How To Vet Covid, Vax, Or Mask Data

And serves as the best example for those parents making decisions

and will you be as happy with those experiencing the perils of watching their young languish due to that wrong decision Don?

~S~
I've provided that which I consider to be the best advice. And I've backed it up several times by repeating it. If you and others are confident with refusing the vaccines for your children or other American children, then demonstrate that you are confident. Instead of whining, consider changing your choice to what will provide you the confidence you're missing.

You and others can unhear it, and so it's out of my hands now.

I've provided that which I consider to be the best advice. And I've backed it up several times by repeating it. If you and others are confident with refusing the vaccines for your children or other American children, then demonstrate that you are confident. Instead of whining, consider changing your choice to what will provide you the confidence you're missing.

You and others can unhear it, and so it's out of my hands now.
Never asked for your advice Duck. Dont want it and dont need it. Facts on children and up to 20 years old show a Very very small amount of deaths So small that the risk of myocardia is worse.

Only a fking idiot would give it to their children.

As we can see in this thread, no lefty can even demonstrate that he can differentiate subjective vetting from objective vetting, let alone how to consciously objectively vet covid culture. We can also see that lefties are granted carte blanche by the mod staff to disregard forum rules that are here for righties and to derail and troll threads at will.

Forum List

Back