🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to join the eternal family of god!!!

TO THOSE LOST AND BLINDED BY SATAN THE TRUTH OF GOD LOOKS LIKE FOOLISHNESS!! 1Cr 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

1Cr 2:15 The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

1Cr 2:16 "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

I can only repeat, I do not desire to spend eternity with a being who thinks that is appropriate. If you are attempting to proselytize, you are failing badly.

i thought we were all already god's children.

And, as with other things concerning Christianity, you are again mistaken. You are NOT already a "child of God." While you are certainly His creation, you are not His "child" as defined in Scripture, for a "child of God" is an "heir to the promise." Maybe you should read up on that......

I can assure you that reading through the various comments here, there are few "children of God" presently posting.

Because I do not wish to spend eternity with any god who would consider this appropriate.

The Good News is: "You don't have to!"

Now, you seem to have no problem spending your life in subjection to a Government and it's Laws for fear of what will befall you if you are disobedient............yet somehow God is not Just by requiring the same obedience?

That makes no sense whatsoever...........

Perchance you prefer "chaos" to rule?

That's right, I don't have to. I have no desire to. It is ok it makes no sense to you. I, for the life of me, can't understand why your way makes sense to you.

........and you ignored the very real fact that you are quite willing to subject your "living" to a government and it's rule of law, walking meekly, obediently along, as submissive as a new born lamb, for fear of what might befall you if you are disobedient..........and you expect God to be any less Just than the government you serve........

I have no desire whatsoever to convince/convert you............however I do have a duty to respond to the distortions of the deceiver and the numerous antichrists who revel in denouncing God and Jesus Christ............you can freely choose to live your life as you wish........GO FOR IT!

Although, it might be a good idea for you to spend some time contemplating the various meanings of the phrase................"weeping and gnashing of teeth..........."

(just saying...........)

TO THOSE LOST AND BLINDED BY SATAN THE TRUTH OF GOD LOOKS LIKE FOOLISHNESS!! 1Cr 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

1Cr 2:15 The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

1Cr 2:16 "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

I can only repeat, I do not desire to spend eternity with a being who thinks that is appropriate. If you are attempting to proselytize, you are failing badly.

It's just a wee bit "arrogant" of you to assume that anyone is trying to "proselytize" YOU! Why ever would you place so much importance upon yourself? We who comment on public forums such as this are not "trying to proselytize" any of the antichrists who also comment on these forums...........rather we do so to assure that any/all who may be reading the various threads are provided the Truth of The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and not ONLY SPOON FED the antichrist crap that passes for intellectual discourse these days.

You have the God given right to go to hell..............if you should so choose.........so please, choose.............and don't fret our attempting to convince you otherwise........you aren't the goal.

The Good News is: "You don't have to!"

Now, you seem to have no problem spending your life in subjection to a Government and it's Laws for fear of what will befall you if you are disobedient............yet somehow God is not Just by requiring the same obedience?

That makes no sense whatsoever...........

Perchance you prefer "chaos" to rule?

That's right, I don't have to. I have no desire to. It is ok it makes no sense to you. I, for the life of me, can't understand why your way makes sense to you.

........and you ignored the very real fact that you are quite willing to subject your "living" to a government and it's rule of law, walking meekly, obediently along, as submissive as a new born lamb, for fear of what might befall you if you are disobedient..........and you expect God to be any less Just than the government you serve........

I have no desire whatsoever to convince/convert you............however I do have a duty to respond to the distortions of the deceiver and the numerous antichrists who revel in denouncing God and Jesus Christ............you can freely choose to live your life as you wish........GO FOR IT!

Although, it might be a good idea for you to spend some time contemplating the various meanings of the phrase................"weeping and gnashing of teeth..........."

(just saying...........)

I certainly cooperate with the community I live in because that is the right thing to do. I don't do it because I "fear what might befall" me. Is that what motivates you? Fear? Is that why you assume it is what motivates me?

I do indeed intend to live my life the way I choose.

It's just a wee bit "arrogant" of you to assume that anyone is trying to "proselytize" YOU! Why ever would you place so much importance upon yourself? We who comment on public forums such as this are not "trying to proselytize" any of the antichrists who also comment on these forums...........rather we do so to assure that any/all who may be reading the various threads are provided the Truth of The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and not ONLY SPOON FED the antichrist crap that passes for intellectual discourse these days.

You have the God given right to go to hell..............if you should so choose.........so please, choose.............and don't fret our attempting to convince you otherwise........you aren't the goal.

I'm sorry. I simply assumed the poster wasn't simply masturbating. My apologies. I'll know better in future.

