How to live as a Christian in Raqqa: ISIS release seven rules for followers of rival faith, includin

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hmm, Just got some alerts, and it looks like the Porta-potty guy is still sitting there with nothing else to do but stalk and troll while he is sitting on his usual throne because he is dying for some attention. Hopefully in the New Year, the Porta-potty guy, Sunni Cuckoo himself, gets himself a better psychiatrist to help him with his mental problems. Since we know that there are many Filippinos working as caregivers and nurses these days in the U.S. and they are very good at what they do, perhaps if Sunni Cuckoo would learn how to speak Tagalog, he would be able to have conversations with an actual live human being each day instead of trying so hard to get the attention of people on forums. Meanwhile, we can see that Sunni Cuckoo's friends have little tolerance for the religion of others, and Sunni Cuckoo follows in their footsteps.

How to live as a Christian in Raqqa: ISIS release seven rules for followers of rival faith, including praying out of earshot of Muslims and never mocking Islam
  • Strict rules say there should never be any treachery against Islamic State
  • Christians also banned from displaying crosses or praying aloud in public
  • Rules in return for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi protecting Christians in Raqqa
  • Terror group has imposed hardline Islamist law in ISIS-controlled city
By STEPH COCKROFT

PUBLISHED: 15:56 EST, 23 December 2014 | UPDATED: 16:26 EST, 23 December 2014

The Islamic State has released a list of rules dictating how Christians living in the Syrian city of Raqqa should behave, including the instruction to never pray in public or within earshot of a Muslim.

In the list of seven rules that Christians must obey, the terror group also warns that there should never be any 'treachery' against ISIS, nor any mockery directed towards Muslims or Islam.

The new set of restrictions are applicable to those living in ISIS-controlled Raqqa, previously one of Syria's most liberal areas.

Read more:

How to live as a Christian in Raqqa ISIS release seven rules for followers of rival faith including praying out of earshot of Muslims and never mocking Islam Daily Mail Online

I am positive that you understood my comments perfectly. You are a threat to the safety of our country. You have made it quite clear that your allegiance is to a virulent form of jihadism, not the USA.

You would happily deny others the free speech you enjoy here as your brethren deny religious freedom in Raqqa.

I'd have to go to the chopping block first. No way could I abide by those rules. How can you lead Muslims to Jesus Christ if you cannot pray out loud in front of them? These rules make no sense!

I am positive that you understood my comments perfectly. You are a threat to the safety of our country. You have made it quite clear that your allegiance is to a virulent form of jihadism, not the USA. You would happily deny others the free speech you enjoy here as your brethren deny religious freedom in Raqqa.
Your idiotic posts always make me laugh. ...... :lol: :lol:

And the world laughs at Sunni Man's silliness.

Enjoy but don't abuse your freedoms here.

:lol: You, not me, are the vocal supporter of ISIS ISIL, Sunni Man, which, as you know, is no great secret. So careful is as careful does.

Forum List

Back