How true

the looney left kabuki theatre. What a sham.
In this regard, Congress's January 6 Committee and the Department of Justice's persecution of Trump supporters for their political beliefs is a classic attempt by government to control society not at all different than the Soviets' use of gulags or the Nazis' use of concentration camps. The purpose is to silence certain people in society, so that their thoughts are kept from "spreading" to others. If people were to actually hear the message of those protesters at the U.S. Capitol — that the 2020 presidential election was a total fraud and an extension of the Deep State's four-year running-coup against President Trump — the American people might actually demand new elections. Even more dangerously, publicly voiced inputs of information questioning the legitimacy of the federal bureaucracy's permanent power over the American people might lead more and more Americans to demand revolutionary changes to an inherently corrupt system. If D.C. throws the righteous in prison, silences their voices, and defames their good names, then fewer Americans will hear their message or learn from it.

A phrase used during the Trump years about sipping on tears comes to mind

These same progbots laughing at these statements would have agreed with everything said here 4 years ago if the situation were reversed & it was DT doing what diaper guy & the other treasonous actors had done.
They have no real principles other than the ends justify the means.
There is no compromise with evil & that's what they support

This article is about the near future for us all. Read and heed.

Y-A-W-N. I am for the great replacement. But just the stupid ones. :)
DERP!!

I invite you to try that replacement with anyone who owns a gun. You will take your life into your hands if you try.

This is not a threat of violence against you, this is a statement of what would happen if you tried enacting such a foolish measure against the millions upon millions of people you deem to be 'stupid.'

And before you say "that's not what I said," yes, that's exactly what you said.

Now, stop advocating for civil war and genocide, mmkay?

I invite you to try that replacement with anyone who owns a gun. You will take your life into your hands if you try.

This is not a threat of violence against you, this is a statement of what would happen if you tried enacting such a foolish measure against the millions upon millions of people you deem to be 'stupid.'

And before you say "that's not what I said," yes, that's exactly what you said.

Now, stop advocating for civil war and genocide, mmkay?
That's EXACTLY what I said..and meant...with my tongue firmly in cheek. :)
Hence the whole "stupid ones" comment. I believe that anyone who does believe in replacement theory..is stupid.

That's EXACTLY what I said..and meant...with my tongue firmly in cheek. :)
Hence the whole "stupid ones" comment. I believe that anyone who does believe in replacement theory..is stupid.
So, therefore, in your rebuttal against replacement theory, you advocated for replacement.

Egads, you lack the wherewithal to notice your circular logic or your own stupidity for that matter.

So, therefore, in your rebuttal against replacement theory, you advocated for replacement.

Egads, you lack the wherewithal to notice your circular logic or your own stupidity for that matter.
You have the right not to respond to the post.

If you believe in replacement theory (of white people), you're stupid.

If you can't tell the difference between a belief and a joke?..you lack a sense of humor. :)

Forum List

Back