characteristic of who He is. His presence--Holiness--cannot abide sin.
Do you preach this LOVE of YourFAKE God in Class?

I'm sure you INDOCTRINATE as required.

That possibly absolutely exists, Winco.
Accept the gift that Christ gave us from the cross. He took your sin and replaced it with His pure record to enter Heaven with. It is a token of His love for you. So, accept the gift. Ask Christ to come into your life, and He will. Sit quietly, and talk to Him. Tell Him your fears. And He will tell you that He loves you and your little boy. And you'll actually feel the relief.
Remember to thank Him for taking such good care of your son until you get there. Your son is healthy, happy, surrounded by love, and patiently waiting for you. And he'll come to get you when it's time. What a great day that will be. And you'll be together for all eternity.
God Bless.

Last edited:
I need help.

My Son passed from Cancer at 11, and he mentioned GOD often.
He Prayed to his god before he passed.
I will want to see my Son Again if that POSSIBILITY even exists.

How do I see my son again?
You don't. He lives in your memory.

I have questions.
Do you?

What does it take to get into the Jesus Heaven?

1). I have been taught that this below is true.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Heaven is a fantasy concocted to allay people's fear of death

I need help.

The two thieves on the cross who died next to Jesus is representative of all humanity.

The thief on his left cursed Jesus saying, "If though be the son of God, get us down from here now!"

The other response came from the thief on his right who asked Jesus to remember him when he comes into his kingdom.

We are all suffering; we are all dying. Nothing can change that, but we can have hope. The choice is yours.

It's like a rabbi I heard once, the person of faith has one obstacle, and that is to explain why there is suffering. However, the atheist has an even greater task, and that is to explain everything else.

I have questions.
Do you?

What does it take to get into the Jesus Heaven?

1). I have been taught that this below is true.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Pffftttt....there is a lady who is sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

I need help.

I'm so sorry, Winco. That is horrible and the death of a child has to be the most painful experience.

That possibly absolutely exists, Winco.
Accept the gift that Christ gave us from the cross. He took your sin and replaced it with His pure record to enter Heaven with. It is a token of His love for you. So, accept the gift. Ask Christ to come into your life, and He will. Sit quietly, and talk to Him. Tell Him your fears. And He will tell you that He loves you and your little boy. And you'll actually feel the relief.
Remember to thank Him for taking such good care of your son until you get there. Your son is healthy, happy, surrounded by love, and patiently waiting for you. And he'll come to get you when it's time. What a great day that will be. And you'll be together for all eternity.
God Bless.
This always seemed like one of the more illogical concepts that many share with a Christian heaven.

This just cannot work out. Lets say I am a devout Christian but my son losses his way and dies as an atheist. That means I will go to heaven and he goes to hell. There is simply no way that I can remain me, retain memory of my son and yet be eternally happy or content knowing that he is facing eternal torture (or just eternal death if your theology does not include hell). It is nonsensical on its face.

If heaven exists it makes no sense to think that earthly relationships will be maintained within it.

But what if I am an atheist? Or an Agnostic? Does that mean, I will be burn in Hell for not believing there is one (or the other)?

Some people believe that,.. I don't though. I know that Christ had to die for anybody to get into Heaven, and I believe that all believers will go to Heaven, but let's say somebody gives to the poor, is kind and compassionate to everyone, but tells a lie every once in a while opposed to somebody who is a child abuser and steals from others. Based on those two examples because of Christ's sacrifice I believe that the person in the first example will go to Heaven and the second person will go to Hell unless they repent and ask for forgiveness. (Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that both are atheists in the example.) I don't know if I am right or wrong, but it's just what I believe and in the end God is the one true judge anyways.

I'm so sorry, Winco. That is horrible and the death of a child has to be the most painful experience.

Agreed. I can't stand this poster's politics, but that's still horrible nonetheless.

Some people believe that,.. I don't though. I know that Christ had to die for anybody to get into Heaven, and I believe that all believers will go to Heaven, but let's say somebody gives to the poor, is kind and compassionate to everyone, but tells a lie every once in a while opposed to somebody who is a child abuser and steals from others. Based on those two examples because of Christ's sacrifice I believe that the person in the first example will go to Heaven and the second person will go to Hell unless they repent and ask for forgiveness. (Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that both are atheists in the example.) I don't know if I am right or wrong, but it's just what I believe and in the end God is the one true judge anyways.

Agreed. I can't stand this poster's politics, but that's still horrible nonetheless.

To be honest, I have not literally been to Hell. I have been to some hell in my life. But that is entirely different. To some, Hell is a real place for the soul to burn. Heaven is a special place. I am still alive, so I cannot say that I have been to either one yet. Will I go to Hell/Heaven? I don't have that answer yet.

To be honest, I have not literally been to Hell. I have been to some hell in my life. But that is entirely different. To some, Hell is a real place for the soul to burn. Heaven is a special place. I am still alive, so I cannot say that I have been to either one yet. Will I go to Hell/Heaven? I don't have that answer yet.

To be completely honest with you I don't know how anybody could love their country as much as you do and NOT go to Heaven,.. and on top of that you are once of the nicest and most compassionate posters I've seen on here. :)

To be completely honest with you I don't know how anybody could love their country as much as you do and NOT go to Heaven,.. and on top of that you are once of the nicest and most compassionate posters I've seen on here. :)

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate that!
I didn't say that I wasn't going to Heaven or not. Lol I just said, it's not up to me where I go after this life. At least, I haven't killed anyone (yet), so I must be "good to go". Lol

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate that!
I didn't say that I wasn't going to Heaven or not. Lol I just said, it's not up to me where I go after this life. At least, I haven't killed anyone (yet), so I must be "good to go". Lol

Well I believe that murder and killing are different. Killing somebody out of self-defense is totally different than murdering somebody who is innocent.

Forum List

Back