I'm sorry. I simply assumed the poster wasn't simply masturbating. My apologies. I'll know better in future.

How comical, and how typical............when you have nothing to stand on, slither into the gutter...........

And, as with other things concerning Christianity, you are again mistaken. You are NOT already a "child of God." While you are certainly His creation, you are not His "child" as defined in Scripture, for a "child of God" is an "heir to the promise." Maybe you should read up on that......

I can assure you that reading through the various comments here, there are few "children of God" presently posting.

There it is again - that elite little club that always says the same thing - My god can beat up your god.

Its funny that in all this preaching, the "children of god" never say which god they worship. The only thing they say is their god is better than your god even though, according to this poster, his god deserted his children. Not surprising considering he also killed off his first son.

How comical, and how typical............when you have nothing to stand on, slither into the gutter...........

I ran across a website, with a forum, that believes that every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten.

Yeah, I thought it was a joke too but apparently not. Apparently there are some real sickos out there who believe that, (1) masturbation is dirty and that, (2) the god they worship kills kittens.

I'd like to hear what the preachers and proselytizers here think about that. Any of you have the courage to tell us what you and what your god thinks about this?

In the context used, "masturbating" refers to doing something for one's own pleasure without interaction with another - which is pretty much what you said the poster was doing. It was not my mind in the gutter.

There it is again - that elite little club that always says the same thing - My god can beat up your god.

Its funny that in all this preaching, the "children of god" never say which god they worship. The only thing they say is their god is better than your god even though, according to this poster, his god deserted his children. Not surprising considering he also killed off his first son.

Your ignorance of the Bible is astounding, given that you are a self professed atheist and are suppose to have such a greater understanding of the Bible than Christians. There is only One True God...........He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Great I Am.......The Creator and Lord of all............He Himself said when asked who He was..........."I Am I Am." So you need not worry your wee little self about which God we worship.

And, yes, Christianity, the Church, is an elite group........yet MEMBERSHIP is OPEN to ALL. If you use the definition of "elite" to mean "limited membership in numbers." If you define "elite" to mean "closed to the majority," this is FALSE. Every living person has the God given right to CHOOSE to be a member of His church or not...........I would that it was true that all mankind would join in the celebration of the Majesty of God, but there are far too many of you who the deceiver has led astray.

You may not admit it, nor even realize it, but you certainly serve your god............and, yes, my God can "beat up" your god.

In the context used, "masturbating" refers to doing something for one's own pleasure without interaction with another - which is pretty much what you said the poster was doing. It was not my mind in the gutter.

You may well be the only living person who would believe/accept this suggestion of how you used the word, or the intent meant with it's use. Personally, I don't buy it, rather it seems fairly clear that your intent was to belittle, ridicule the poster with such a slur. In any event, the poster was not seeking "self gratification," rather stating his beliefs.

Christians do not seek "self gratification," rather they seek to edify the Church, and be obedient to God.............it is unbelievers that concentrate on "self gratification." Just so you understand.

[edited to include definition]

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG...w.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/masturbation

mas•tur•ba•tion
noun \ˌmas-tər-ˈbā-shən\
Definition of MASTURBATION
: erotic stimulation especially of one's own genital organs commonly resulting in orgasm and achieved by manual or other bodily contact exclusive of sexual intercourse, by instrumental manipulation, occasionally by sexual fantasies, or by various combinations of these agencies

Last edited:

A misconception.
Christ died for all of our sins, so we all have the potential to be God's children. Because of free will He does not force us to be a member of His family. The children of God, are those who accept God as their Father. :eusa_angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

What your Father considers appropriate:

Your sin is no more, so He has nothing to judge you for, so He'll just reward your good works.
That You rely on Him, because abundance is His middle name.
That You allow Him to overlook your shortcomings.
That You let Him lavish you with love and gifts, and peace.
That You become a member of the royal family, compete with crown and responsibilities.
That You inherit the earth and the universe it's hung in.

As far as your contribution, what do all of these perks depend on? Not you.

Let's look to the lost sheep that Jesus refused to let stay lost:
Luke 15:4 "Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn't he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it?

Do you know what that sheep had to do to be saved?
He had to consent to being picked up and rest on his shepherd's shoulders. That's all. That's your job.

You are the little lost lamb. Christ is yearning to be your Shepherd. You are that one He refuses to let go of. Let Him give you everything. Consent to letting him love you.

Last edited:
Yes!! You are free to choose to reject jesus's gift of forgivness and the pardon he bought for you on that roman cross with his blood and you can pay for your own sin = death and hell!!! But why???

What kind of proselyte doesn't capitalize Jesus? Better hope you know more about heaven and hell that you do about grammar.

Forum List

Back