🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL
The suburban women will be up for grabs (-: in 20-20, but the gop can kiss off latino/Hispanics for a generation.
Careful with the word "grab."

Trump should offer free toasters or irons.......Women love stuff like that

For the Latino vote, Free Taco Bowls from Trump Tower......yum, yum

Last edited:
Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL

Read Chrisis of Character and see how nasty Hidabeast is -- if you have the guts to hear the truth
https://www.amazon.com/Crisis-Chara...=crisis+of+character+gary+byrne&tag=ff0d01-20 ---

And Hombre is the American slang for Dude. Get a life will ya and stop being offended over trivial things.

If you want to believe the stupidity of a conservative BLOGGER, be my guest........

For example YOUR blogger states that PP ONLY refers women for mammograms rather than administer that procedure themselves, is a stupid assertion without a difference.....The FACT remains that SOMEONE makes the important referral...and in this case it is PP.

Any woman can get a referral from her family doctor. Once you have one done at a regular facility that performs mammograms, you don't require any further referrals. My own wife and daughters have been getting them for years with having to get a referral at all.

Trump should offer free toasters or irons.......Women love stuff like that

For the Latino vote, Free Taco Bowls from Trum Tower......yum, yum

Sounds lie free condoms would be more appropiate.

Closing the barn door after the horse has left

Trump has already bred......too late

Yes, he has some very lovely and well educated and mannered kids.

Donny Jr is a little freaky and Trump hardly talks to Britney

Maybe if Trump offered women taxpayer subsidized boob jobs he could get their vote

How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

too late ... just ask Florida, Arizona, Texas, and Utah.

I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

I mention that because of 2 things....One, he could have said "nasty person" and NOT underscore his already tarnished misogynistic reputation......and two, it was a comment he made while she was talking and he was reacting to Hillary's subtle slur of him which also underscore his very, very thin skin.
ROFL!

You are such a flaming hypocrite. You have no problem with Hillary making a "subtle slur" about Trump, but when he returns fire, he's beyond the pale. And how does using "woman" make him misogynist?

We all understand that any attack on Hillary will be interpreted by douche bags like you as misogynist. If you could win on the issues and her record, then you would be talking about them instead of these incessant cheap shots.

Every time you post you only succeed in proving that you're a douche bag.

He is the gift that keeps giving.

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

PLEASE, let the insanity continue...

By 2020 America will be much too brown to elect another republican moron to the White House.

You party is all-white and racist .. not a recipe for winning in an evolved nation.

True, if Hillary gets elected. Which is exactly why any native born American has to be a fool to vote for her.

I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

I mention that because of 2 things....One, he could have said "nasty person" and NOT underscore his already tarnished misogynistic reputation......and two, it was a comment he made while she was talking and he was reacting to Hillary's subtle slur of him which also underscore his very, very thin skin.
ROFL!

You are such a flaming hypocrite. You have no problem with Hillary making a "subtle slur" about Trump, but when he returns fire, he's beyond the pale. And how does using "woman" make him misogynist?

We all understand that any attack on Hillary will be interpreted by douche bags like you as misogynist. If you could win on the issues and her record, then you would be talking about them instead of these incessant cheap shots.

Every time you post you only succeed in proving that you're a douche bag.
Hillary baited....Trump jumped at the bait

What do you think Putin would do?

He is the gift that keeps giving.

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

PLEASE, let the insanity continue...

By 2020 America will be much too brown to elect another republican moron to the White House.

You party is all-white and racist .. not a recipe for winning in an evolved nation.

Yes, the dumbing down of America is on schedule. Soon, we won't have the intelligence to invent anything at all.

Then hop on the next shuttle to the moon .. or, take the next Viking ship to Valhalla .. but America will continue without you.

Indeed. Perhaps you can get all your new technology from Japan.

Sure, because only you and the rest of the uneducated Trump clowns know how to create new technology.

What new technology have black people created? Mexicans?

Yes, the dumbing down of America is on schedule. Soon, we won't have the intelligence to invent anything at all.

Then hop on the next shuttle to the moon .. or, take the next Viking ship to Valhalla .. but America will continue without you.

Indeed. Perhaps you can get all your new technology from Japan.

Sure, because only you and the rest of the uneducated Trump clowns know how to create new technology.

Well, your race hasn't come forward with a whole lot now have they?

Let me guess moron .. you're posting your ignorance on a PC.

Speaking of technology, who was the architect of that invention that affects the lives of just about everyone on the planet?

Much more .. but I like you bare foot and dumb.

Which invention was that?

< I know the answer will be hilarious >

As the debate progressed, he sounded more and more like a poster here, with insulting one liners that interrupt and divert more than make a point. His tweets were coming out of his mouth.

I am not Donald John Trump!

Yes, I am bald and have small hands and I am Scottish from my mother side but I am not him!

( Found your response funny because many of us have a little Trump in our soul )
Is the small hands a Scottish thing?
We all have a little Trump in our soul when we're throwing a shit fit.
It was nothing personal.
P.S. He's NOT bald, right?

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

donald-hair-finalbrite1.jpg

Desperate

Forum List

Back