How to identify a racist...........

I don't think she's a racist; but I know you are. If you're uncomfortable with that; well thats your cross to burn...err I mean your cross to bear.

Who cares what you think. By your definition you have stated beyond a doubt that Hillary Clinton is a racist. Thanks again for clearing it up t-bitch.

You.

You continue to respond even though you say you have me on ignore. So in addition to being a racist, you're also a liar. I'm sure you have evidence or Hilary being a birther somewhere you can't seem to produce. I hear you can't produce a lot of things

PS: your hand wants a divorce.

Going to lengths to prove that Hilary Clinton is a birther is like going to lengths to prove that Ronald Reagan was president in 1984. I take no responsibility for your lack of common knowledge. But again, thanks for giving us your standard for racism so that we can know that she is a racist. Good job t-bitch.

Thanks to men like Ronald Reagan, no, Communists aren't the threat they used to be.

But a leftist would rather die than admit that. He'd rather die than admit that Communism was a murderous, corrupt system.

You just make sure you don't let a post go by without blaming America, Comrade.

I think Communism is murderous corrupt system...

And so is Corporatism.

The Corportists just have nicer suits.

But Reagan had little to do with bringing down the USSR. Sorry. Have this discussion with a Russian some time.

Going to lengths to prove that Hilary Clinton is a birther is like going to lengths to prove that Ronald Reagan was president in 1984. I take no responsibility for your lack of common knowledge. But again, thanks for giving us your standard for racism so that we can know that she is a racist. Good job t-bitch.

And in the Great Gasbag's fantasy world, Hillary totally had the goods on Obama not being born here, but didn't say anything about it, giving up her life-long dream to be president, ummmm, why again?

And in the Great Gasbag's fantasy world, Hillary totally had the goods on Obama not being born here, but didn't say anything about it, giving up her life-long dream to be president, ummmm, why again?

Hillary Clinton = godhag of the so-called birtherism. Again, thank you for letting me know that she's a racist t-bitches.

Hillary Clinton = godhag of the so-called birtherism. Again, thank you for letting me know that she's a racist t-bitches.

I think you're avoiding the question. Besides being unable to find one link where Hillary talked about his place of birth, what you are trying to claim is that she had the goods on him, and didn't bring it up, even though he would have almost certainly withdrew if you guys ever had this thing called "evidence".

I think you're avoiding the question. Besides being unable to find one link where Hillary talked about his place of birth, what you are trying to claim is that she had the goods on him, and didn't bring it up, even though he would have almost certainly withdrew if you guys ever had this thing called "evidence".

I take no responsibility for your lack or denial of common knowledge. I'm just glad that you could help me to understand that HIllary Clinton is a racist t-bitch. For that matter, Obama is a racist. He claimed he was born in Kenya. F'ing racist democrat leaders. Gosh!

I take no responsibility for your lack or denial of common knowledge. I'm just glad that you could help me to understand that HIllary Clinton is a racist t-bitch. For that matter, Obama is a racist. He claimed he was born in Kenya. F'ing racist democrat leaders. Gosh!

Okay, and they are really hiding aliens in Area 51...

And they faked the Moon Landing.

And Bush blew up the WTC.

And whatever other batshit crazy you are selling no one is buying.

crazy-train-2-color.jpg%3Fw%3D395%26h%3D360%26h%3D360

Last edited:
Nope__ I'm not claiming or denying any of those things t-bitch. I'm sorry you feel it's crazy to acknowledge common knowledge; but again thank you for letting me know the standard by which we know that Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama are hopeless racists.

You're turning unsubstantiated claims into an artform that Harry Reid would be proud of there Klanny.

God it's great watching a racist scumbag squirm. :clap2:

You're turning unsubstantiated claims into an artform that Harry Reid would be proud of there Klanny.

God it's great watching a racist scumbag squirm. :clap2:

Squirm? I'm sure that's how you want to see it Ted (Bundy).

An interesting interview with a Hillary supporter...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6k8RVn-Wik]Insider: Bill Clinton Told to Keep Quiet about Obama Eligibility or Chelsea Would be Murdered - YouTube[/ame]

I'll have to watch this. It'd could be very credible or something of a conspiracy theory. But for those of us that deal with absolute facts, Hillary and her lawyers were the first to pursue Obama's non-citizenship/lack of eligibility. And I for one will be forever grateful to the t-bitches for letting me know that her and Barry are both hardcore 'racist scumbags.'

I think Communism is murderous corrupt system...

Then why do you support Obama and the Dims?

And so is Corporatism. The Corportists just have nicer suits.

There is no such system. Furthermore, how many people has the system you call "corporatism" killed?

But Reagan had little to do with bringing down the USSR. Sorry. Have this discussion with a Russian some time.

Why do you imagine some ignorant Russian understands the facts any better than some ignorant Democrat like you?

Damn t-bitches. That right there is about a Hollywood producer, non-partisan stating quite definitively that the Clintons started the birther movement.

Apparently, a HC volunteer believes that the Obama people killed Bill Gwatney (one of their so-called birthers who signed a petition to investigate his eligibility)

LiveLeak.com - Bill Gwatney Murder Linked to Obama (comments)

Need more t-bitch?

Damn t-bitches. That right there is about a Hollywood producer, non-partisan stating quite definitively that the Clintons started the birther movement.

Apparently, a HC volunteer believes that the Obama people killed Bill Gwatney (one of their so-called birthers who signed a petition to investigate his eligibility)

Need more t-bitch?

People are allowed to believe what they want. Your beliefs make you a scumbag racist. Too bad there is nothing about Hillary Clinton in the article apparently and (to nobody's shock) you're caught lying yet again klanny.

Aren't you repugnant enough already?

Funny how libs tell everyone if you didn't vote for Obama you're racist. How about the black folks who didn't vote for McCain because he is white? Would that make them racist? Or is it just the typical double standard the libs live by?

If it weren't for double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Need more t-bitch?

People are allowed to believe what they want. Your beliefs make you a scumbag racist. Too bad there is nothing about Hillary Clinton in the article apparently and (to nobody's shock) you're caught lying yet again klanny.

Aren't you repugnant enough already?

You denying Hillary Clinton's birtherism makes as much sense as denying that there's a moon in the sky. I guess a psychopath like you has no bounds though. It's why you can make the illogical claim that birhterism unequivocally equals racism. But anways, yea, me, Hillary and Barry are all in the same boat by your definition. Mitt's going to have to be the one that rises above us and leads us back to prominence. You excited t-bitch?

No because there is no reason to be a birther--we have a birth certificate. So there is something else driving it at this point.

If I were to come to you and posit that blacks couldn't be QB's or Doctors or anything else, you'd call me a bigot because there is proof to the contrary. We have the contrarian proof.

If I were to reject the contrarian proof without reason, I'd be a racist. Thusly, birthers are racists by definition.

it's not a good enough reason to cry racist.

If someoen would state " he's black, so he needs to produce a birth certificate" I might agree.

But your argument is too thin. In fact, you are playing the race card.

Okay...The Governor said something to the effect of "Noone has asked me to produce my birth certificate." Why do you think that is?

At the end of the argument is, in fact, the birth certificate. So you tell me, what good reason does Gasbag, Stephanie, Warrior, Mudwhistle, Listening, etc still have for alleging his not being born in the US?
Because he may not have been, you mind-numbingly stupid person.

Forum List

Back