How to spot a Jew

Why do people persist in this hatred? I am unaware of any Jewish person doing anything bad to anyone else in terms of religion. Russian/Polish is part of my ethnic origin, but I must ask why this anti-semitic thing is going on.
Poland is becoming increasingly rightwing nationalistic and intolerant.

Somehow my last post did not register and was lost for all eternity. When you get the Eucharist in Catholic churches, YOU GET NO WINE! Not even Mogan David. You get a wafer that sticks to the roof of your mouth like peanut butter and spend the next half-hour trying to dislodge it. Some Protestants come along and give you one sip only while you are kneeling at the altar, then the guy comes along and wipes the cup off with a white napkin.

I'll take some cheese blinzes and a glass of Baron Herzog, and I will pray as I damn well please.

Last edited:
the tanks rolled into Poland and hurt many people of all kinds and there is a lot of recovery after a history of disaster there

Israel was born out of love for the historical links for Jews in that ancestral region, and that is the gospel truth.

Forum List

Back