🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to trigger a snowflake 101...just tell them you like Trump!

"She wrote that the man, "with open hostility," turned to walk away and said to her "we like Trump."

So, walking away is "Hostile"

image.png
image.png

Hey snowflakes beware the Ides of March.

I like Trump,I'm anti abortion,love to be in the kitchen,think illegals should be deported,support the building of the wall,go to a church that doesn't believe in homosexuality, think Obamacare should go and think welfare should be restructured...

Oops too late lol

I like both Trump and Ashley Judd. I like Ashley Judd because she's hot!

How to trigger a snowflake? Point out that they never served and their opinion on Vets and the military and POWs is less than worthless.

So a person who is not a firefighter cannot have opinions on fire budgets and fighting fires?

How to trigger a snowflake? Point out that they never served and their opinion on Vets and the military and POWs is less than worthless.

So a person who is not a firefighter cannot have opinions on fire budgets and fighting fires?
I've never been POTUS, so I guess I'm not qualified to vote for a candidate running for POTUS.

Being an actress instead of a singer like her sister in my opinion was a good move on Ashley's part. She wouldn't have lasted in the music field.

God bless you and Wynonna always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back