How To Tell A Loser At A Glance

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Sometimes you can spot a loser just by looking at him. I say "him" because the overwhelming number of losers are men.
Prisons aren't full of women yanno.

How can you tell a loser just by looking at him.png

We don't what he/she/it/mutant is since there is no mention of what it self-identifies as. It could be a palm tree for all you know.

Sometimes you can spot a loser just by looking at him. I say "him" because the overwhelming number of losers are men.
Prisons aren't full of women yanno.

View attachment 636065

The funniest thing about this whole affair is some people are savages who do not belong in society or civilization, at all—while at the same time quite a few members of our political class are also savages in their own right; only difference is they are in charge of the whole show. Some guy with tattoos all over his face might be someone to steer clear of with the family, and yet many of the people we vote for and essentially worship are much, much worse.

Or that man and the ones pictured could be the mentally ill and emotionally damaged and gullible who are exploited by the hucksters in the political class.

The left considers that a sign of upward mobility. ;)

BTW.....Virginia has two women only prisons....Fluvanna and Goochland.
Do you guys keep tranny dudes in the same prisons for mutual entertainment of the inmates?

Do you guys keep tranny dudes in the same prisons for mutual entertainment of the inmates?
They can't dress like women anymore but you know who they are....They are called "pussy boys" which differ from turned "bitches". They do help keep the prison rapes down. ;)

As far as I know bull dykes are still just part and parcel of the women's prisons. All the convicts are in jumpsuits now.

The weird thing about women's prisons (women doing lengthy felon time, not jails with high turnover) is that they get so that they have coordinated periods....Even the female staff....From what I understand "Red Week" is not pretty.

At least Virginia was one of the few states to provide them free feminine hygiene products because at the original prison (Goochland) they ran a canning/laundry operation for the nearby Virginia State Farm so certain hygiene standards had to be met.

They can't dress like women anymore but you know who they are....They are called "pussy boys" which differ from turned "bitches". They do help keep the prison rapes down. ;)

As far as I know bull dykes are still just part and parcel of the women's prisons. All the convicts are in jumpsuits now.

The weird thing about women's prisons (women doing lengthy felon time, not jails with high turnover) is that they get so that they have coordinated periods....Even the female staff....From what I understand "Red Week" is not pretty.

At least Virginia was one of the few states to provide them free feminine hygiene products because at the original prison (Goochland) they ran a canning/laundry operation for the nearby Virginia State Farm so certain hygiene standards had to be met.
Damn, you're a disturbing person to talk to, sometimes, funny, but disturbing. But, I consider you a resource for how things really are, or are changing, etc, as you have actually worked in the system.
I understand about bull dykes, if that refers to sexually aggressive lesbian female inmates, I think. I was really referring to the walking tranny, chicks with dicks, locked up in the primarily hetero female population. They don't contribute to the "red week" you referred to (like I really needed to read your last two paragraphs), but I figure these tranny dudes are like popular pass around tools on the inside, probably requiring extra rations to keep their strength up. Are the trannies in with the general population an actual problem? You even posted about some state that had two prison pregnancies.

Damn, you're a disturbing person to talk to, sometimes, funny, but disturbing. But, I consider you a resource for how things really are, or are changing, etc, as you have actually worked in the system.
I understand about bull dykes, if that refers to sexually aggressive lesbian female inmates, I think. I was really referring to the walking tranny, chicks with dicks, locked up in the primarily hetero female population. They don't contribute to the "red week" you referred to (like I really needed to read your last two paragraphs), but I figure these tranny dudes are like popular pass around tools on the inside, probably requiring extra rations to keep their strength up. Are the trannies in with the general population an actual problem? You even posted about some state that had two prison pregnancies.

Nah, if the convict was born a male they go into a male prison in Virginia.....I can't speak to what other states do.

As far as the pussy boys go they usually latch onto a convict (or group of same) that will protect them for being "serviced".

It's usually the turned "bitches" that get passed around as payment for say like a prison tat or commissary stuff.....They usually have a right rough go of it and end-up in PC fairly quick.

I don't remember posting about pregnancies but there are male staff and contractors at women's prisons so yeah, pregnancies do happen from time to time. Usually women that work the grounds and such.

If you did not know any different Goochland looks like a small private college. All the buildings are of brick.

dogs-2_38321676_ver1.0.jpg

Fluvanna women's prison on the other hand was and looks like a male prison.
R.3c40c6bac70d484e79865b6225615adb

If a woman enters our system preggers as a felon they have the kid and then it's either turned-over to their family or to social services.

Some county jails are different and will let the baby stay with the mother till discharge but you are not talking felon time....Under a year.

Nah, if the convict was born a male they go into a male prison in Virginia.....I can't speak to what other states do.

As far as the pussy boys go they usually latch onto a convict (or group of same) that will protect them for being "serviced".

It's usually the turned "bitches" that get passed around as payment for say like a prison tat or commissary stuff.....They usually have a right rough go of it and end-up in PC fairly quick.

I don't remember posting about pregnancies but there are male staff and contractors at women's prisons so yeah, pregnancies do happen from time to time. Usually women that work the grounds and such.

If you did not know any different Goochland looks like a small private college. All the buildings are of brick.

dogs-2_38321676_ver1.0.jpg

Fluvanna women's prison on the other hand was and looks like a male prison.
R.3c40c6bac70d484e79865b6225615adb

If a woman enters our system preggers as a felon they have the kid and then it's either turned-over to their family or to social services.

Some county jails are different and will let the baby stay with the mother till discharge but you are not talking felon time....Under a year.
Thanks. Sounds like sound policy in your state. Don't know about my state, but expect similar. Never cared to learn, as knew I would never see the inside of one.
I thought it was you, but must have been somebody else that posted the story of two different women at two different prisons in one state turning up pregnant, with the inference it was tranny involved. Like Don Henley said, nobody cares about the news unless there's money or sex involved. I try not to be one of the people (though sometimes failing) with a frail grasp on the big picture, though they created the perfect song for the USMB and society.

Forum List

Back