How To Stop Gun Violence: A Plan

My answer is to get rid of those who have encouraged the dissolution of the society.

You vote for the movement responsibe for that dissolution.

Don't offer the lies about "something a little more down to earth and practical"....because every claim of such by the ones you vote for is a lie.

Gun laws, gun statutes, regulations, gun free zones.......which of those do criminals obey?

Those rules are simply pap for the easily fooled.....I guess that would be you.
You don't have plan?

1654706767451.png

Of course I do.

Exile all Democrats.

Elba is open.

Can I help you pack????
A plan is a detailed proposal for doing something. Generalities such as parents should do a better job or get rid of those who have encouraged the dissolution of the society are just meaningless generalities.

The only chance we have of reducing gun violence is reducing available guns. We are a violent society and that is not going to change anytime in near future but we have a chance to curb the violence.

A plan is a detailed proposal for doing something. Generalities such as parents should do a better job or get rid of those who have encouraged the dissolution of the society are just meaningless generalities.

The only chance we have of reducing gun violence is reducing available guns. We are a violent society and that is not going to change anytime in near future but we have a chance to curb the violence.

Spoken like a brain dead Demorat.

No, you dunce......it is not guns.

1. Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
    1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
    2. http://www.kansas.com/news/article1103132.html
    3. http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

Stop voting for Democrats.

1. Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
    1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
    3. http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

I agree most gun permit holders as most gun owners are law biding.

We don't pass gun control regulations to protect society from law abiding gun owners just as we don't pass food safety regulations to protect society from those who prepare food safety. The need for controlling guns are obvious. Allowing 18 year old mentally disturbed kids to buy guns such an AR15 which is designed for mass killing is simply insane.

We don't pass gun control regulations to protect society from law abiding gun owners just as we don't pass food safety regulations to protect society from those who prepare food safety. The need for controlling guns are obvious. Allowing 18 year old mentally disturbed kids to buy guns such an AR15 which is designed for mass killing is simply insane.

Can you really be this oblivious???

Criminals get guns and don't obey any of your pretend-gun laws.

Anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together knows that all the Democrats want is to disarm the citizenry.

There is no other purpose to the stupid laws and gun free zones.

The more licensed gun owners....carrying guns......the less crime.

Proven over and over......open your eyes.

Stop foisting psychotropic drugs on boys and you'll have fewer mass shooting.

It's not guns, it's Democrats.

Anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together knows that all the Democrats want is to disarm the citizenry.

Proven over and over......open your eyes.
So since criminals don't obey the laws we shouldn't have the laws. That's about as stupid as claiming we need guns to protect ourselves from the bad guys that have guns because we don't regulate guns.

So since criminals don't obey the laws we shouldn't have the laws. That's about as stupid as claiming we need guns to protect ourselves from the bad guys that have guns because we don't regulate guns.

How about you put up a sign in banks "NO Robbing!!!"

This is what you have been trained to vote for:

1654720330440.png

Of course it is not the only example of how stupid you are......you vote to guarantee nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism......

....it's the same principle.

Proven over and over......open your ey
Glad you agree that we should license gun ownership.

Glad you agree that we should license gun ownership.

What will you do if the Supreme Court rules that no citizen even needs a license to carry a gun?

🌐 What if the Supreme Court rules that anyone can own a gun and carry and ...quora.com› What-if-the-Supreme-Court-rules-that-anyone-can-own-a-gun-and-carry-and-use-one-anywhere-in-the-country-without-having-to-get-a-permit-or-license
The Supreme Court is the highest court and decides what the law is. A majority of judges could simply point to the Second Amendment, ask why there is any confusion, point to the “shall not be infringed” clause, and decide that no one in the country needs to have any kind of licensure to ...

🌐 The Supreme Court Is Set to Issue an Insane Ruling That Will Lead ...vanityfair.com › news › supreme court › the supreme court is set to issue an insane ruling that will lead to more dead americans
1 week ago - In the wake of the second-worst school shooting in U.S. history, the court’s conservatives are poised to flood the country with even more guns.

🌐 Supreme Court takes up major case over right to carry guns outside ...cnbc.com› 2021 › 04 › 26 › supreme-court-takes-up-major-guns-case-over-right-to-carry-in-public.html
April 26, 2021 - The Supreme Court agreed to hear a major Second Amendment dispute that could settle whether the Constitution protects a right to carry guns in public.

