How to spot a Jew

Polish newspaper runs front page list on ‘how to spot a Jew’

A right-wing newspaper in Poland has published an article on its front page instructing readers on “how to recognise a Jew”.

The Tylko Polska, or “Only Poland”, ran a list of “names, anthropological features, expressions, appearances, character traits, methods of operation” and “disinformation activities” which it said could be used to identify Jewish people.

“How to defeat them? This cannot go on!” the front page also said, according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

Good Lord ! It would be wrong to judge all Poles on the evidence of this but they must put their house in order before this goes any further.

polish-antisemitic-newspaper.jpg

Should you write an article titled "How to spot an Irish Catholic", since they are ALL terrorists?

I will have to switch back to Windows from Andriod to show him to you, but, as a heterosexual christian woman, have I got a hot Jewish guy to show you! Magnificent!

Just as long as you know, shiksas are for practice.

A right-wing newspaper in Poland has published an article on its front page instructing readers on “how to recognise a Jew”.

The Tylko Polska, or “Only Poland”, ran a list of “names, anthropological features, expressions, appearances, character traits, methods of operation” and “disinformation activities” which it said could be used to identify Jewish people.

“How to defeat them? This cannot go on!” the front page also said, according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

Good Lord ! It would be wrong to judge all Poles on the evidence of this but they must put their house in order before this goes any further.

Should you write an article titled "How to spot an Irish Catholic", since they are ALL terrorists?

They are easy to spot.

upload_2019-3-15_11-10-34.jpeg

There is a reason that Poland has anti-semitism in its culture.

The leadership of the Russian bolsheviks who subjugated the Polish people for decades after WWII were mainly communist Jews. ... :cool:

Last edited:

How do you Polish people change a lightbulb?

They get four people to turn the ladder while another one holds the bulb...

Did they spot the Jewish man telling the joke?
How many Democrats does it take to change a lightbulb?

One to campaign that he hopes to change the lightbulb.

Dozens of media outlets falsely telling people how wonderful it will be when the lightbulb has been changed.

And it takes a village of Democrat congresscritters in DC.

That's how many Democrats it takes to take the old lightbulb out of the socket and screw it up the taxpayer's ass.

Jeez, tell one terrible Polish Joke and in return I get a terrible partisan joke!

I bet if I posted three pictures with one of me you would not spot the Jew...

Hell the Polish would think I am Polish or better yet Ukrainian...

Yet 99% of Moslems feel the same way and you defend them. Oh the hypocrisy

The leadership of the Russian bolsheviks who subjugated the Polish people for decades after WWII were mainly communist Jews. ... :cool:
Not to mention the hundreds of years that Jewish bankers and money lenders enabled Polish royalty to skirt around usury laws to the detriment of Poles.
Jews have a very long and unpopular past in Poland.

Not to mention the hundreds of years that Jewish bankers and money lenders enabled Polish royalty to skirt around usury laws to the detriment of Poles.

Had personal experience, have you? You must be quite old.

Had personal experience, have you? You must be quite old.
Jewish-Polish Relations: An Historical Survey - Dignity & Defiance

I will have to switch back to Windows from Andriod to show him to you, but, as a heterosexual christian woman, have I got a hot Jewish guy to show you! Magnificent!

Just as long as you know, shiksas are for practice.

Aw. Many of us are keepers. But he can practice with me all he wants!

Just a funny: i went to the bat mitzvah of my friend's daughter. Long service. I had troubles opening the prayer book, but thanks for the phonetic Hebrew. I finally had to pee big-time. Unfortunately, the Torah scroll was out of the Ark. I didn't think that it was proper to turn my back on it.. So I did what I told a friend, who is Jewish, is the "shiksa shuffle." It's kind of a sideways crab-walk up the steps. I can do it with style.

The CEO of Volkswagen says sorry after quoting Nazis

Typical Hate of the above Scumbag Poster, The link above also says it all. What the Scum Bag obviously doesn't mention is that the Hate has nothing to do with Israel.

The CEO of Volkswagen says sorry after quoting Nazis

Typical Hate of the above Scumbag Poster, The link above also says it all. What the Scum Bag obviously doesn't mention is that the Hate has nothing to do with Israel.
Scumbag ?

Israel was conceived out of hate which resulted in the abortion we have today. .. :cool:

Islam is a dirty Vile disgusting Religion whose main motive is to kill, The Nazi remark was made before May 14, 1948x You are so stupid and full of Hate you don’t know the difference. Typical Muslim Mentality

Very easy, look faces in western 'medias' and parliaments

I wish that I could get all of the Christians, Jews, and Muslims who persist on carrying on this perpetual cycle of hatred and violence against each other and knock their heads together.

Not only is this bigotry disgusting and dangerous, it also does absolutely no discernable good.The crazy Hindus deserve a dishonorable mention here for their attacks on the Muslim community. I am sure that there are others who deserve a place on the dishonor roll.

Study medieval and early modern European history. The history of the relations between these three religions has not been pretty.

Frankly, I think the Jews drew the short straw.That's easy when one is a distinct numerical minority with different customs, and people can make up weird stories about you that the gullible will swallow.

and people can make up weird stories about you that the gullible will swallow.

I've had a lot of weird stories made up about me personally. In most cases, they were true.

Do you have a good recipe for Christian baby? I've already eaten Jesus and I'm still hungry.

(You are cracking me up so badly that I am doubled over!)

That little cracker and a tiny glass of wine isn't going to fill a flea.

Try celebrating the Eucharist with a foot long hero and a mason jar of Kentucky-made white lighting.

Forum List

Back