How to save CNN

Oooh, somebody got his toes stepped on. :lol:

Yeah, yeah, Twitter is the pinnacle of Western civilization.

Retard.
whiny fucking pussy says what?
Butthurt-Detected-75000186641_xlarge.jpeg

“Political junkies” and liberals will watch MSNBC, and angry, old right-wingers will watch Fox"

Yeah, there's an article worth reading.
How old are you? And what is your race (even though he didn't include race)?

We already know that you are angry and a rightwinger.

According to the Federal government, I'm Hispanic American.

My age? Get a life, loser

“Political junkies” and liberals will watch MSNBC, and angry, old right-wingers will watch Fox"

Yeah, there's an article worth reading.
How old are you? And what is your race (even though he didn't include race)?

We already know that you are angry and a rightwinger.

According to the Federal government, I'm Hispanic American.

My age? Get a life, loser

I'm guessing over 55, or 13. :lol:

Cnn has to compete with abc, cbs and nbc for liberals.

Fox has no competition for moderates and conservatives and according to a poll I saw a while back, they have plenty of liberal viewers.

So if cnn wants to live, compete with fox for balanced news.

Fox and balanced in the same sentence is downright laughable :lmao:

Fox has no competition for moderates and conservatives and according to a poll I saw a while back, they have plenty of liberal viewers.

Remember when I asked the Righties how many wanted to see another conservative network?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/216501-how-many-are-ready-for-another-rw-tv-network.html

I don't recall getting ONE answer in the affirmative.

They know why THEFOX is so popular, it's because they cater to a niche market...they give the whiners, and self-proclaimed persecuted a place to feel coddled and assuage their fears and wants.

Remember when I asked the Righties how many wanted to see another conservative network?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/216501-how-many-are-ready-for-another-rw-tv-network.html

They know why THEFOX is so popular, it's because they cater to a niche market...they give the whiners, and self-proclaimed persecuted a place to feel coddled and assuage their fears and wants.

Don't take this the wrong way, but no one gives a single fuck what you think, especially about Conservatives

Do you recall me repeatedly giving you the link to the 2008 UCLA study?

Then even after I proved you were wrong, you kept lying and lying.

Why?

B/c you failed and were not man enough to admit you were lying.

How much does it suck to have to lie to yourself to support your own ideas?

FOXNEWS is the very definition of mainstream media. They are the cable news ratings champion.

Fox and balanced in the same sentence is downright laughable :lmao:

All major U.S. media lean left except Fox News and Washington Times, UCLA study finds

The study is from UCLA
Pointy-headed Ivory Tower academics?

Wingnuts have been saying for years that they cannot be trusted.

NEXT!!!

it's that news show that has a gay man as the main host.

uh

The gay man with the white hair.

:eusa_hand:
Why isn't that whiny fucking pussy braveman in here blasting you for your homophobia?

No enemies to the right - he only cares about Leftwing homophobia (when he can find it) because he's a douchebag.

where's the phobia?

:eusa_eh:
The fact that it matters to you enough to comment on Cooper's sexual preferences.

You don't see me calling Rachel Maddow a Lesbian. I don't identify her first and foremost by her homosexuality. I identify her first and foremost by her wingnut asskicking abilities. :lol:

I'm guessing over 55, or 13. :lol:

Life: Get one today.

You have the right to your Life. If you can't afford your own, one will be provided for you
So, you have no evidence - even your own personal story - that Pareene isn't absolutely correct?

Figures. :lol:

Seriously, I encourage the LMSM to alienate people like me. I dropped my subscription to the NYTimes in 1985. You Libs don't need me watching your programs or buying your media, you have "the Newsroom" "West Wing" you guys have all the audience you ever need. CNN ratings really aren't that bad. Really.

Life: Get one today.

You have the right to your Life. If you can't afford your own, one will be provided for you
So, you have no evidence - even your own personal story - that Pareene isn't absolutely correct?

Figures. :lol:

Seriously, I encourage the LMSM to alienate people like me. I dropped my subscription to the NYTimes in 1985. You Libs don't need me watching your programs or buying your media, you have "the Newsroom" "West Wing" you guys have all the audience you ever need. CNN ratings really aren't that bad. Really.
Good - stick with your lamestream media champion, FOXNEWS.

Don't take this the wrong way, but no one gives a single fuck what you think, especially about Conservatives
Thanks for adding NOTHING to the discussion...once again.

Do you recall me repeatedly giving you the link to the 2008 UCLA study?

Then even after I proved you were wrong, you kept lying and lying.

Why?

B/c you failed and were not man enough to admit you were lying.

How much does it suck to have to lie to yourself to support your own ideas?
Yes, I remember and at the time I was ignoring you because your premise is WRONG. You're trying to suggest that THEFOX is not a RW network...it is. You're either ignorantly or willfully choose to not get it. In any event, if you continue to pretend it's not then we have nothing more to say to each other on this matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back