🌐 Supreme Court may expand gun rights in ruling over New York concealed ...washingtonexaminer.com› news › supreme-court-may-expand-gun-rights-in-ruling-over-new-york-concealed-carry-law
1 week ago - The Supreme Court will soon issue an opinion in a major Second Amendment case over whether New Yorkers have the right to carry concealed handguns in public for self-defense, which many legal experts say could lead to the expansion of gun rights.

Democrat view....your view......is that every other American is out to assassinate every other American.

Mine is quite the opposite.

But....only you know your deepest, darkest desires.

Last edited:
How about you put up a sign in banks "NO Robbing!!!"

This is what you have been trained to vote for:

View attachment 655491

Of course it is not the only example of how stupid you are......you vote to guarantee nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism......

....it's the same principle.
How about we create enforceable laws and enforce them. Thanks to republicans most of our gun laws have so many loopholes in them they are not enforceable.

BTW I'm totally immune to insults. In fact, I welcome them. It tells you have no logical rebuttal.

What will you do if the Supreme Court rules that no citizen even needs a license to carry a gun?

🌐 What if the Supreme Court rules that anyone can own a gun and carry and ...quora.com› What-if-the-Supreme-Court-rules-that-anyone-can-own-a-gun-and-carry-and-use-one-anywhere-in-the-country-without-having-to-get-a-permit-or-license
The Supreme Court is the highest court and decides what the law is. A majority of judges could simply point to the Second Amendment, ask why there is any confusion, point to the “shall not be infringed” clause, and decide that no one in the country needs to have any kind of licensure to ...

🌐 The Supreme Court Is Set to Issue an Insane Ruling That Will Lead ...vanityfair.com › news › supreme court › the supreme court is set to issue an insane ruling that will lead to more dead americans
1 week ago - In the wake of the second-worst school shooting in U.S. history, the court’s conservatives are poised to flood the country with even more guns.

🌐 Supreme Court takes up major case over right to carry guns outside ...cnbc.com› 2021 › 04 › 26 › supreme-court-takes-up-major-guns-case-over-right-to-carry-in-public.html
April 26, 2021 - The Supreme Court agreed to hear a major Second Amendment dispute that could settle whether the Constitution protects a right to carry guns in public.

🌐 Supreme Court may expand gun rights in ruling over New York concealed ...washingtonexaminer.com› news › supreme-court-may-expand-gun-rights-in-ruling-over-new-york-concealed-carry-law
1 week ago - The Supreme Court will soon issue an opinion in a major Second Amendment case over whether New Yorkers have the right to carry concealed handguns in public for self-defense, which many legal experts say could lead to the expansion of gun rights.

Democrat view....your view......is that every other American is out to assassinate every other American.

Mine is quite the opposite.

But....only you know your deepest, darkest desires.
Well, I guess I would have to strap on my old shooting iron.

How about we create enforceable laws and enforce them. Thanks to republicans most of our gun laws have so many loopholes in them they are not enforceable.

BTW I'm totally immune to insults. In fact, I welcome them. It tells you have no logical rebuttal.

What a nerve you have.

You vote for this....

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]​

....and then lie about Republicans getting guns to criminals.

Obama/Holder got guns to criminals.

Barack Obama has "provided guns to Mexican drug cartels."politifact.com› texas › statements › 2012 › jun › 18 › rick-perry › rick-perry-says-obama
June 18, 2012 - Perry’s claim that Obama "provided guns to Mexican drug cartels" struck us as novel. Is it correct? Perry spokeswoman Catherine Frazier told us by email that Perry was referring to the botched federal gun trafficking investigation on the U.S.-Mexico border known as Fast and Furious in which ...

Well, I guess I would have to strap on my old shooting iron.

Gee....having to actually be responsible for yourself.....what a crime.

Guns most valuable to women and the elderly.

Elderly.....the ones that Democrats told to go and die.
Democrat Governor Dick Lamm once created a firestorm in Colorado (a few years after leaving the Governor’s office) when he said: “the elderly have a duty to die.”

John Lott: More Guns, Less Crime. Again. Still. - The Truth About Gunsthetruthaboutguns.com › home › gun control › john lott: more guns, less crime. again. still.
UE0ucG5n

July 16, 2015 - This is a major reason why legal carrying handguns is growing so much faster than the number of permits. – Since 2007, permits for women has increased by 270% and for men by 156%. – Some evidence suggests that permit holding by minorities is increasing more than twice as fast as for whites.

These are the only ones Democrat gun laws are aimed at:

Forum List

Back