🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to join the eternal family of god!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) =BELIEVE GOD'S WORD=Romans 10
” 9 If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
PRAYER OF SALVATION
“God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen.”

Saved from what, exactly.

Because if it is sin, I prefer to face the consequences of my actions.

Yes!! You are free to choose to reject jesus's gift of forgivness and the pardon he bought for you on that roman cross with his blood and you can pay for your own sin = death and hell!!! But why???

Yes!! You are free to choose to reject jesus's gift of forgivness and the pardon he bought for you on that roman cross with his blood and you can pay for your own sin = death and hell!!! But why???

i'm with amrchaos - facing Judgement for my own accomplishments I fell will bring my Spirit to the OuterWorld of the Everlasting ... having conquered Evil in totality.

Christians relying on a Flawed Book are the ones in peril.

ALL MANKIND ARE SINNERS,NO MAN IS SINLESS,WE ALL NEED JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!==Jhn 3:16 "For God so loved the world, [fn] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Jhn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

what about the great drops of blood he shed in Gethsemane don't they count for anything

Its my understanding that with most religions, that's not a problem.

Murder, rape, torture - do what you want and god will still take you in.

The worst part of being "saved" and going to "heaven" is that you would be sharing eternity with such folks as Pat Robertson, $arah Palin, Billy Graham, Glenn Beck. Tammy Faye Baker is already there, just waiting for us. Just think about spending all of eternity with people like that.

To me, that's the definition of hell.

Thanks but I'll just stay with my heathen ways.

(BTW, orginally, the word "heathen" meant, "of the heath" or anyone not from the city.)

Because I do not wish to spend eternity with any god who would consider this appropriate.

Yes!!! God gave you freewill,you are freeto reject god and god's love and choose hell,hell was created for satan and demons,why would you choose to join them in hell??

Saved from the reward your "earthly works" deserve........for one thing........

Any reasonable person who honestly reviews their lives and realizes what they have done can only come to the logical conclusion that they are far short of any standard of "good." This also includes Christians...........we are only able to attain a state of being worthy of God through Jesus Christ and the Sacrifice He made for us.

People, in and of themselves, are not "good" by and standard one chooses to use.

And please feel comfort in knowing that the day is coming when you (and all) will "face the consequences of your actions." Question is: Why? When you don't have to......

That is neither "logical," nor "reasonable."

Because I do not wish to spend eternity with any god who would consider this appropriate.

The Good News is: "You don't have to!"

Now, you seem to have no problem spending your life in subjection to a Government and it's Laws for fear of what will befall you if you are disobedient............yet somehow God is not Just by requiring the same obedience?

That makes no sense whatsoever...........

Perchance you prefer "chaos" to rule?

Its my understanding that with most religions, that's not a problem.

Murder, rape, torture - do what you want and god will still take you in.

The worst part of being "saved" and going to "heaven" is that you would be sharing eternity with such folks as Pat Robertson, $arah Palin, Billy Graham, Glenn Beck. Tammy Faye Baker is already there, just waiting for us. Just think about spending all of eternity with people like that.

To me, that's the definition of hell.

Thanks but I'll just stay with my heathen ways.

(BTW, orginally, the word "heathen" meant, "of the heath" or anyone not from the city.)

You are passing judgment on those persons you cited as an example of being worthy of Eternal Salvation? Wow! Glad to FINALLY meet the ONE who has that power........

Oh, no, wait, you don't...........for ONLY God knows a persons heart.........and it is up to God to determine who receives Eternal Life.......with the exception of Billy Graham, I'm not all that sure I would put my money on the others...........as for Brother Graham, who has dedicated his life in service to God and his fellow man, I would adore the opportunity to spend eternity with him.......I seriously doubt you know the slightest thing about Brother Graham......

Don't worry though, for the day is coming when "your definition" of hell will be sorely corrected, and you will suffer the Truth of what hell really is.......

The simplistic definition of "hell" is simply "apart from God..........." Where no God, no "good," no "light" exist.............only evil darkness of man exists...........I seriously doubt if you can comprehend a world/state where there is no good, no light.......remove God from this world and you will discover quickly that reality.

HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) =BELIEVE GOD'S WORD=Romans 10
” 9 If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
PRAYER OF SALVATION
“God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen.”

I have to differ on this "prayer of Salvation" you offered..........while it's perfectly fine as it is, these "EXACT" words/repetition of the prayer are not required for one to receive Salvation. This is not "required" by God.....There are a plethora of examples in the Word of God of people who received forgiveness of their sinful lives that never prayed such a prayer............Now, it's ok........but it is not a "required prayer."

Just saying........this kind of thing can confuse new believers who may not have prayed those exact words, and can mislead those seeking to know God and His Son Jesus Christ.

The Good News is: "You don't have to!"

Now, you seem to have no problem spending your life in subjection to a Government and it's Laws for fear of what will befall you if you are disobedient............yet somehow God is not Just by requiring the same obedience?

That makes no sense whatsoever...........

Perchance you prefer "chaos" to rule?

That's right, I don't have to. I have no desire to. It is ok it makes no sense to you. I, for the life of me, can't understand why your way makes sense to you.

I can remember that, in Sunday school, realizing that the religion was based on infanticide. An imaginary "father" killed his imaginary "son" because I sinned?

Obviously, I didn't have that word - infanticide - in my vocabulary at that age, but I certainly knew it was horrendous and just plain strange.

As I got older, I learned just how violent and ugly Christianity is. Murder, rape, incest and more - all in the name of an imaginary magic sky fairy.

And, as we all know,

943457_579345108754025_1767556799_n.jpg

As I've said before, let them believe whatever nonsense they want. Just stay out of my life, my kid's schools and off my front porch on Saturday morning.

TO THOSE LOST AND BLINDED BY SATAN THE TRUTH OF GOD LOOKS LIKE FOOLISHNESS!! 1Cr 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

1Cr 2:15 The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

1Cr 2:16 "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

How to join the eternal family of god!!!

i thought we were all already god's children.

1Cr 2:13 And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. [fn]

1Cr 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

1Cr 2:15 The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

1Cr 2:16 "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ

1Cr 2:13 And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. [fn]

1Cr 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

1Cr 2:16 "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ

That's pretty dumb.

Forum List

Back