How to go about creating an official referendum on US government?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
US government claims to believe in democracy, We the American people believe it is time US government pack their bags and leave Washington. Elections allow us to vote FOR them, but it does not allow us to vote against them. They allow stupid people on TV and give them shows, creating illusion that majority of Americans are retarded and vote them in....

How do we go about creating an official referendum type elections on this despotic government? does it have to be recognized by the establishment and the establishment media, or can it be a group of determined people organizing these types of elections?

What I have in mind is each voter gets one for one against vote, and I am willing to bet my house and my life that in such elections, 3rd and independent parties will win all seats and presidency, I know this, because I remember how I myself voted - not for but against, and the only against option was to vote for another establishment puppet - these are not elections.

Further more, if it does not take 50% of population voting to make these elections legitimate, how many percent does it take to make our independent elections legitimate?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back