How to instantly stop the Middle East protests.

A nice quick and simple solution for a complex world.

It would not work because it would allow China to expand its area of influence into the Middle East and get the resources there as well as a strategic on the area.

china has their own issues to worry about.

Maybe if we didnt have a political party blocking any efforts for energy independence in the United States, we could.

I don't think it as simple as just blaming the GOP for everything.

Although it is conveniant to believe that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were just about oil, I actually think there was more to both than just that.

Nuke em...

Seriously, islam will never stop until they control the world. These loons can only be kepted out of our lands.

But can you be kept out of theirs?

During the past 30 years, the US has had troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia and Pakistan.

Maybe you should try staying at home and not controlling the world?
I agree.

Let the eat their fucking sand...

See how fast they find our presence in their country acceptable.

BTW....every troop in those countries were asked for by those countries.

Why would they be eating sand? the rest of the world would be happy to buy their oil.

What a revolting statement.

You really think people in the developing world don't work hard?

How little you know, you smug bastard.

Good grief talk about ignorant. Your implication they are less than anyone else is what is revolting. I said nothing regarding work ethic nor development. We're talking about the idiots who are running around the streets setting things on fire. We should leave and cut off the billions we send. I mean seriously. Why on Earth should we pay people to hate us when they'll do it for free?

The quickest, and most sure way, of stopping all the riots and bullshit going on in the Middle East is very simple and it wouldn't cost a dime. To end all of the riots today just simply notify the leaders of those countries that the U.S. has immediately cut off their foreign aid until all the unrest stops. If foreign aid continues in the future, any damage to our embassies will be deducted from their payments. This will quickly end the crap.

I like it.

Probably too complicated a plan for our "leaders", though.

Don't you love it whenever anyone says end all the aid they always have to include and insult to make them feel better? Lmao

Like these:

End the aid, theyre gonna stay savages.
End the aid, they'll become a shithole let them
End the aid, fuck them sandniggers

Lol you pathetic people who wanted to interfere in the first place. It's called end the aid and shutup

I'm all for ending the aid as well. But it is opening up a line for China or Iran to come in and take our place...Willing to go that route? Would it make a difference at this point? I don't know and some days I don't care. But we have to weigh the long term pros and cons

What a revolting statement.

You really think people in the developing world don't work hard?

How little you know, you smug bastard.

Good grief talk about ignorant. Your implication they are less than anyone else is what is revolting. I said nothing regarding work ethic nor development. We're talking about the idiots who are running around the streets setting things on fire. We should leave and cut off the billions we send. I mean seriously. Why on Earth should we pay people to hate us when they'll do it for free?

Because 99% of the people in the countries had nothing to do with the protests?

As stated earlier, many of the countries which have had riots do not receive any aid from the US anyway.

Forum List

Back